Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66692 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Richard:Shoot the staff/rod/thing! Hug dad first!

Nicoli:Slash that blob until it's dead! Shineshade slash after Richard hugs you! If throne is nearby, throw it at the lich before Richard fires to distract him!
+1
+1. A sound strategy.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You lift yourself to your feet, hugging your father in the process, then you relay the plan hastely, as the lich and his cohort aproach

I believe that the staff may hold his weakness, I will need a distraction to get a clear shot however.

Oops, well i suppose i will just have to sit on something comfortable from now on.
Your father exclaims as he uproots the throne and prepares to throw it, He allways did despise that thing.

Each of you prepare your plans as the Lich approaches

A massive wall of dark energy builds up before exploding, throwing you both from your feet!

Ok, No, I believe I am done playing around, The sooner I murder the both of you, Brutally, the sooner I get the healant I desperately need.

His hand glows with an Unholy fire, He raises the stump in preparation for what is likely the last thing you will ever see, You brace yourself and...

HOLY SHIT

Now son, you don't want the favor of those kind of gods.

You see a Lady in a gold dress standing at the far end of the room, a smoking gun in her hand, Kirek and Some strange Frog-Person Rush in after her.

Give me back my gun and!...

What? Get good, or get wrecked.

The Lady promptly passes out from exhaustion, her golden dress and her are covered in cuts and scrapes, she looks like she ran three miles through a "Getting punched in the face" Grove and hit every branch on the way out.

The Blob is splattered all over the wall like a poor paint job and the Lich needed that like he needs that new hole in his head, The bullet has knocked his head right off, but due to it missing the important bits, like his phylactary, he "survives" and teleports to parts unknown in a burst of black fire.

Someone Fetch a doctor, quick! What happened?!

I will go get the doctor, and stop whining, it's not like she's poisoned or anything.

Me and my friend here were fighting our way to you, when this lady came by and snatched "Ante-Ante" right out of my sack, and rushed in here, I suppose we are lucky she succeeded in robbing me, though the shopkeep who sold it to me said only very lucky people could fire it.

Yeah, she Swooced right past us and Blew that guy's head right off, Talk about a series of coincidences!

Yes indeed M'lady, I suppose i should introduce myself, I am Richard, Richard Blubfysh, and you are?

The Party is rearranged, The King leaves the party in recognition of your full suite bout' to happen.

You are now Kirek, Again.

The sun begins to set, A Baby dragon runs by outside, crying out as it's very age is taken from it, You shudder at the depravity Those old ones have, You don't Hear Al though, So it will likely survive at least.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills ??? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:09:16 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Did.. Did the Goddess of Luck run the Gauntlet?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

Apparently so.
Healing shadow.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

... If she plans on being malicious.. We are all doomed.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Vial of healant?
Take a closer look at this text!

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

Apparently so.
Healing shadow.
+1, heal the goddess of luck.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Hello and welcome to lady luck's brain corner, as you can tell, I am currently unconscious, so I might as well make myself useful and explain what the hell just happened, For the record, no, i did not best the gauntlet, I just got knocked the hell out and thrown off of Haughty Spirit's pass. Apparently they figured out that luck and fate are basically the same thing, and thus as part of some asinine plan, they want me dead, so evil can win or something schmaltzy like that. So, do you want the full flashback of my little adventure, or just the abridged version so you can get back to adventure? Also, you guys are going to need to give me a good Alias for the schmucks trying to keep me from becoming a post-mortem former god, can't very well go around saying I am from Otherwhere without being able to prove it just yet.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile

No gauntlet? Darn.

I think the full version would be good; we might miss some small but important details in an abridgment.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Of course we want to hear it! And you're from Otherweresburg, in the far west! They all have golden skin there.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

For the alias, how about Evimeria? Because there is nothing wrong with having a name meaning something in another language.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Well friends, it all started when i woke up with a throbbing headache.

"Death?! what is this, who is that?"

"Terribly sorry Madam Fortuna, but you see, our friend here has made me an offer I simply cannot refuse"

Yes indeed, Lady Luck, terribly sorry I couldn't be here to meet you in person, but you see, one of us would have to make quite the trip, and frankly, your trip would end with a bit of a fall. But then again, that is precisely what i need

"Neither of you will get away with this, the pantheon -will- find out about your transgressions!"

"Well, that is the plan, really, distract the gods, commit acts of wanton regicide, and then, well, I wouldn't want to spoil it just yet, But don't worry, I'll be seeing you in a moment to give you all the juicy details."

And so they cast me from Otherwhere, Naturally, i was a bit worried, and to be quite honest, i very readily assumed it was the end of me, cause you see, Immortals generally don't have hair, more of a "Mortal" thing, but one thing those two loafs did not take into account is that luck works in the relative sense, since i created the entire infrastructure of luck, when i scale down, All luck and luck requirements scale down with me, In other words,

I was still damn lucky to land in that mud pit, But enough narration.

"Oh my gods, this is bad, this is VERY bad, oh gods this hurts worse than anything i have ever felt in my eon's of living."

Your left leg is very cleanly broken, just below the knee, the bone is slightly exposed, you are leaking a steady trickle of godly ichor, but to your immense panic it is interspersed with red.

your dress is in tatters, Not helping your assessment of the situation, since a Goddess Gown reflects it's wearer's health, allowing it to stay in perfect condition for gods.

Your right arm is in very severe pain, You doubt that it is fractured, but you certainly shouldn't test it.

What little godly power you have is running very low from saving your life in the only mud puddle for miles around, Looks like Walls won't happen to spontaneously break and reveal fresh roast chicken when you feel like it for a long while.

Thankfully, while weaker and smaller than you have ever felt it, your mana system is in perfect health, your eons of knowledge basically make you a master wizard, save for the fact that you now have a mortal mind, You know the drill, you can probably remember three spells, or skills. Since mortals in incredible pain don't really have the focus to remember Thousands of years worth of study and practice.

There is a camp in the distance, or you believe there is, It is a rather large one, who would be camping out in the forest like this? Whatever, you need to get to Macguffin town, before the prince or the king get killed, Something tells you Death would not give up so much information knowing how clever you are for no reason, it could be a trap, but you have no other leads, you suppose.

What will you do? barring create time paradoxes of course.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Use our magical and godly luck to instantly heal our leg. Because that's how luck works.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Use our magical and godly luck to instantly heal our leg. Because that's how luck works.
You are kidding right? there are some herbs here is that's what you mean, and there is like a 90 percent chance that they will do -something- helpful, but instant healing would Fall less under luck and more under miracles and healing magic, i might be able to remember some Magic like that if you really want to waste a slot. Off topic, but my leg is still bleeding pretty bad, so whatever you decide would be helpful if done quickly, bout' to pass out a tiny bit.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Fine, go the sane and logical route.

Pick some of the herbs, shove them in our mouth. Grab a sturdy stick and bite down on it. Try and attempt to set our broken leg.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 64