Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66691 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell him we don't understand his Mannerisms, ask him why we feel he is acting as if we are a suspicious figure.
Give Hug if all other communication fails, for Hugs transcend the mortal plane itself, and thus, the language barrier.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Tell him we don't understand his Mannerisms, ask him why we feel he is acting as if we are a suspicious figure.
Give Hug if all other communication fails, for Hugs transcend the mortal plane itself, and thus, the language barrier.
Indeed. +1.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Indeed. +1.
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You cough into your claw hand and look him directly in the eye, to show your counter suspiciousness at his suspicion directed at and around you, he remains unphased, forcing you to break out the big guns, where you then Grab him in a hammy claw hug with a wide grin on your face, it/he/she struggles before giving in, breaking away with a grin of it/her/his own, he/she/it begins to speak, with a surprisingly feminine voice all things considered.

I am terribly sorry about my demeanor, seeing magical beings fills me with a great deal of dread, you see, i am supposed to be a frog, and magic could "un-fix" everything i have done, but maybe we could share one anouther's story over a pint of ale, now that I've had my daily dose?

The both of you regale each other with your adventures, you find that she was taken under the wing of a master alchemist after he had accidentally granted her an elevated being by way of a cocktail of expensive potions dropped on the floor of his own home, The old man had all but forced her to work under him as an apprentice in order to pay off the debt she had made over those potions and brews, After completing her apprenticeship, she went on to become renowned for her Advanced Transformative potions, and is seeking a means of making her own permanent.

Yes, if i don't drink one of these potions every three days, my sentience is all but lost, it could be remedied of course, and i always keep the recipe on hand, though i hope it should never come to me needing to be cured of my natural state again, the thought terrifies me utterly, what if the mind didn't come back when the body did, per say?

She shudders and downs the last of her drink in a single gulp.

Hmm, I myself am-

A person suddenly bursts though the door

Help! Please, somebody help, the Lich of Stone has appeared in the castle, his magics won't be held back for long!

You hear a roar outside, Apparently the black dragon found it's own way in, by way of direct assault.

Richard! I have to go help him!

I will come with you, I may have something of use against a Lich. They are notorious for their weakness to preserving agents after all.

What will you do first?

(You can change POVs at this time if you so choose, between different characters)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:01:53 am by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Set Kirek and new-person on sneaking to the castle.

Swap to Richard.
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Swap to Richard.

+1.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hurry, someone get Crazy Al! Only he can stop this siege!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

He's a dragon-slayer!

Have Kirek ask Crazy Al to deal with the dragon before they head to the castle!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

(( Woah, that was... a surprisingly touching story, for an adventure that's been mostly humor so far. NEW FAVORITE CHARACTER GET!))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

He's a dragon-slayer!

Have Kirek ask Crazy Al to deal with the dragon before they head to the castle!

Swap to Richard.

+1.
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You run for the castle with your new friend as fast as you can, seeing the dragon in the distance, and consider calling out to the resident madman to go kill it, but seeing a glimmer of white and hearing the dragon roar in what can only be considered an unanswered plea for mercy, you believe he has already answered the call. you hear Old Ones arguing loudly even from here, the argument is one sided and you only hear the word "Transportation" before making it to the castle.

A giant skeleton blocks your path to the throne room, It's hand replaced with that of a stone golem's, the red gem gleaming in the light, the hand grips a giant orb swirling with negative energies, this fight should be interesting, except...

Your shield won't hold much longer, you father stands behind you, King Nicoli Blubfysh, a giant among men, even he realizes that his brawn means little in a place like this, but holds his sword, Excaliburn, He apparently named it back in his adventuring days, When naming a sword something really cheesy was the cool thing to do, It is inlaid with demonic blood shards, Which at least render it immune to magic, although this rarely helps unless the person using it also has an immunity as well.

This shine-shaped shield has at least given you a moment to gather your nerves for the coming fight, the Lich himself has come to insure his quarry does not escape, and has summoned a blackbloodblob, Similar to other magical blobs, this one is very resistant to all but it's opposite element, Being that it's element IS magic, it is considered The cheap way out in most wisarding circles.

The Blob has one fault however, being that it has no brain, the lich is controlling it directly, and holding it together with a stream of energy from some strange object attached to his staff.

Without Kirek's Strange magics, you will only be seeing your own status for now.

Spoiler: Skills/spells Nicoli (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Author Edit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:14:40 am by Shadestyle »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Richard:
Quote from:  
"Shine Shape a weapon that can reach that foe" That foe being the lich rather than the blob.

Nicoli: Prepare to shineshade slash over the top of the blob to hit the lich. He can stand on the throne... Thing... if necessary.

Ask if they would be okay with waiting until your friend arrived before the fight. Maybe have some tea?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:23:16 am by Lyeos »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Your father Jumps off of his own sword while drawing it from the floor in some Physics-may-cry acrobatics while you summon a Light bow and notch it with the provided arrow, yeah, this is going to be one of those fights.

Oh, so this is going to be one of those fights...

The blob takes moderate damage from Nicoli's perfectly executed slash, you think you see the energies holding the Lich aloft fade for a mere second, but it is likely your imagination, it would simply be too foolhardy to make a blob your phylactery, wouldn't it? The connection between the blob and the staff's strange artifact waivers for a moment as well.

The Lich snatches your arrow out of the air, he does not even wince when dissolves most of his his hand as he throws it to the ground, within moments, black flames sprout from the stub where it used to be.

"And to think all of this started when the good councilor Winter brought a chimp into the throne room as a jest, Ahh I hope he is alright among this madness, Quite the jest indeed"
The king laughs as he flips gracefully to a standing position, the tile Shatters where he landed.

The blob Lurches forward, Striking the both of you, sending you flying into the throne-room.

Any Plans my boy, or shall i simply hit them in the face with my sword a lot?

Your leg has been sprained from crashing through a set of solid oak doors at high speed, Who knew that being thrown through things could hurt?

Dusk is approaching, this is about to get very nasty, very fast.

You hear the sound of explosions coming from A few rooms away, sounds big, painful, and deadly to whatever just got blown up.

Spoiler: Skills/spells Nicoli (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:58:09 pm by Shadestyle »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Richard:Shoot the staff/rod/thing! Hug dad first!

Nicoli:Slash that blob until it's dead! Shineshade slash after Richard hugs you! If throne is nearby, throw it at the lich before Richard fires to distract him!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 11:43:01 pm by Lyeos »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Richard:Shoot the staff/rod/thing! Hug dad first!

Nicoli:Slash that blob until it's dead! Shineshade slash after Richard hugs you! If throne is nearby, throw it at the lich before Richard fires to distract him!
+1
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 64