Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1565731 times)

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Magmacube Accidentally Establishes Global Communism by Removing All Currency From Circulation
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile

I fully support the plan of creating based communism™️ by giving magmacube all the money.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Absolutely, ASAP.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate that idea, I like having money and I'm not giving it up for crappy communism.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unfortunately in this analogy Magmacube is Joseph Stalin and both of the above enthusiastic genuine communists are sent to a labor camp for 15 years for  "industrial wrecking" and then summarily executed by an NKVD agent.

Maybe nobody should have the money.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 01:50:23 am by bloop_bleep »
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile

Ok guys, hear me out. What If I buy everything, rent it to you, so that you own nothing, but you'll be h a p p y ?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

How about consumemmunism
Love, scriver~

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Ok guys, hear me out. What If I buy everything, rent it to you, so that you own nothing, but you'll be h a p p y ?
Hold on, those people will need to perform jobs to pay you rent.

I'll happily supply those jobs in exchange for keeping track of what everyone does being called my job.  I'll even let you know how much stuff everyone gets based upon their job.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This sounds like it might be capitalism but with you and magma are in charge....
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

This sounds like it might be capitalism but with you and magma are in charge....
Anarcho-capitalist absolute monarchism with Roman consul characteristics is the best form of government never tried

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile

Pure democratic anarcho-monarchist primitivist tyranism with AI overlord characteristics.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

That's good and all but every time anarcho-monarchist primitivist tyranism with AI overlord characteristics fail apologists always say "well it wasn't a real AI Overlord it was just a fascimile of an AI Overlord, which is a huge copout. I prefer an actual system of government which has been tried and tested, like determinist political-agnostic accelerationist Hinduism, where any government form, political ethos or philosophical school taken to its most extreme logical conclusion inevitably becomes Hinduism

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Personally, I'm holding out for a government based on a constitution drafted by ChatGPT.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Leftover Potential
    • View Profile

I'd prefer one written by drunk fruitflies.
Always remember!
Pumsy loves you!
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 879