Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 748996 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #7980 on: July 13, 2014, 04:44:28 pm »

((not exactly. the drain is not going to work on Amazeroth what with him being able to resist most of Sen's spells. The drain is actually for a different reason all together. Which you will see next turn.))

((also, On the note of being unfair, Look at Amazeroth and his regen due to having a minion. Or look at his Nova blast. Or look at the fact that Sen is apparently his own body part despite being lore breaking. Also, The spells listed underneath the spoiler are examples as stated in the OP character sheet, that I remind you that you helped design. I wanted to see the outcome to this, but don't call bad gaming on my part when the system used was designed by you.))

((Also as a side note, Sen's Knowledge absorbtion is Fully Resistable as stated in the v2 OOC thread and IC as well. Sen doesn't want to consume his knowledge, Show me once IC where she was wanting to absorb his knowledge other than her taunting him? Everything you've stated has been OOC info that you are accusing me metaing with. Yes, she is trying to increase her RES. It's low. She's also spending all but 5 mana which renders her ABsorbion ability null since it needs atleast 24 to use since it uses "All of her mana".))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7981 on: July 13, 2014, 04:46:38 pm »

((I had the sheet open for the whole day, didn't see any of the spells used so far, but meh, go right ahead. You are right, I totaly forgot it takes all of Sens mana to do her absorption))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7982 on: July 13, 2014, 05:05:37 pm »

Kaiser shoots Qok, and the Nomad shoots Azzy.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7983 on: July 13, 2014, 05:09:45 pm »

Since it is the most logical course of action, I will just proceed to assume that Spensir will try to kill Qok'maloth. The hit roll is irrelevant with all the buffs and the truck and all.

[9+9+4] vs OH SNAP [20]  Spensir can not overcome Qok'maloths best trait, his endurance. Qok'Maloth remains at 1 HP
Qok, having 3 health left, cast another fatal bonds, with once again Ashley as the main target OH SNAP [5] vs [11+2], Ashley resists the curse, her resistance probably saving at least 1-2 lives!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:17:34 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7984 on: July 13, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »

Spensir attacks Qok'maloth, and/or Amazeroth, and did attack Qok'maloth!

((Qok'maloth sounds like a bit of a dick. Hurr hurrrr))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7985 on: July 13, 2014, 07:51:10 pm »

((Stella needs life magic STAT, preferably with fire mixed in, anyone know a phoenix? :P ))
((If my lore from v2 on them still stands, then you could probably find one repeatedly crashing into a building or trying to eat a brick. Since immunity from natural selection and regenerative immortality tends to badly affect self-preservation and whatnot :P

You could always just set a healer on fire and then have them cast healing magic whilst burning :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7986 on: July 14, 2014, 05:04:41 am »

Amazeroth, currently having only Bartimaeus as a target in front of him (everyone else went for the minions), decides to blast Bartimaeus out of the sky with a medium blast of lightning. [22-4] vs [15+2] (so close), Bartimaeus is too slow to dodge, taking a hit for [(oh snap) [28] vs [12+2] 14 damage! Bartimaeus is at 6 hp!

The Nomad quickly flies over and peppers Amazeroth with bullets! [7+2] vs [9-4], he does [10+2] vs [7] 5 damage!

Lizzy and Robert continue their dance.

Winry tries to patch up wires to fix up Hilda before her data is irrepairably damaged, but there are so many! [7+2-5] She does not manage to stabilise Hilda! Tears swell up in Winries eyes, she will have to try again next round. She can't give up now! (Hilda now at -6)

Dragimaeus slashes his talons across the roof of the building, aiming to tear apart Amazeroth! [6+2] vs [16-1-4], but Amazeroth evades him.

Icarus flies over to join Bartimaeus! She proceeds to [13+2] vs [19-4-2] just barely land a hit! (Spensirs buff is really working overtime, dayum), dealing [2+4+2] vs [18]...no damage. Maybe she just hit way too barely...

Dalia keeps up her curse! [12+2] vs [13] (so close), keeping a steady rhythm. Though with all the blood loss, she is getting a bit light-headed. I can not stress enough how useful Spensirs buff is.

Ashley teleports to Amazeroth and cuts him up! [15+2+1] vs [12-4-3], landing a hit that debuffs him for -7 speed and -6 strength [6+2] vs [19] but she deals no damage.

Sen flies over to add an enchantment to Alucards bottle [4]. Looks like this may take some time.

Kyle flips Hilda unto her back and...proceeds to turn on the anti-void generator. Strangely enough, it does not revive Stella. If only kyle could remember the CPR training he had to take when he got his drivers license! Stella is now at -2

Kaiser finishes off Qok'maloth [irr], who melts into a puddle of a foul smelling substance.

Spensir, sadly lacking the ability to fly, runs across town to join the fight against Amazeroth, he will arrive next turn.

Alucard [2] still has not finished his enchantment.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:07:17 am by Akroma »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7987 on: July 14, 2014, 05:10:00 am »

The Nomad keeps blasting Azzy. People are pulling out their phones to film 'suddenly fight'.

Kaiser, being equal parts exhausted and wounded, and unable to fly or teleport, drops his gun, and walks over to Stella, to see what he can do.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7988 on: July 14, 2014, 05:10:56 am »

He..is not quite sure. Damn, Stella is big. How does one CPR such a big being?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7989 on: July 14, 2014, 05:40:05 am »

Kaiser transfers CORE back into him, then tosses Kyle the lifeless robodog.

"Make...defibrillator...work...something...out."

He sits down, not capable of getting back up.

((how the hell am I supposed to RP 2 health?))
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 06:25:18 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7990 on: July 14, 2014, 06:07:38 am »

Ashley continues being a badass katana-wielding lady and cuts Amazeroth's shit up.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7991 on: July 14, 2014, 07:45:34 am »

Fuck it.

Anansi warps in, casts Manifest Dreaming on Winry to save HILDA and vanishes.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7992 on: July 14, 2014, 08:23:01 am »

Winry continues.

Bartimaeus flees.

Alucard be enchanting.

Hilda be down.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7993 on: July 14, 2014, 10:54:53 am »

Dalia does the same old song and dance but with a twist. -4 to speed and defense for Amazeroth this time.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7994 on: July 14, 2014, 11:00:33 am »

-snip wrong thread-
Pages: 1 ... 531 532 [533] 534 535 ... 1757