Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749011 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #8010 on: July 14, 2014, 03:12:24 pm »

Ashley slashes for debuff!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8011 on: July 14, 2014, 03:44:00 pm »

"E҉t̶h͏er Shocḱ!̵"͟

Amazeroth extends four tendrils of green lightning from his hands towards Icarus [24] vs [irr] lifting Icarus into the air [25] vs [5+2], and letting various of her body parts explode in green flame. Icarus lands on the ground smoking, having exatcly (haha, oh lol) 1 HP remaining.

The Nomad fires at Amazeroth! [20+2] vs [17-1], hitting him for [22+2] vs [13] 11 damage!

Winry flies up the building

Dalia [16+2] vs [12] curses Amazeroth once more!

Icarus, dusting herself off and detaching her fucke dup left arm, gets behind Amazeroth, who was already turning towards Ashley. 1 HP is more than enough. [9+2] vs [14-4] (thanks Dalia), drilling her blade into his back! [8+4] vs [9-4], dealing 7 damage!

Ashley, seeing the opportunity blinks behind Amazeroth, thrusting her blade right next to where Icarus was still embedded [15+2] vs [15-4-1], debuffing him for -3 speed and -3 strentgh, and dealing [5+2] vs [9-4] 2 damage!

Sen finishes the combination, teleporting right between Ashley and Icarus, with her paper katana! [5+2] vs [8-4-2], landing a blow, and causing it to bloom! From where the 3 blades stick out of Amazeroths chest, more and more paper blades start cutting through the linen of his wrappings, in a beautiful lotus pattern. The center catches on fire, slowly moving outward.

"̢F҉o͜o͢ls. Y̡o̕ú ha̡ve c̷h̛ange͡d n̷o̷thi͝n͝g҉.͟ Y̷o̴ųr w̸orl͞d ̛no͡w͜ ͢h̶a҉s ͘thȩ ̛at̀te̕n͜tio̡n ͠of ̷th̕o͞s̨e͝ in̷fin͟i͟t҉el̀y ͝your̀ g͞rea͢t̷ér͡.

҉Y̶o͟u wil̨l s̛ur҉r̕ende͘r͏ y̛o̴ưr pote̕n̕tial,͢ a͝g͟ai̢nst t͘h̀e͘ ̶g҉ro̸wing͡ ̛void."̕

The flame engulfs his body, now spasming and flailing as energy burts out of him in an uncontroled manner. A blinding light - and his linens fall to the ground, empty.

His golden mask clatters unto the ground, losing all the pharao features, becoming a blank mask.

((150 exp to all those who fought against Amazeroth. Another 25 for those who went to antarctica and got us in this mess in the first place))
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 10:58:13 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: July 14, 2014, 03:49:42 pm »

Dalia, still in the Nomad, stares at the place where Amazeroth used to be, and then collapses into the nearest seat. She has definitely seen better days with all of the damage she took from the fight.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8013 on: July 14, 2014, 03:50:29 pm »

Sen walks over to Amazeroth's now dull mask and seals it. She puts it in one of her empty Paper containers. "Changed nothing? No, we changed everything." Sen walks away to look for the worse injured.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8014 on: July 14, 2014, 03:51:47 pm »

Icarus, with some difficulty, flies down to Hilda, craddles her head and goes into fetal position, rocking back and forth. This body can't cry, but if it could...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8015 on: July 14, 2014, 03:54:24 pm »

Finally, Hestia is able to enter the area.
"Do any of you..."

She looks around at everyone, looking somewhat shocked.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8016 on: July 14, 2014, 03:57:00 pm »

Ashley sheathes her katana, and proceeds to collapse from exhaustion.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8017 on: July 14, 2014, 03:58:13 pm »

"Winry, is..is she?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: July 14, 2014, 03:58:26 pm »

Hestia catches her and lays her down softly on the ground.

She sighs and sets down her lantern, allowing anyone in the vicinity to slowly heal up.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: July 14, 2014, 04:03:17 pm »

((how far is that lantern's range?))

Meanwhile, Kaiser is just sitting on the concrete near Stella, incapable of moving. The Nomad comes back to pick up Kaiser.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:05:41 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8020 on: July 14, 2014, 04:06:12 pm »

((Basically, the rooftop everyone's on. I'm still working out kinks in that one- obviously defining it in actual units is difficult- but I've nerfed it from a previous incarnation where it healed 5 per turn.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8021 on: July 14, 2014, 04:07:12 pm »

As the Nomad lands Dalia works up the energy to stand up and head to the exit hatch, where she stops and stares at Kaiser and Stella.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: July 14, 2014, 04:10:37 pm »

Icarus is still rocking back and forth craddling Hildas head.

"H..hestia. bakc at the house..Stella..Stella was hit."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8023 on: July 14, 2014, 04:12:34 pm »

Kaiser slowly looks over,

"H-hey..."

promptly falling on his back seconds afterward.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: July 14, 2014, 04:15:18 pm »

"If you can, bring her closer to the fire. She'll be warmer there."
Pages: 1 ... 533 534 [535] 536 537 ... 1757