Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29880 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)
« Reply #435 on: September 28, 2014, 04:49:18 pm »

Blargh. Unless I missed em, I am still waiting on actions from Auratus and Tulwor.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 28, 2014, 11:57:54 pm »

Blargh. Unless I missed em, I am still waiting on actions from Auratus and Tulwor.

Guilty as charged - fixed now.

Though Pyrites actions are still those from before the meeting, unless I would have missed IronyOwl posting new ones. Eh.. just a minor setback.  :P

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 28, 2014, 11:59:56 pm »

Well, I'll write him last, and wont post the turn until Hellhound Posts. I should have most of the turn done tomorrow, but I suspect he will have time to change it if he wants.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 29, 2014, 12:04:30 am »

Double-Post: With two gods likely helping you, and your target being a standing army, the odds of you failing to engage Wild Red and his forces are pretty much as low as they can get. You are better off using that second interaction elsewhere, or saving to deal with whatever aftermath this fight brings.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 29, 2014, 12:12:00 am »

Ah, I seem to have forgotten what I was going to use my Miracles for. Smiting the Orc siege engines, I guess. Humm.

... raining hellfire it is. If this backfires, I'm blaming you for not stopping me.

EDIT: Added actions to previous post, a little up the page.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:27:00 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 29, 2014, 11:15:35 am »

Double-Post: With two gods likely helping you, and your target being a standing army, the odds of you failing to engage Wild Red and his forces are pretty much as low as they can get. You are better off using that second interaction elsewhere, or saving to deal with whatever aftermath this fight brings.

I... somehow was under the impression, that two interactions could also "strengthen" an actor in a fight.

Err... I'll have it changed in a few.

Edit: All~right. Not sure if leaving the battlefield and returning to it in the case of a loss is even possible. Hmm... actually, when our "forces" suffer a defeat, but Auratus himself does well, it could be possible? You be the judge, weird. ;3
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 11:25:36 am by escaped lurker »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 29, 2014, 12:12:37 pm »

I'll try and make it work.

Also, I need a goal for battle from Tulwor. It can be anything as long as it isn't directly opposed to Auratus' Goal.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 29, 2014, 12:57:23 pm »

So, would trying to capture him be directly opposed? I suppose that should've been talked about with Auratus. I'll just go for the kill, as long as it's honorable. Adding it to the post.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 29, 2014, 01:57:42 pm »

The dice are being evil again, but I feel merciful.

Pyrite has produced another natural 100 on one of his actions, but we know he is planning on changing his turn. I plan on writing for Ketari and Ketemos, neither of whom have any involvement in the fight, and working out. IronyOwl has until I'm done with that to edit his turn and get into the fight. Coincidentally, I'll re-roll any action he changes.

So, would trying to capture him be directly opposed? I suppose that should've been talked about with Auratus. I'll just go for the kill, as long as it's honorable. Adding it to the post.

I'll let Lurker be the final judge of that. In theory, capturing him isn't mutually exclusive with Auratus eventually punishing him, but the dragon could make a big deal about doing things his way.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 29, 2014, 02:21:50 pm »

I'll let Lurker be the final judge of that. In theory, capturing him isn't mutually exclusive with Auratus eventually punishing him, but the dragon could make a big deal about doing things his way.

Hmm... Auratus would mostly be quite surprised that Tulwor would maim Unrest for honorful conduct, but try to capture an anti-bellian pirate with terroristic tendencies, who grieviously wounded his sister, and almost succeeded in killing them both. Either way, taking him prisoner or killing him, would both get the issue at heart done - retaking SG, and eventually getting that blockade out of the way.

Well, I guess it would depend on Tulwors IC reasoning should it happen. Still, for that capture to happen, he would need to soundly beat Wild Red. If Tulwor comes ahead of Auratus in that department, he can't really say all that much, now can he? (Well, knowing that dragon, he is somehow bound to say a lot, but lets not mind that right now...) So, no, not a~ll that mutually exclusive.

The dice are being evil again, but I feel merciful.

If push comes to shove and both of these Maluses trigger, Auratus may even have to face that matter on his own. After the rolls we already suffered, I would not even be all that surprised....  :P

Called it. Just saying is all....  :P

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 30, 2014, 01:01:16 am »

There were distractions today, I just barely got through Ketari and Ketemos turns. IronyOwl still has time to change actions; It is unlikely I will get much done on this tomorrow.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 30, 2014, 10:23:31 pm »

Bloody hell. Auratus was right about Infelix. :P

The Army Meeting's getting swapped out for the Pirate Savaging, so let's hope that's the one that went like all of Pyrite's meetings are henceforth doomed to turn out. Otherwise I cannot wait to see how asking for volunteers has irrevocably ruined everything forever.

EDIT: Edited in rather than resposted, since you know where to find them. Also if I was being smart I'd alter both actions, but that feels exploity. :x
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:28:32 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 04, 2014, 02:21:23 am »

I lied. The spectre of a second natural 100 kept haunting me. :x
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 04, 2014, 03:13:27 am »

Bloody hell. Auratus was right about Infelix. :P

Yes. Yes he was. Huh. Funny that.

Otherwise I cannot wait to see how asking for volunteers has irrevocably ruined everything forever.

I agree, that could take a very interesting turn. Still, Princess Aluorthin taking ill with that proposal, might just do that. I mean, she even objected to Pyrite having gained godhood. We really don't know how far her influence in Kiatown goes, but given her parentage, I would give it more of a chance than the people suddenly getting torches and pitchforks for Pyrite out of their own violation. ;3

Actually, her meeting up with Pyrite or, gods forbid, Auratus - which she more or less openly denoted as "the enemy" - would produce interesting results. Might even reveal her true power, as it is heavily implied that she hides it.

We~ll. If weird has already written your turn, I would say that your change of mind comes a few days too late. ;o

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 04, 2014, 03:40:12 am »

We~ll. If weird has already written your turn, I would say that your change of mind comes a few days too late. ;o
Technically he definitely already did, but offered to reroll and rewrite any action I changed. That was several days and my first edit ago, though.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33