Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89

Author Topic: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread  (Read 57127 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck in an MMO OOC thread
« Reply #1305 on: July 18, 2014, 10:19:38 am »

By the way, Objective;
You're in.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 18, 2014, 01:30:48 pm »

I'd recommend updating on a set schedule (Or just when you feel like it) regardless of who posted. With a RP this size waiting for everyone to post will take forever. People who don't post can assume to be idling or just following other people.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 18, 2014, 02:36:25 pm »

I agree. Nothing kills these games faster then having to constantly wait for a single persons for days.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 18, 2014, 03:05:20 pm »

I'd recommend updating on a set schedule (Or just when you feel like it) regardless of who posted. With a RP this size waiting for everyone to post will take forever. People who don't post can assume to be idling or just following other people.

+1

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 18, 2014, 05:06:26 pm »

I agree. If the fate of the world does not depend solely on that person - skip him.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 18, 2014, 05:27:49 pm »

Blitz, should I edit what I did? Or should we just keep that and I'll not do open stuff again?
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 19, 2014, 02:08:52 am »

+1
That'll work, I guess.
Blitz, should I edit what I did? Or should we just keep that and I'll not do open stuff again?
Option 2.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 19, 2014, 07:28:57 am »

Pariah? Spells... kind of don't exist. That means there is no spellbook.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 19, 2014, 07:46:22 am »

I meant the thingy where my combat abilities are kept.

Or do i need to go through each skill tab individually?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 19, 2014, 07:47:38 am »

I meant the thingy where my combat abilities are kept.

Or do i need to go through each skill tab individually?
That's the Skill Tree.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 19, 2014, 12:39:38 pm »

Wait, is the 10 Strength, 9 Dex what's needed to actually use the bow?
Because if so, I don't have the stats for the most basic bow in the game.
Which is hilarious.
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 19, 2014, 12:47:06 pm »

Yes. Yes it is.
You're gonna have to either get a new weapon, or level up absurdly fast. Or use the arrows as either throwing weapons or close-combat weapons.

PewdsRocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 19, 2014, 01:25:06 pm »

Oh I so want to respond to the server in an impolite manner but it's not worth it lol.
Before you start a war, you better know what your fighting for.
If loves a fight, then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.

I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fight until the wars won. I'd throw away my faith, just to keep you safe.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 22, 2014, 09:29:38 pm »

So what kind of update schedule did we decide upon?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 23, 2014, 12:09:30 am »

I'm going to need to drop out of this, as I will be leaving for two weeks and when I return I'll probably be so lost that I don't know what'll happen.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89