Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 1757

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Poof.  (Read 749029 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v3 IC: Alucard dun goofed
« Reply #8025 on: July 14, 2014, 04:16:13 pm »

"You alright?" she asks as she sits on the edge of the hatch, trying her best to smile and brush everything off despite how painful her wounds were.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #8026 on: July 14, 2014, 04:16:53 pm »

Icarus is not budging, With most of her sensors busted, she can't tell right now wether or not Hilda is alife.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8027 on: July 14, 2014, 04:18:15 pm »

"Your friend...HILDA....she still lives. She is on the brink of death....but I cannot fix her. Perhaps....your mother could try?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8028 on: July 14, 2014, 04:18:54 pm »

"...probably not."

CORE is back inside the Nomad.

"I can't believe that actually worked! Granted, side effects, but it still worked! He made a sword out of it and everything!"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8029 on: July 14, 2014, 04:19:44 pm »

"Why not get Hephaestus here off his lazy ass? He is the best in the field of metallurgy isn't he?" Ouch Sen.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8030 on: July 14, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »

Icarus grabs Hildas head and body and brings it to the workshop on the castle for Winry to repair. She also leaves the almost busted ICARUS-05 there, and switches back tp the PIXEL-01.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8031 on: July 14, 2014, 04:21:32 pm »

Hestia glares at her for a second before sighing. She does seem fairly tired.
"He is busy conversing with the rest of the Olympians about the matter of the Sultanes."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8032 on: July 14, 2014, 04:24:07 pm »

"Oh, so they're busy debating over matters of mortals again? Just like every other time something has threaten  Earth. Useless gods. This is why I still worship the Egyptian Pantheon. You and yours still care about us at least." Ouch again Sen.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8033 on: July 14, 2014, 04:24:28 pm »

((note, olympian gods would be considered far too, for the lack of a better word, young. Since the war of first day, no god had ever seen one, most think them to actually be human imagination, or simply insignificant. And hey, after a ragtag group of magic users managed to take one our, surely they must be insignificant?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8034 on: July 14, 2014, 04:24:33 pm »

"Yeah..." Dalia trails off as she looks away, having no clue what to say.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8035 on: July 14, 2014, 04:25:48 pm »

((note, olympian gods would be considered far too, for the lack of a better word, young. Since the war of first day, no god had ever seen one, most think them to actually be human imagination, or simply insignificant.))

((Sen was around for the Olympian gods to begin their place in Greece. Sen is... Hmm... Let me check something.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8036 on: July 14, 2014, 04:27:11 pm »

((Wait, would the Flying Spaghetti Monster and/or Caïssa exist? :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8037 on: July 14, 2014, 04:27:28 pm »

"The pantheon that was lead by the insane tyrant who nearly killed Anima? And is barely holding itself together after Ra's imprisonment by the Norse gods?"
Ouch, Hestia.

((Hint: They found out about the Sultanes literally when humankind did. They've been plotting and planning, and probably can't do much.

Hell, they probably got some of their info from the older gods- Babylonians, Rainbow Serpent, some of the lesser-known gods.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8038 on: July 14, 2014, 04:29:14 pm »

((Sen is older than the Greek Pantheon...))

((Possibly, but Spagh is way older than Sen.))

"I only worship them, I don't interfere normally. How is Hathor doing by the way~?" Sen has a perfect grin right now.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8039 on: July 14, 2014, 04:29:39 pm »

((those are not much older than the olympians. Frankly, considering how young earth itself is, you'd be hard pressed to find a god of the first day on earth))
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 1757