Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33

Author Topic: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (If you want on Waitlist, Please Check!)  (Read 29977 times)

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Isle of the Young Gods: OOC Thread (Signups are Closed)
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2014, 12:25:44 pm »

I think I said somewhere that if you intend to use an action after I post the main turn, it must be in relation to an earlier action, so unless your Miracle is directly related to either of the RPs, you will have to bank it or waste it.

Hmm.. makes sense. Bank it. Still interested if those rubies could be transportet by Chell alone though ;3

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2014, 12:40:03 pm »

I will have to think up a rule for that. It will likely be that Transportation is a free action, as long as it is arranged and expected at both ends, that way, you at least have to spend an interaction to set up your shipping routes.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2014, 12:49:07 pm »

@Weirdsound: Realized I hadn't put in my Interaction into that post. Added now. I intend to chat with Mr. Malcome and let him know what I expect too.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2014, 01:47:37 pm »

New prayer, and Miracle Bank total added to the last turn as per Lurker's action.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2014, 02:13:45 pm »

Anyway, once I respond to Lurker, which may not be until tomorrow as I'm running my PTU game tonight, we will have officially wrapped up the first month. Feel free to start posting actions for the next turn, and do double check the Wiki and the Spoiler on the turn, on the off chance I missed something.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2014, 02:36:24 pm »

So how actually large are the islands? A few metres? Enough to support tribes of monster-men things?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2014, 03:03:21 pm »

You could support a small tribe on any of the islands.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2014, 03:20:34 pm »

Digital, how many miracles do you have left?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2014, 03:27:24 pm »

Just the one. This is getting heated.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2014, 04:01:47 pm »

But isn't this fun? Dohohohoho~
So together we have 9 votes. The dragon has around 4, and the remaining gods are unknown in their vote.

Hmm. Simpler to use the miracles to make a dragon-slaying lance or something. Ketari has no weapons but her hands, after all, and a spear is good for hunting.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2014, 04:08:06 pm »

Well this is escalating quickly. On the bright side, he knew it all along!

What about transportation? For example, all those rubies
Get back here with those you damned lizard!

As a further note, anyone who messes with my sister gets hammer-whacked. Looking at you, Pyrite, you lecherous old man.
Does this include aging and inviting her to you know what I'll just scurry under a rock now.

On the topic of islands, what exactly counts as "defiling" them? We have planting a flag and breaking ground for a construction without permission, but is it possible to grant somewhat open-ended permission for something like that? If I were to establish a small tribe on one, for instance, would I have to worry about them building anything, or would that be fine so long as I told them they could build things?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2014, 04:13:56 pm »

You'd need to convince Tulwor not to just go swinging in before any sort of dragon lancing. By votes, do you mean for Lordship? Huh, I guess it would just be to every other god's benefit to vote against the dragon, though I imagine they might consider this... a bit too drastic.

I don't really have any wish to (try to) kill a player this early on, but from an IC perspective Tulwor can't back down if he's nudged toward a fight like this. Though he's not so mad he absolutely wants him dead - most of the time Tulwor battles to prove superiority or such.

EDIT: ^Approx how old is Chell, anyway?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2014, 04:16:24 pm »

Well, just from mechanics - I severely doubt we could kill another PC at this point. We could give him a severe thrashing, though, and that'd humble him a bit.

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2014, 04:22:40 pm »

Actually, from an IC point of view, Auratus has not really commited treason or anything. At least not yet.

He declared himself Guardian Deity of a Town. Anybody could do that. It is simply an act that shows that the god will take special care of it. Whats the harm in that? ;3

Then he promised the money-earners of said town, that under his guidiance, the city would grow in use to them, and that they would retain their independence from a foreign state ~

I must say, that are most humanoistic deeds, befitting of a god!
... or something.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2014, 04:50:17 pm »

EDIT: ^Approx how old is Chell, anyway?
One source or the other describes her as in her pre-teens, so I'd assume somewhere around 8-10.

I must say, that are most humanoistic deeds, befitting of a god!
... or something.
Speaking of which, if you wanted to skip ahead before the turn's completed, Pyrite would love to hear how things went with Messel.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 33