- 0 (0%)
Yes
- 0 (0%)
Bean burrito with sour cream
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2014, 07:48:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: You Are a Serial Killer  (Read 20963 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: You Are a Serial Killer
« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2014, 07:47:17 pm »

Whatever way this conversation goes, try to steer her away from moving in with us. The last thing we need is a person we don't want to murder in our murder hole.
+1 Suggest staying with other friends who are in areas closer to her place of employment.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2014, 08:14:20 pm »

Whatever way this conversation goes, try to steer her away from moving in with us. The last thing we need is a person we don't want to murder in our murder hole.
+1 Suggest staying with other friends who are in areas closer to her place of employment.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2014, 08:27:12 pm »

For that matter, find out what she does.  We've been horribly negligent of what our friends actually do for a living.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 18, 2014, 01:17:00 pm »

For that matter, find out what she does.  We've been horribly negligent of what our friends actually do for a living.
+1.
Also ask why did she got kicked out.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2014, 04:11:38 pm »

I say we just end the date here and go after that potential victim. We don't have to kill her tonight but we can at least find out where she lives.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 18, 2014, 05:44:13 pm »

"...Oh. Uh, shit."

She shrugs. "Yeah, but it's alright. My sister's letting me stay at her house till I can find another one."

"Oh... Well, that's a relief." You notice the girl sitting at a table. Maybe she was just going to the bathroom or something. "So, why'd you get thrown out?"

"Oh, landlord was being an ass, putting his hands on me and shit. I finally snapped annnd.. he didn't take it well."
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2014, 06:26:31 pm »

Looks like we've got our next target.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2014, 07:14:09 pm »

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 18, 2014, 07:16:32 pm »

+1
+1

Let's not make a habit of this, though. It'd probably cast a good deal of suspicion on Caroline.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 18, 2014, 07:28:32 pm »

I think we should kill someone before we go after the landlord. If the landlord's our next kill Caroline might put two and two together and figure out it was us. If we kill, say, the girl first then at worst Caroline will dismiss the thought thinking that if we were the one who killed the landlord we wouldn't go after some random chick first. The landlord would've just been a happy coincidence. We could use the extra practice before we go after the landlord anyway. We want his death to be extra painful.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:28:42 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 18, 2014, 09:07:13 pm »

+1
+1

Let's not make a habit of this, though. It'd probably cast a good deal of suspicion on Caroline.
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2014, 09:20:21 pm »

"Man, what a dick.  Anyway, homeless but not jobless, right?  Still got gainful employment?"
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #252 on: September 19, 2014, 12:55:51 am »

I think we should kill someone before we go after the landlord. If the landlord's our next kill Caroline might put two and two together and figure out it was us. If we kill, say, the girl first then at worst Caroline will dismiss the thought thinking that if we were the one who killed the landlord we wouldn't go after some random chick first. The landlord would've just been a happy coincidence. We could use the extra practice before we go after the landlord anyway. We want his death to be extra painful.
+1 to this.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 19, 2014, 04:00:11 am »

Offer to help out a bit with money. We can get that 'bit' from future victims while continuing to support ourselves with our actual job.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2014, 10:00:55 am »

Offer to help out a bit with money. We can get that 'bit' from future victims while continuing to support ourselves with our actual job.
Nope. We do not have much money and there's no quarantee that targets will have any money with them. Plus it's just more fingerprints behind for police to find.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20