Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 746711 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Shut up. It's our... no, MY friend's body."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Was."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"The pleasure is all mine."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do you want me to slap you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Zee psychological effects of necromancy in war are always far superior to zee combat aspects. When zee assault on france started, we managed to get zee help of LaCroix, a french collaborater and necromancer. She promised us untiring soldiers, zat no bullet could stop. But zat is not how zee fights were won. Zee only zing more devastating zan undead soldiers were undead civilians. Zee enemy just could not fight zem. And of course when zee enemy tried to answer with zeir own necromancers, LaCroix killed zem, and raised zem with most of zeir minds intact - and put zem to work. Zee dead, rising zee dead, again and again. Zis is something you have to wrap your mind around and understand, bodies are a valueable resource in war, and you must not let zat cloud your judgement. Kyle is dead, and zat zing, zis pile of flesh is not Kyle. Your mind must be with zee living, not with zee dead. Steel your heart. Let nozing through."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

A large resounding boom is heard far, far above the entire area, the sound reminiscent of something large entering the atmosphere, or, more sinister, physics beginning to cry. Storm Giest looks upwards in confusion.

"And that my dear Ladies and Gentleman, is my cue to leave. Have fun with dying. Mason! Evac Protocol." Ashley, Alucard, Winry, and Walpurga turn around in time to see Axiom bow before he and mason disappear via teleportation.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard growls and sees if he can trace the teleportation.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard is unable to find a trace, most likely due to the mechanical nature of the teleport.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm not steeling my heart, because that leads to being heartless. Kyle's body is still Kyle's body, which deserved proper respect with a burial. I don't care about your past with Necromancers and what not. Nazi Germany is different from society today. Also, gods damn it Walpurga, you must distract myself from the goal here."
Ashley slips into the void.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard sights and looks at Walpurga.
"I'm sorry about that. Kyle meant a lot to her."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just me having my fun, but 10 minutes IRL time fore I start rolling temp casualties >.>))

((Edit: Also, Kyle's body was disintegrated. Not just possessed. Just figured I mention that....))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:16:56 pm by Sanure »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((so he's a skellington?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((No bones either. it was fully vaporized.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((then how is the body possessed? Is it just a floating cloud of gas kyle?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Pretty much, although plasma would be a better descriptor. I hope Kyle wanted to be cremated when he died :P))
Pages: 1 ... 1534 1535 [1536] 1537 1538 ... 1757