Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29876 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)
« Reply #420 on: September 16, 2014, 05:30:21 pm »

Oh, wow. I did not expect that influx of prayer energy. Sure don't dislike it either.  :P
I'll have to skim it over again, but I think the only prayers I resolved was Elder Messel's request, and the one just now. Hmm.. guess Auratus is more prone to dicking around in politics, than actively seeking out prayers to fullfill. Still ain't got a prayer glass for his shrine, too. Oh well~
What do the rankings look like now? 4 for Auratus, 3 for Pyrite... I think two for Tulwor and one for Ketari? Ketemos might have zero.

I think I have 1 from the poet a long time back.

Wierdsound, think you missed my reply.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 17, 2014, 05:34:09 pm »

Oh, wow. I did not expect that influx of prayer energy. Sure don't dislike it either.  :P
I'll have to skim it over again, but I think the only prayers I resolved was Elder Messel's request, and the one just now. Hmm.. guess Auratus is more prone to dicking around in politics, than actively seeking out prayers to fullfill. Still ain't got a prayer glass for his shrine, too. Oh well~
What do the rankings look like now? 4 for Auratus, 3 for Pyrite... I think two for Tulwor and one for Ketari? Ketemos might have zero.

I think I have 1 from the poet a long time back.

Wierdsound, think you missed my reply.

Yeah. Fixed.

Also, I will be gone this weekend, from Friday to some time Sunday Night. Hopefully, we can wrap up whatever RP I am needed for in another post or two, and have our actions ready soon. If possible, I'd like to do a Turn monday or Tuesday. Feel free to RP as much as you want while I am gone.

On Sunday, if you would all be so kind, I would like you each to repost your actions if they are more than a page buried, that way I have them all in one place.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 18, 2014, 11:43:08 pm »

Anyway. Gone for the weekend. Sorry I didn't have time to get to Micelus' saved action. Will be back Sunday Night or Monday. Feel free to RP or whatever in my absence.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 19, 2014, 12:39:32 am »

Enjoy your trip or equivalent.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 19, 2014, 09:44:24 am »

Sorry for not being very active lately. Err, I need a clarification now, though. Is there a meeting going on in Kiatown or the throne room? Or... both?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 19, 2014, 10:19:55 am »

Sorry for not being very active lately. Err, I need a clarification now, though. Is there a meeting going on in Kiatown or the throne room? Or... both?

There is a meeting going on in the throne room, with all gods, actually. Only that Ketemos has yet to say anything. Ketari wants to... raise a zombie army. By using the throne? But as giglamesh is doing something else now, that might be old news / would need clarification. Auratus also has declared that he will attack Wild Red in Selma's Gate, and Pyrite seems to have thrown his lot into that one.

The~re is also a meeting going on in Auratus Lair, with his future priestess, obviously himself, Pyrite and Veilia. Which might be the reason for your confusion.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 19, 2014, 10:42:41 am »

Yeah, Ketari's making a supersoldier thing for this turn, but next turn has suggested she uses the power of the throne to assume direct control over the besieging orcs.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 21, 2014, 07:09:18 am »

I think Sarah might be faced with the same siege scenario as in her test-of-worthiness dream soon, if I drop her off in Kiatown. Maybe she'll pull off even greater heroics here. We probably need some, with the rolls we've been having.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 21, 2014, 08:32:45 am »

I.. think she would need truly heroic rolls to change the situation there by herself. The Kiatown guard is at 38 power, the besieging force at 75 - a few strengths short of double their power. That is, if we not take the 25 into account which are busy raiding our farmsteads. Actually, sending her after the later goons could be worth her while.

Speaking from a logical point of view, that army of 25 is scattered through the jungle, allowing her to pick them off one dozen-ship at a time, no? ;3

Either way, this is a very delicate scenario that we have right now. While house skullcrest might be the worst choice out of a multitude of reasons, calling in some favour from the bellian mainland could be an answer to our current problems - but also invite bigger troubles in their wake. I am looking at Alvin and Selma, but also at the rest of the pantheon.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 21, 2014, 03:40:31 pm »

There is a meeting going on in the throne room, with all gods, actually. Only that Ketemos has yet to say anything. Ketari wants to... raise a zombie army. By using the throne? But as giglamesh is doing something else now, that might be old news / would need clarification. Auratus also has declared that he will attack Wild Red in Selma's Gate, and Pyrite seems to have thrown his lot into that one.

Didn't actually realise there was a meeting going on :x. Will have to post...eventually.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 21, 2014, 04:27:14 pm »

Either way, this is a very delicate scenario that we have right now. While house skullcrest might be the worst choice out of a multitude of reasons, calling in some favour from the bellian mainland could be an answer to our current problems - but also invite bigger troubles in their wake. I am looking at Alvin and Selma, but also at the rest of the pantheon.
Trouble here is that Scion just trashed their home city. They might or might not have the ability and inclination to help.

Plus, they're two months away. That might be better than nothing, or it might be entirely too late.

Didn't actually realise there was a meeting going on :x. Will have to post...eventually.
>_>

Other than that, we need to know who's up for personally assaulting Selma's Gate. Just Pyrite and Auratus have a slight edge, but it's still far too close to a coinflip for my tastes.

Actually, I guess we need a strategy in general. Using Ketari to use the Throne to zombify the whole lot of them seems like a good plan, but it's not foolproof and it's definitely a one-shot deal.

Diplomacy could work to fracture their numbers, but we'd probably need to offer them something pretty substantial to get them to stop fighting a winning battle.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 21, 2014, 05:06:47 pm »

- snip -
Other than that, we need to know who's up for personally assaulting Selma's Gate. Just Pyrite and Auratus have a slight edge, but it's still far too close to a coinflip for my tastes.
 - snip -
Diplomacy could work to fracture their numbers, but we'd probably need to offer them something pretty substantial to get them to stop fighting a winning battle.

For assaulting Wild Red, don't forget that he wanted to challenge Tulwor to single combat. He could easily come close to 20 in power himself, if not more. So yeah... Tulwor would make that whole operation much smoother. Then again, we really want those orcs to loose their siege engines...

As for the diplomacy part, if we get "The Golden One" on our side, he could easily help out with those beasts which he is famed for. Well, getting him unto our side should be quite possible, but getting some sort of gift to nudge the dice in our favour might truly be worth it. Else, we really have to become indebted to a bellian nation, giving away power to them, and the rest of the pantheon an excuse to interfere.

Actually, getting back to the matter of Wild Red - having both of Pyrite and Tulwor could easily become needed, as you have horizon seeder and tulworbane to worry about interfering with that job. If push comes to shove and both of these Maluses trigger, Auratus may even have to face that matter on his own. After the rolls we already suffered, I would not even be all that surprised....  :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 25, 2014, 04:50:18 am »

Actually, I can't both smite the siege engines (except from afar, which I suspect would lead to collateral damage - but I can try) and join the hunt for Wild Red. I've only got one Interaction. I think I should just rain fire on them from the Castle, Orcish casualties be damned, but someone else might be better suited for the job.

There's also no guarantee that the Orcs will see it as 'destroying your own property' no matter what Auratus says. In fact, I think it very unlikely that they'd buy that excuse. So... maybe I should just rain hellfire on them from the Castle.

I think I have 2 Miracles - one was used up to join the beach battle - and this storm-wrangling won't take any. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Weirdsound.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 25, 2014, 12:16:13 pm »

You used the one you were planning to bank last round to join the beach battle. You have all your actions for next month. I think Micelus is the only character with action left from last month.

Sorry about the lack of updates, school is a bit intense this week. Should at least do Micelus' remaining actions tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully the turn early next week.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 26, 2014, 06:17:45 pm »

Alright. Did Ketemos' reaming action. I may have missed a few RP responses. Please repost them if that is the case.

I hope to get a turn out sometime Sun-Tuesday.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33