Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 64

Author Topic: (ISG) Darkness Redeemed: "The Many", (Don't know what to put here!)  (Read 66673 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: You are a being of pure darkness
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2014, 06:33:20 pm »

Free SMG,
Buy some ammo for it and the pistol,
Gain Crappy Pistol.
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2014, 06:38:38 pm »

Freebee Laser Rifle.

Buy Ammo for pistol and Power Cells for the Rifle.

Get the Crappy Pistol.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2014, 06:43:07 pm »

So by using the dragon to get a piece of corn out of his teeth, he established an Eldritch portal, and sucked away both the piece of corn and the dragon corpse?
Yep. Definitely crazy.....

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2014, 06:43:44 pm »

Freebee Laser Rifle.

Buy Ammo for pistol and Power Cells for the Rifle.

Get the Crappy Pistol.

+1 Also, after we get the gear, tell him we saw a dragon a few miles west. Then offer him some corn.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2014, 12:55:38 pm »

He throws the items at you in a complementary haversack, and asks for 350 gold, which you give him in return for the charging device.

"I TOLD YOU THAT GUN WAS CRAP, THEY ONLY EVER MADE ONE BULLET FOR IT, AND ONLY THE LUCKIEST THING ALIVE WILL GET IT TO FIRE, BUT HERE IS THAT WAND OF PEW PEW YOU WANTED"

I heard there was a dragon to the west, heh heh.

"GOOD, MAYBE I CAN FINALLY GET THIS CORN OUR OF MY TEETH"

The void in his tooth trembles with a great maddening force, you leave before he decides to make you his next toothpick.

You use your shadow sense to detect the bullet in the gun, There appears to be Years worth of constant enchanting on it, over twenty thousand enchantments, and beyond your sences it appears to run even deeper than that, this gun could kill anything in one shot, but it appears to be seemless, and without a trigger, it seems the only way to fire it would be to jiggle it around and hope it goes off randomly.

An inscription on the side of the gun reads: Ante-Ante

Yup, rain in the town of Macguffin, you won't have to worry about sunlight while you are here at least.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kirek's Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Kirek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spells/Skills Richard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Skill Books (click to show/hide)

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 20, 2014, 12:59:16 pm »

Pray to the god(dess) of luck that you'll find another bullet and a way to reload should you ever manage to use that gun.

Search for a place that sells items that give you more inventory slots. Or a place to hire some kind of rogue. A lady rogue, because reasons. Mhmm. Namely to help balance the gender-onesidedness in our party.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 20, 2014, 04:18:05 pm »

Pray to the god(dess) of luck that you'll find another bullet and a way to reload should you ever manage to use that gun.

Search for a place that sells items that give you more inventory slots. Or a place to hire some kind of rogue. A lady rogue, because reasons. Mhmm. Namely to help balance the gender-onesidedness in our party.
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2014, 12:26:09 am »

You doubt that there even WAS more than one bullet made for this gun, the bullet you sense inside it is layered with enchantments that run deeper than anything you have ever seen.

You pray to lady luck, and feel a deep disturbance as though they were not only unanswered, but unheard as well.

You head to the marketplace, there are a number of vendors, selling a number of things you remember from your passing through, and head to the stand selling containers.

Hello kind sir, I am looking for a means of transport for my odds and ends.

Shocker, Normal Sack for 250 Gold, holds 10 things, but takes a turn to root through it, and a Wisard's Pot for 600, holds a Sweet 30 items, but you have to be in a safe place to root through it.

You have 650 Gold, would you like to check the other stands before you make your purchace?

Would you like to initiate the Secondary Plot after your shopping? Doing so will change characters

It is now Midday, If it weren't raining, you would get such a tan, literally, you skin would start to take on a leathery texture before fading to shadowy wisps

The GM gets the feeling your party problem will be solved in a very convenient manner soon enough, though you could still attempt to hire someone from the Guild during your shopping, to hilarious effect later on.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Buy normal sack, head to guild because why not?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:38:04 am by Lyeos »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

You purchase the satchel and heft it over your back, empty for now at least, you could probably sew youe complemetary haversack into it if you found a tailor of some kind, but there appears to be none in town.

you decide it would be prudent to go to the guild house to hire some muscle, or perhaps a more delicate touch would come in handy.

You enter the Guild house, it appears to serve as the town bar as well, although you are sure member of the guild get the good stuff cheap.

there are a great many people, tending their drinks or conversing with others, The bartender gives you an odd look, but eventually shrugs and returns to cleaning his mug ,he has likely seen stranger things than you.

The cool dim atmosphere is very appealing to your nature, you have a seat and order something to consume, considering you haven't eaten or drank for three days, not that you need food. You consider better uses for your Coin, but it is only 10G a drink, so you feel a bit of indulgence is in order, the bartender regards you with a smile, And passes you a frothy Glass of some strange black liquid. the Barman winks a sage old wink and goes to the back room to retrieve more refreshments for the other patrons. The liquid is Sweet, with an almost chocholate bitterness that goes down quite easily

Your relaxation leads to new insights, you think on how some of your abilities and equipment may interact, and some aspects of them you may not have given proper note yet, which one(s) are you thinking of?

You feel it would be wise to keep to yourself for a turn, and let the other potential party members get a good look at you before you railroad them into joining.

You have 640 Gold

What will you do?

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:16:54 pm by Shadestyle »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Store Ante-Ante, charging dock, Haversack, Monkey potion in Satchel. Read note.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Store Ante-Ante, charging dock, Haversack, Monkey potion in Satchel. Read note.

Also observe everyone.

Is that a Minecraft Creeper I see on that stool?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile

We are thinking about Ante-Ante, the battlemoon, and the holy symbol.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

you have a seat and after arranging your inventory think on Ante-Ante's magic properties, perhaps you could make it fire using your battlemoon to reverse it into immediately firing, But the more likely result is that the bullet's Enchantments would get reversed as well, causing a Thaumic Singularity to immediately form and Drain the land of magic for thousands of miles, killing everything in it's radius. you also think on how the battlemoon might be able to reverse the holy symbols effect to do a number of things, from creating light energy near living things, to draining them of their own darkness, leaving them a grinning white husk, and you with enough dark energy to turn into basically anything larger than a building, until you burn it all out anyway, you simply do not have the levels of experience necessary to hold something like that together for very long, and that particular example would require draining a truly vile being, for that matter it would also nearly kill you. Maybe you could also use it to reverse the effect that the graveyard has on your symbol, Returning it to it's former use.

You grab your drink with your tail-claw, Several patrons are notably surprised, and you see gleams of white coming from two of them, they are obviously expecting trouble.

The Bartender is unaware of this subtle threat as he is busy refilling the pink lady's drink from a barrel he pulled from beneath the counter, Her eyes are glazed and a dark grey, you belive she may be blind, but the several weapons un-subtlely hidden on her person show that she is dangerous with or without her eyesight.

you are sitting next to what appears to be an anthromorphic frog, he appeared to not have a drink, but you noticed him drinking from a small silver flask, His eyes dart suspiciously from left to right as he does this. Maybe it is a really valuable drink?

There are two men arguing over something, you hear the words "Cursed", "Demons", and "Amulet", or something like it, as they are slurring their words so much that Cthulhu would have a headache trying to understand it, The One ofn the left promptly passes out mid-sentence.

The frogman gives you a look you don't quite understand, due to the species barrier.

After finishing your drink you decide to read the note, it is very clearly a request from a noble to hire a bandit to capture the prince and ransom him to the king.

The bandit's I have hired are to capture the prince and bring him to the forest I will then give the king the ransom note, which I "Found" in the prince's room, he is to remain unharmed until the ransom is paid, at which point an associate of mine will come to collect my own share of the profit gained from this endeavor, be sure to have an ambush prepared in order to intercept the ransom, then you are to kill the prince, With him out of the way there will be little to prevent the King from having an "accident" which i will likely hire more of your members to help me orchestrate, once i am King, you will all be rewarded handsomely for this little plot of mine, along with this note is one of two potions which will be used to allow entry for our lich associate, and a Black Dragon. Once they are in the city, it will only be a matter of time before the king falls defending his precious people, after which I shall "Defeat" the two interlopers who will break their cover asdfgh days hence at dusk, deliver these potions to them. If you should fail, i am sure you will come to regret wondering where i get Potions of Transformation from. Destroy this message upon reading it, Grocer.

Sincerely, High Lord Winter.

Most unsettling, The date appears to be smudged out.

You rearrange your inventory, The Frog person continues to stare at you, a strange look in it's eye reminds you of explosives for a moment, but it passes quickly, this is getting awkward. You attempt to strike up a conversation.

What do you say?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 12:22:35 am by Shadestyle »

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

RibbitHello.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 64