Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1531 1532 [1533] 1534 1535 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746741 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((It's more or less a restriction placed on Walpurga but okay))

Walpurga just scowls at the geist and rends him apart with an enormous level spell.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Titus sighed,
"Maybe, in the dream it's stronger. Like I am truly responsible for their deaths." he shook his head "I suppose that could just be part of the dream though."

"Obviously. I've said that a bunch of times already, haven't I? It's just a dream, it doesn't mean anything special." Dalia hesitates for a moment, and then adds, "Unless there's dream magic or something like that. Stuff to make you dream or affect your dreams. I dunno if it exists, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

"There is dream magic but I don't know why someone would use it on me."

The assistant sighed,
"They could, that's the problem. It's not just the people high up but the general populace as well, if someone who was popular enough rallied the people around their cause. The king could be replaced."

The man looked towards Hilda a smile formed on his face as he spotted her and gave her a small wave.

Bartimaeus would find a lot of things about the church in the library, the church itself had existed for a long time almost as long as the pocket dimension itself. Salim herself was a goddess of protection and is believed to watch over all of the people in this world, she is also known to form contracts with certain individuals. These contracts are established by someone truly and deeply praying to her to save someone, once the contract is formed one of Salim's angels is sent down to the person and protect them from both physical and mental harm. These contracts are very difficult to break however once they have been formed. It is currently the biggest religion in their world.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Hilda walked towards him and smiled.
"Hello."

Bartobias began reading about the goverment.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((inb4 all the victim wanted to do was break the contract))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Linda goes to her room, and changes, before leaving once again to go to the ball.

"Well, it takes all forms of energy, abyssal, creation, and twilight... Which Bartimaeus, oddly, is all three of those, and he is from the Other Place."
Ashley shrugs.
"I don't know. It makes more sense in my head, maybe."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Actually, I think I recall retconning that about barti.))
Alucard nods.
"I would love to study it."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I don't recall that :L))
Ashley shrugs.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((maybe not))
"All three domains, bound together in one form... quite extraordinary."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I suppose."
Ashley looks... uninterested.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Completely strange if you ask me. I've not been to the Other World before. Never really had a desire to." Grandiose appears behind Alucard and Ashley, looking quite bored.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 06:12:21 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard smiled as he heard Grandiose; a welcome guest, as he was an authorized entity on the lab's defense.
"What a pleasant surprise, Grandiose, twilight god. You've probably felt the spatial continuum of the Nemesis Gate, hm?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, you seem to think I'm part of Fate's court. I am not. I am something entirely separate. But yes, I did feal the Nemesis Gate. Such a dreary feeling to one such as I. It makes me question you mortal's actions even more."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Who're you calling a mortal? Also, hello old friend."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh Ashley, you should know I refer to Alucard. Always causing problems for the mortal world. It is good to see you as well, Ashley."
Pages: 1 ... 1531 1532 [1533] 1534 1535 ... 1757