Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749010 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7995 on: July 14, 2014, 11:22:15 am »

"N̵O!͢ ͝Y̵OU͢ ̛C̶AN N͘O̡T͠ ẀIŃ!͘ T̛HE͜ FU͠T̢URE͜ W̵A̕S ̡WR͞IT̵T̢EN̷ DI̴F́F̴ER͢ÈN͞T͞L̨Y! I̴ ͡W͜I̛ĻL CR͏ƯS͝H͘ ̡YO̴U̷!"͝

He mad.

Amazeroth, currently surrounded by Icarus and Ashley [18] unleashes a wave of energy in a small AoE. [17] vs [5+2][4+2+1], dealing 10 damage to Icarus and 10 to Ashley!

The Nomad fires at Amazeroth! [11+2] vs [6-7-4] (lol, Amazeroth might as well just stand still), hitting him for [19+2] vs [10] 11 damage!

Lizzy and Robert are doing things!

Winry attempts to save Hildas live! [15+2-6], on her own powers, no need for any god to intervene, she rigs up Hildas head to a battery, until she can be properly repaired later! Hilda is in a stable condition, but until properly repaired, can not leave energy saving mode. A small screensaver flashes over her eyes.

Bartimaeus flees!

Dalia cotninues to curse Amazeroth, this time lowering his def instead os skill. [2] Maybe she should not have switched the rythm, as she need time to make some adjustments.

Icarus proceeds to stab Amazeroth. Things usualy die when stabbed enough! [8+2] vs [12-7-1], she lands a blow for [10+2+4] vs [5] 11 damage!

Ashley helps out with the stabbing and slashing! [14+2] vs [24-7-2] she just barely lands a hit, debuffing his speed by 1. [4+2] vs [2] she does manage to deal 4 damage though!

Sen [8] finishes her enchantment on the bottle!

Kyle tries to shock Stella back to live! [9+1+2], he nearly burns his eyebrows as Stella begins coughing a bit of flame! She will make it.

Kaiser, defeated, sinks unto the shattered pavement.

Spensir, finaly having climbed all those DAMNED STAIRS arrives at the scene of battle, and attacks Amazeroth [10+4] vs [23-1-3] huff...puff...after...huff..just a moment..He will be right there!

Alucard [12] finishes the enchantment on the bottle!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:15:11 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7996 on: July 14, 2014, 11:36:19 am »

((Meh, Winry still has one turn of successes/+7 boosts left.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7997 on: July 14, 2014, 11:39:00 am »

Alucard stands in front of Amazeroth and uncaps the bottle as the rim glowed a dark purple energy.
 "Venite, Amazeroth!"
A powerful cyclone of something similar to wind bursts forth and would encase Amazeroth, whisking and forcing his essence into the bottle.

Winry puts on her exosuit and flies to the battle.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7998 on: July 14, 2014, 12:13:10 pm »

((Sen is a combat Medic!))

Sen moves away from Alucard and Heads over to Stella. Sen brings out her Proginis and uses a generalized healing spell on stella that costs about 3-4 mana. ((No need to kill the succubus yet.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7999 on: July 14, 2014, 12:14:47 pm »

((Stella is already stable, Kyle shocked her))
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:16:27 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8000 on: July 14, 2014, 12:19:04 pm »

Kyle picks up the antivoid gen and begins macgeyverying it into a grenade.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8001 on: July 14, 2014, 12:22:21 pm »

((Ah, In that case:))

Sen rushes towards Amazeroth before teleporting behind him and stabbing him with a Katana of paper. As she strikes him she says only one thing, "Something that only one of creation would realize Amazeroth: Only Creation can grow and Bloom!"

Sen uses Bloom on Amazeroth using all of her paperstock to completely eviscerate him. This will kill the succubus Sen has as a catalyst, but oh well.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8002 on: July 14, 2014, 02:48:32 pm »

((I'm assuming a wave of void energy, Akroma??))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8003 on: July 14, 2014, 02:49:57 pm »

((just nondescript energy. Amazeroth the grand magus is not limited in just void things))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8004 on: July 14, 2014, 02:55:17 pm »

((So he has access to Creation magic?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8005 on: July 14, 2014, 02:56:52 pm »

((void, creation, twilight and even 4th and 5th options if need be))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8006 on: July 14, 2014, 03:02:04 pm »

((You do realize that renders him a little part of those dimensions, right? So that would mean he's slightly part Creation, Twilight and whatever else he has. At least, that's how it should be.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8007 on: July 14, 2014, 03:04:02 pm »

((he was not born in the void, nor is he opposed to various experiments))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8008 on: July 14, 2014, 03:05:24 pm »

((Oh, so he's not just straight up all Void?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8009 on: July 14, 2014, 03:06:51 pm »

((No. When Blak'haraz destroyed his first creation, he took the most formidable opponent as a trophy, recycled him and made him a new sultane. this is how it's been since then))
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 1757