Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: [D&d 3.5e] Eberron: The Crypt of Doom IC  (Read 6468 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
[D&d 3.5e] Eberron: The Crypt of Doom IC
« on: September 01, 2014, 07:52:19 pm »

OOC Thread

All of you are grand heroes of great renown. Hearing rumors of grand treasure in the Crypt of Doom in the Mourneland, you head to the city of Vathirond, stationed just outside of the Mourneland's terrifying mist. Your cart in the Lightning Rail comes to a halt as the conductor allows everyone out of the tram and onto the station where they begin loading and departing people of all races - Warforged, Humans, Elves, and more.
The Crypt of Doom is said to lie within the Glowing Chasms, a great abyss home to many types of undead and mutated monsters which you must fight before you can even find the entrance.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 05:18:39 pm by PrivateNomad »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: [D&d 3.5e] Eberron: The Crypt of Doom IC
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 09:44:09 pm »

Alaura looks around warily seeing who else is here, her hands reflexively flexing

((and her armour is under her outfit))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:08:53 am »

Kellan leans against a wall, trying to guess who else is going to attempt the dangers of the Mournelands.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:09:57 am »

((does Kellan look like a priest specifically?))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 07:11:23 am »

((does Kellan look like a priest specifically?))

((He has his holy symbol representing the Sovereign Host around his neck, and his priest robes over his armor, so yeah))
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 07:12:17 am »

Alaura, noticing the priest steps a bit further from him, not quite managing to stifle a growl

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 06:12:10 pm »

((Will post later. Chores to do before I introduce my Rhos.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 06:25:55 pm »

PTW.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014, 08:03:10 pm »

A drow woman stepped off the train, looking about with undisguised curiosity.  An unusual sight even on this cosmopolitan city, her white hair and bluish-black skin still didn't quite make her the oddest thing on the station platform.  Maybe second or third, she mused mentally; it really was a curious thing to behold, and certainly made this place fairly close to unique even for what little of Khorvaire she had seen thus far.  She stepped off the train platform and looked towards the Mournland, as though trying to see some glimpse of her ultimate destination. 

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 09:21:52 pm »

A young kobold is led off the train by a man in gray armor. He stops and tugs on the chain leading to the kobolds neck and pull her to the ground beside him, "Here is your last stop thief. If you can make it out of the Mournland alive then the lord will see the price on your head cleared." He removes the collar from her neck and kicks her in the stomach, "Don't let me fool you, The lord would rather you be dead than back in his lands. So be a sport and do get yourself killed while you're here." With that the man turns around and re-enters the train.

Rhosalth scoffs and clutches at her ribs and mutters something under her breath. As soon as the pain has subsided she stands up and begins to look around.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 09:35:32 pm »

A young kobold is led off the train by a man in gray armor. He stops and tugs on the chain leading to the kobolds neck and pull her to the ground beside him, "Here is your last stop thief. If you can make it out of the Mournland alive then the lord will see the price on your head cleared." He removes the collar from her neck and kicks her in the stomach, "Don't let me fool you, The lord would rather you be dead than back in his lands. So be a sport and do get yourself killed while you're here." With that the man turns around and re-enters the train.

Rhosalth scoffs and clutches at her ribs and mutters something under her breath. As soon as the pain has subsided she stands up and begins to look around.

Alaura is angered by this man's treatment of the kobold but he is gone before she can intercept him, instead she kneels over the creature trying not to look scary

"Are you injured?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 09:38:30 pm »

The Kobold looks at the stranger and winks, "My injuries will be fine. He was kind enough to pay for any treatments I need" Rhos opens her hand in front of her and a pouch of gold falls into it. Rhos rubs the collar around her neck and smiles.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 09:50:07 pm »

Rhos looks around a moment before holding the gold pouch up and pointing towards a beggar. The pouch lifts up and suddenly floats over to the man before being deposited at his feet, "But I am fine. I need not his money." The kobold is still smiling and looks back at the stranger, "Rhosalth Ssej Sjach. A pleasure to meet you." Rhos appears to be a savvy kobold.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 10:00:05 pm »

The shifter smiles back

"Alaura, of the moonfang clan, you seem to be quite the skilled little Kobold"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6