Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: [D&d 3.5e] Eberron: The Crypt of Doom IC  (Read 6476 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: [D&d 3.5e] Eberron: The Crypt of Doom IC
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 09:55:04 am »

"Mmmhmm.  And, uh, what does that entail?"  She smiled brightly.  "I've been here for a while, but I haven't actually met many shifters."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2014, 05:18:10 pm »

"I use the forces of nature"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 06:02:04 pm »

"Mmhmm."  The curt response rather seemed to discourage any further discussion on the matter.  Instead, Saverna turned away to look towards the Mournland again.  "Well now, well now, we'll see how things go, maybe?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2014, 06:32:24 pm »

"Yes"

((Still need the other two characters to join up, Alaura is not going to aproach Tyrar's character herself and the other one has not shown up yet))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2014, 07:55:55 pm »

Rhos begins to follow in the shadows of Alaura and Saverna.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2014, 01:51:44 pm »

Spying a group of people gathering in the correct direction, Kellan decides this might be his chance. "Greetings. You seem to be of the adventurous type, and could probably use the help of a cleric like me."

((Sorry, got a little busy and forgot about this.))
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2014, 03:28:16 pm »

Rhos looks at Kellan. It is hard to tell whether she is sizing him up or preparing to greet him.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2014, 06:04:44 pm »

Spying a group of people gathering in the correct direction, Kellan decides this might be his chance. "Greetings. You seem to be of the adventurous type, and could probably use the help of a cleric like me."

((Sorry, got a little busy and forgot about this.))

Aulara instinctively shies away from the priest, a low growl in her throat

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2014, 06:24:35 pm »

Saverna looked at the reactions of the two next to her to the priest.  "Ummm...I'm not sure what you two think, but a cleric aligned, err," her eyes went to the holy symbol prominently resting on his breast, "aligned with the Sovereign Host...ah, did I get that right?  Ummm, anyways, we need to go through lots of undead.  I have some holy water and a healing wand with me, but a cleric might be a big help."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2014, 06:48:58 pm »

"Oh the sovriegn host, pardon me ... I am Aulara of the Moonfang clan ... sorry about before I thought you were silver flame"

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2014, 07:29:49 pm »

"Yes, well, the champions of the Silver Flame can get a little, shall we say, fanatical at times, so I understand your caution. I'm Kellan."  He turns toward Saverna. "I would like to caution you that we need to be very careful, as healing of all kinds doesn't work in the Mournelands because of the blasted gray mists. The crypt, fortunately, is one of the very few places that are an exception-or at least that's what the rumors say."
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2014, 10:48:07 pm »

"Yes, I feel a dampening on my magic as well"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2014, 07:30:32 pm »

Rhos shrugs and continues to follow behind Aulara and the others.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2014, 02:22:13 am »

((Ba-bump, also still missing Remuthera's character))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2014, 10:32:02 pm »

((Bumpety Bump. Could someone Pm Remuthra please?)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6