This weekend.
- 8 (50%)
Next week.
- 0 (0%)
Next weekend.
- 3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 89

Author Topic: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - see last post  (Read 125916 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold - Stop asking for coordinates in the thread.
« Reply #630 on: October 04, 2014, 01:04:01 pm »

We all moved out of Dumathoin a while ago, I'm afraid. Dale was demolished.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 04, 2014, 01:21:26 pm »

If you want, you can move into the new town/fort we built. PM us for coordinates. Also, is it still necessary to censor the name of the old fort?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 04, 2014, 03:08:57 pm »

The biggest nightmare of all is escaping Dumathoin when you get lost in her grand halls.
Seriously, I had to go deep into the mines and dig upwards to make it to the surface.
I only mentioned "deep in the mines" because I didn't want someone complaining about me "destroying fortress walls and breaching them" or something. I covered the hole up nicely too.
Anyhow, I noticed a huge fort near Dale, or whatever that town west of us is. Anyone know who built it?
Please, feel free to destroy as many fortress walls as you like. We don't live there anymore.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 04, 2014, 03:38:05 pm »

bed was reinforced with stone, when I get time to walk back a few thousand blocks I'll look around some more.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 04, 2014, 03:52:49 pm »

The biggest nightmare of all is escaping Dumathoin when you get lost in her grand halls.
Seriously, I had to go deep into the mines and dig upwards to make it to the surface.
I only mentioned "deep in the mines" because I didn't want someone complaining about me "destroying fortress walls and breaching them" or something. I covered the hole up nicely too.
Anyhow, I noticed a huge fort near Dale, or whatever that town west of us is. Anyone know who built it?
Please, feel free to destroy as many fortress walls as you like. We don't live there anymore.
Or not. Best not to provoke people.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 04, 2014, 03:58:15 pm »

Yeah, we're currently on good (as far as I know, anyway) terms with Dumathoin, and it would be best to keep it that way.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 04, 2014, 04:38:00 pm »

Yeah, we're currently on good (as far as I know, anyway) terms with Dumathoin, and it would be best to keep it that way.
Oh, you mean the bastards who pearled me, kicked us out, and still have not returned 45 diamond blocks that they stole?
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 04, 2014, 05:00:01 pm »

Oh, you mean the bastards who pearled me, kicked us out, and still have not returned 45 diamond blocks that they stole?
This is the first I've heard about 45 diamond blocks being stolen. If you have any grievances, post them in the thread (politely, with proof) and I'll see if I can sort them out with Goldminer.

Also, please don't advocate griefing in this thread.

Werdna

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 04, 2014, 05:28:55 pm »

Yeah, no shit dude.  45 d-blocks?  Did you just forget a bling chest or something when first told to grab your shit and leave?  Just thought of it now?  /eyeroll

Just for the record, tahu was banished because he threw a tantrum and threatened to hire raiders to come pearl GM and trash the place, among other things.

Anyone that does serious damage to either Dumathoin or Sparkgears can expect a ludicrously large bounty on their head.  I have little else to spend my own d-blocks on. 
ProvingGrounds was merely a setback.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 04, 2014, 05:43:36 pm »

I didn't forget it, no, I was reorganizing my chests when one of the thugs pearled me. I did mention it, but no-one ever did anything about it. Whichever of those fuckers killed me has it.

For that matter, one of the bastards also destroyed Dale. Which is griefing. Which, I would hope, is still considered wrong.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 05:49:51 pm by tahujdt »

Werdna

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 04, 2014, 06:07:53 pm »

I didn't forget it, no, I was reorganizing my chests when one of the thugs pearled me. I did mention it, but no-one ever did anything about it. Whichever of those fuckers killed me has it.

Then take it up with that 'thug' Sanwi.  Put up a bounty, if you're so sure you're in the right on that matter.  GM doesn't have it.  GM did not kill you. 
ProvingGrounds was merely a setback.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 04, 2014, 06:10:05 pm »

Can we try to stay civil, please? It would be unfortunate if the Toad got called in. If you feel the need to have an aggressive argument, take it to Reddit or something.

Also, if I remember correctly, Dale was removed out of a desire to keep Dumathoin hidden, and nobody really (this is where I'm likely wrong; my memory isn't perfect, and this happened a while back) protested it. We were moving anyway, so it was fair to remove Dale, I'd say.

Anyway, again, give me some sort of proof and I can try to sort things out with Goldminer. Otherwise, there's nothing I can do.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #642 on: October 04, 2014, 06:21:45 pm »

Can we try to stay civil, please?
Just popping my head back in to +1 this.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 04, 2014, 06:26:18 pm »

Just so you guys know, HCF are finally here in significant numbers, starting with a trio who have been raiding near commonwealth, Orion, and etherium every night for the last 3-4 days. Yesterday they were in shopside in commonwealth for 3 hours unopposed, they robbed the bank and got nothing of value, just some securities cheques which have serial numbers and can be cancelled. They're after diamond , xp blocks and prot so you're pretty safe if you don't have anything. They left all the iron crap in my shop alone as well as most of shopside.
The 3 guys from last night has grown to a much larger group now though, I'll post their names shortly. 
Oh and I've started a side business of selling magma buckets to llshadyguyll, it seems he needs 24 double chests of them for his moat :0
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 06:28:24 pm by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 04, 2014, 06:44:40 pm »

Just so you guys know, HCF are finally here in significant numbers, starting with a trio who have been raiding near commonwealth, Orion, and etherium every night for the last 3-4 days. Yesterday they were in shopside in commonwealth for 3 hours unopposed, they robbed the bank and got nothing of value, just some securities cheques which have serial numbers and can be cancelled. They're after diamond , xp blocks and prot so you're pretty safe if you don't have anything. They left all the iron crap in my shop alone as well as most of shopside.
The 3 guys from last night has grown to a much larger group now though, I'll post their names shortly. 
Oh and I've started a side business of selling magma buckets to llshadyguyll, it seems he needs 24 double chests of them for his moat :0

So, it might be good to store valuable stuff in inventories when disconnecting?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 89