Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 290812 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

We were?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

"Well, that was before you arrived."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ahs.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

So what are we trying to do now?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not die~

Although from what I understand, dying doesn't technically matter beyond loss of levels, xp, and weird stuff happening in regards to your appearance~

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Wait we don't stay dead? Maybe this place isn't so bad.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My thoughts exactly~

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

((Ok looks like I missed a lot of stuff, I think I'm way too lazy to play this. Can I get a quick fun down of what I missed since my last post?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Hi Cryxis.))
Hey senpai. Do you remember boulderharem?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 06:28:19 am by Prophet »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Wait we don't stay dead? Maybe this place isn't so bad.

"If you believe that, you can go screw yourself."  Zanzetkuken said as he passed by.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Zanz isn't a pretty woman on the inside, Prophet. Kind of a sore subject apparently."
Black lives matter.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"More how casual they take death after well, what happened to me.  Being pretty much a walking El Goonish Shive just adds to the problem.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Minefield
Suddenly, Blitz is torn to shreds by... Something. Again.
Starting Room
Blitz stumbles out of one of the pods, cursing up a storm.
"God- fucking-dammit! This is such bullshit!" H-and that is when Blitz examines his, or rather, her new body.
"What... The... Fuck...?" She says, collapsing onto the ground, "This isn't happening, this can't be happening, I did not just switch genders. Nope. Now, I am going to close my eyes and count to 10, and when I open them again, I will be male. Okay, 1... 2..." And so, she does just that. Except, you know, her gender doesn't spontaneously change when she opens her eyes. Now in shock (spontaneous gender changes can do that to you), she begins examining her body, while her mind tries to process this slightly disturbing development.
Her hair has changed to being crimson, and long and straight. Her skin has changed to being very pale, but not so much that it would be quite literally white. Her eyes are a deep green, and she's grown to be some 6 feet tall. She has an odd hat, looking like a white box, but at the same time, not. And she now wears a long white overcoat, and longish white pants.
Having now calmed down at least slightly, if not completely, she begins assessing the situation.
"Right... I've changed genders now... Hehehehehehe..." And then she begins chuckling to herself.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:24:40 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Museum: Room 5

Propman landed into the next room without a hitch. It possessed a rather cramped rectangular floor of dark gray carpeting, as well as a wall with a patterned wallpaper containing blue diamonds in tandem with a teal backing and white spots, supported by two columns on the shorter perpendicular sides. Aside from a number of the museum barriers which appeared to be some sort of composite of virtual and metal parts, there were two paintings on the larger walls, as well as a small window in between the two columns; too small to fit through at any rate.

It didn't take much thinking for the adventurer to solve this puzzle after remembering the earlier message, and he enlarged it with his gauntlet in order to form a makeshift door to the outside. A glance from it, however, revealed quite an interesting display. A disembodied exit portal was standing amongst a vast virtual landscape of rolling hills, textured with a brown and cream line pattern in such a way that the pirate swore they resembled rocky road ice-cream. Glancing out of the window, he pondered over the second portion of the bench's message. What would he find if he walked up to the hills?

Before jumping through, Propman fiddled around with the two paintings in the room, noticing that there wasn't any way back to the prior room in spite of the fact he solved the area's puzzle. He first pulled out the smaller picture, quite obviously revealing nothing useful, and then the second, which sure enough concealed some sort of doorknob within an imbedded space.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet shrugs. OK.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 427