Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37

Author Topic: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Chapter III: More than meets the eye  (Read 26846 times)

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Prologue: Baptism
« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2014, 07:01:04 pm »

"Oh hey, look like you made some new friends. I came to being you to the rest of the group, we can talk when we get there."

He motion for them to follow him back up the hill toward the rest of the group.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Knights of the Empire (FEF IC) Chapter I: Unpredictable Weather
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2014, 01:03:18 am »

Salvadore gave a short nod, and began to follow at a respectable distance behind Varion.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2014, 04:10:34 am »

"Well, let's go then. We'll continue our game later Fede."
"You always find a way to escape when you are losing..."

The two men quickly pick up their things, and it isn't longer than twominutes before you are up the hills, where you can see that the Knights are talking about some kind of tattoo. There are several corpses around, and a young boy is healing the Knights with his staff.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2014, 04:14:53 am »

"So did you guys figure out what's up with the talking armor guy? This dude in purple is with the two merchant, he got something to say i think."

Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 15, 2014, 07:01:46 am »

Sal gave a short nod once the knight had finished talking.

"Yes.. Me and my companion here are working for one of the vary many nobles lying around, you know how it is. What I'm curious about is why a group of mercenaries attacked your group of empire knights."
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2014, 03:24:57 pm »

Kya frowned slightly and then waved the two newcomers over.

"Even more new faces... The man in the armor will be coming with us for now. As for these mercenaries, they are allied with the Azure Alliance. Which means we need to head back to the capital as soon as possible. While it is nice to meet you two, unless your path heads that way as well, I'm afraid it will be a rather short meeting. If your path goes that way, we would invite you to journey with us, as more fighters would be welcome in times such as these."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2014, 05:07:35 pm »

Klasha thought for a moment.

"Oy. Knight girl. I'm goin' with ya, too. If there's a whole lot more, even I ain't gonna be able to krump the lot of 'em by myself. So since we have the same enemies, it seems, I'm gonna be tagging along."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 17, 2014, 03:26:36 am »

Salvador gave a small nod of the head, turning to look at Aura with a slightly troubled expression.

: "Hmm.. Aura, this seems serious... Plus something just tells me that the mercenaries are linked to that certain someone. Should we stick around with this group?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 17, 2014, 04:59:49 am »

Aura surveyed the people as Sal spoke, applying foresight towards the road ahead.

"Unity is power. I'd say let's go together no matter how serious the task would be. They look like a nice group."

Khaiel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 17, 2014, 07:30:12 am »

"Lady Frey... I believe that might not be the wisest course of action... We are farther from Arkangel and the palace of the Empress than what we are from Hecate, the capital of Galgados. We could get to Hecate before tomorrow night and we could use pigeon post to have the message arrive to Arkangel just a day or two later, instead of the almost a week long journey to the capital..."

"And besides, you have proof that at least one member of the Daorland family is helping the Azure Alliance. You could get them before it became public knowledge that the Empire is aware of this plot, and maybe get information from the Alliance."

"Indeed. Although, I'll be honest, my good friend Federico and I both have our reasons to prefer heading to Hecate. But what we have said is true, and you can believe us when I tell you that we want to help. We will follow you anyway."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2014, 07:58:06 am »

Seraphim spent a long time in silence, thinking about everything he learned today.

: The empire Zhorne spent all his life protecting and fighting for is fracturing... And now you say that Galgados, which was little more than a wasteland before the Empire, is helping the organization that wants to destroy it?

...I can't allow it. I WON'T allow it!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2014, 01:00:17 pm »

Salvador gave a short nod to the strange men's words.

: "They have a good point, you know..."

Sal trailed off, before looking at Aura. His expression hardened, and he turned back to look at the knights.

: "It seems like our paths are more connected than what we first thought... Did these mercenaries come with a leader..? Perhaps someone who was about so tall?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2014, 02:38:04 pm »

Kya ignored the axe girl for now and then sighed.

"You two are likely correct, I just... I don't like relying on pigeons. Always a chance that something could go wrong. I suppose this is probably for the best though... Very well. We will head to Hecate. As for who we just fought, he was a sneaky sort. Disappeared through the use of some sort of smoke bomb before we could capture him."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2014, 05:32:37 pm »

"He'll show up again. That sort of vermin always does." Saresh remounted, having found nothing else in terms of evidence on the bodies of the slain. Saresh urged his horse toward Kya. "Commander, what of the... Other woman?" Saresh asked, glancing toward Klasha. "Shall you allow her to accompany us?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2014, 05:38:38 pm »

Kya sighed and frowned. Quietly, so that the woman would not overhear, she said to the cavalier,

"I... I do not like her attitude or her lack of respect. But as she is not a member of the Order, I suppose I should not expect her respect. I am afraid that I am letting my personal opinion cloud my judgement here, for my instinct is to say no. What would you do, if you were in my position?"

She hated to ask for help like this, but this was her first real experience with being a commander. She knew that she had been rushed through the ranks at least partially because of her lat name. She didn't want to make a simple mistake so soon, and would rather risk looking unsure to one of those under her command than risk making a mistake that would make her look weak to those who ranked above her.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 37