Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29974 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (Signups are Closed)
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2014, 06:44:27 pm »

So little time.

To sum up what my post would be: Ketari would ask for assist from Tulwor in forging a boar spear, enchanted to best kill all that can fly (This would probably include Ketari herself, but how could that ever come back to bite her? :P ), using a miracle, or two if she can pass one to Tulwor if he has to use one to assist.

Interactions can wait until next moneth officiall begins.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2014, 03:26:05 pm »

To speed things up, I will say that Auratus makes it back safely, before the RP even. Ketari and Auratus both spent about the same amount of time with the mortals, so they should have gotten back around the same time.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2014, 11:45:52 pm »

Well then, time to get back some of the momentum that we had at the start ;3

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2014, 04:20:37 am »

"We were both busy, so the plan was put on hold. Now I hear he's working on a boat, so the plan may be on hold again."

Omg, it's not a boat, mom, it's a shiiip. There's a dif-fereeence.

I'm glad things are happening again, this conversation is frozen in time (but no rush, Giglamesh).
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2014, 08:07:54 pm »

I... actually have a gameplay question. There are some ambiguous posts that make me guess the answer, but I can't really seem to find a conclusive one as to what we are classified as. Are we simply PC Gods, or are we PC God Actors?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2014, 04:17:20 am »

Ketemos could just as well start his meeting with Tulwor now, if he wants. It can happen simultaneously with Pyrite's or at another time - juggling different times is no problem, and only efficient.

I remembered Pyrite had promised to scout out the Orcs, which would've made his orgying and the dragon's higher opinion of him kinda funny, but it looks like he just offered to look into it and Tulwor didn't say anything either way. Poor Tulwor, getting so badmouthed by Auratus.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2014, 04:49:24 am »

Poor Tulwor, getting so badmouthed by Auratus.

" Good Job, Tulwor. "
" Tulwor, that was amazing! "
" You handled that very well. Tell me, how did you do it? "
" Even though you are a loathsome god, and we don't share any kin-ship that would allow me to feel that way, I am so proud of you, Tulwor! "

Better? :3

Else, I guess I will have Auratus happen upon Ketemos. Time to talk politics. Yay! Flee, you fool!
Oh, and be irritated by Tulwor's "playing around" once more as soon as he sees the crucible. Whoops. c;

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2014, 05:11:50 am »

Yess, step inside the Crucible where those cages for monsters are waiting all empty. Just a bit further... no, that's not a trapdoor you're standing on, don't worry.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2014, 08:28:02 pm »

Ketemos could just as well start his meeting with Tulwor now, if he wants. It can happen simultaneously with Pyrite's or at another time - juggling different times is no problem, and only efficient.

I could but I'm really lazy right now :P
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2014, 03:42:38 pm »

I... actually have a gameplay question. There are some ambiguous posts that make me guess the answer, but I can't really seem to find a conclusive one as to what we are classified as. Are we simply PC Gods, or are we PC God Actors?

You are PC God Actors who happen to meet all the criteria for the Bellian definition of godhood. What you call yourselves is up to you, and it wouldn't be too hard to change the type of actor you are if you would like an advantage against a specific type of foe.

Also, RP is good and all, but if possible, it would be nice if you could start posting actions if you haven't yet. If you have, it was likely a few pages ago, and I like them all in one place, so a repost would be nice.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2014, 04:28:41 pm »

Heh. Actions edited into my most recent post.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2014, 10:28:08 pm »

Heh. Actions edited into my most recent post.

After applying the actor creation and precision without interaction penalty, your odds of modifying the half orc are very low. The only reason you have a chance at all is the bonus you get for actions matching your background. Just a friendly warning.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2014, 10:41:11 pm »

Also, Hellhound, You bolded talking to Chell about training with the rest of your actions. I'm unsure if that was just part of the RP you were having, or if you wanted to spend an action training her.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2014, 01:16:51 am »

After applying the actor creation and precision without interaction penalty, your odds of modifying the half orc are very low. The only reason you have a chance at all is the bonus you get for actions matching your background. Just a friendly warning.
Crap. If bodymods trigger the accuracy penalty it's going to be rather expensive to fulfill my favorite prayer types. Hm... I guess if I'm going all-out and making an Actor, might as well have a chat with him first.

Editing.

EDIT: Also have I mentioned how much I like having two Interactions? You poor, poor one-Int bastards.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:19:03 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 22, 2014, 06:04:27 am »

Also, Hellhound, You bolded talking to Chell about training with the rest of your actions. I'm unsure if that was just part of the RP you were having, or if you wanted to spend an action training her.

Yesss, I did, but as I understand I'll need to spend either a Miracle or an Interaction to do that? I was going to use the Miracle to make some prize weapon for the arena, but I'd rather spend it on training and buddying up to Chell.

Actually, the 2 Miracles into the ship is probably overkill - atleast, I assume there might already be bonuses from Chell's advice and being the son of the god of naval warfare?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 33