Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57158 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO Pre-Game Planning
« Reply #1275 on: July 16, 2014, 08:56:38 am »

I really wanna start playing but i feel like itd be mean to just abandon him... even if he is holding us up...

Hmmm, maybe we should start without him and then give him a few personal miniturns to catch up once he logs back in?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 16, 2014, 09:08:07 am »

Maybe. We'll wait another couple of hours and see if he logs in.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: July 16, 2014, 02:08:27 pm »

Maybe. We'll wait another couple of hours and see if he logs in.

Works for me.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: July 16, 2014, 02:09:55 pm »

Well it's been 5 hours.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 16, 2014, 02:48:49 pm »

Gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow, currently only thing I have access to is an iPod.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 16, 2014, 03:16:36 pm »

Gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow, currently only thing I have access to is an iPod.

Okay plenty of time.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread
« Reply #1281 on: July 17, 2014, 11:22:12 am »

Spoiler: Moon (click to show/hide)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: July 17, 2014, 11:33:18 am »

Mineralism would be identifying minerals, yes?
Alchemy kit?
Bargaining isn't a skill. Bargaining with Players requires convincing them, which involves RPing, and in-game NPCs can't be bargained with.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 17, 2014, 12:20:18 pm »

Mineralism would be identifying minerals, yes?
Alchemy kit?
Bargaining isn't a skill. Bargaining with Players requires convincing them, which involves RPing, and in-game NPCs can't be bargained with.
What form of foul abomination is this?
Also, hiiiii Objective.
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 17, 2014, 12:22:19 pm »

The kind where I don't feel like having to make a personality for every NNPC that you meet as well as the NPCs.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 17, 2014, 12:50:47 pm »

Umm...
This isn't open RP. While I appreciate the level if detail in your posts, and quite frankly would like if the rest of the players had it, I'm the one who decides what happens. For all you know, I might have decided that the boars were going to charge you.
Whoa, man.
You're asking too much from my brain now.
We've already established I'm bad at this in other threads.  :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 17, 2014, 01:01:09 pm »

I don't remember any such thing. You seem to have no problems writing semi-detaile posts for Ammilek, now do you?

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: July 17, 2014, 01:16:48 pm »

I'll go into more detail as we advance. Right now I don't have the info for it.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 17, 2014, 02:30:23 pm »

You could find me just by sending me a message to ask where I am rather then hoping the rolls allow you to stumble across me randomly in a city that currently has probably well over 100,000 players in it considering everyone just logged in Hugo :p.
Or you'll probably still be searching 6 months from now and thats assuming only 1/5 of the players chose the neutral city to spawn in.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 17, 2014, 03:06:24 pm »

I don't remember any such thing. You seem to have no problems writing semi-detaile posts for Ammilek, now do you?
I actually do.
I gave myself a character in that who literally can't make facial expressions because I'm really, really bad with body language. In meatspace, too.

Of course, I almost want to argue that a certain someone who likes foxes and wolves has a harder time, given the, ah, frequency of his posts and apparent difficulty in writing them.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 89