Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1532 1533 [1534] 1535 1536 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746712 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Yes, quite. How fares The Gallery? And where have you set up shop in the Creation this time around?"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 08:39:02 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alucard sighs.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"The Gallery is doing well. I have decided to show my art to the world. I even have an exhibit in the Musée du Louvre."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

The assistant sighed,
"They could, that's the problem. It's not just the people high up but the general populace as well, if someone who was popular enough rallied the people around their cause. The king could be replaced."

"Fair enough. When is this ball supposed to start?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Impressive... so. The reason you're here?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"There is dream magic but I don't know why someone would use it on me."

"So you really have no reason to worry then? I know that probably won't help, but... It's the truth, right? You shouldn't work yourself up so much over them."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm here because I can be, and because no one in this existence can stop me. But other than that I came here to see how you two are doing. And I also bring some bad news..."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Bad news?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Your friend Kyle's body was destroyed not even a few moments ago during the resurrection of a rather angry poltergeist."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What!?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It is as I said. And It was most likely his murderer that freed this evil spirit."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."
Ashley's fists are shaking.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am... sorry for bringing you two the bad news. Oh, the other thing. You may want to go and grab Winry and Walpurga from their current location. I fear that they are soon going to die when the satellite heading to their location arrives. More treachery on the murderer's part it seems..." Grandiose genuinely looks distraught.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I... will have their heads... whoever they are."
Ashley slams her right fist down on the couch, with is replied with a groan from the wood. Her eyes were glowing purple, which was typical of when she was pissed beyond belief.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It seems I have overstayed my welcome. Your two friends are in Germany, should be easy to find them. If I interfere to much in the affairs of mortal beings then I may draw even stronger forces than I to me. Au revoir mon cheri." Grandiose seeps into the wall leaving a portrait of himself before disappearing fully.
Pages: 1 ... 1532 1533 [1534] 1535 1536 ... 1757