Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27800 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2014, 09:26:32 pm »

((Actually I was agreeing with you  :P))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2014, 09:57:14 pm »

Wait, what?
What's that? You want me to spawn 50 more deities?
What?
With enhanced skills?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 28, 2014, 10:01:24 pm »

Wait, what?
What's that? You want me to spawn 50 more deities?
What?
With enhanced skills?
((No, I want to advance the plot by being able to do a mundane action as a... Mundane action.

Seriously.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: May 28, 2014, 10:02:48 pm »

((Does that still count as a use of the Heaven side of my power?))

Summon the power of Celestia to draw upon the power of Hell and send Demonic fire at the woman in white.

Or, if I can't do that, Summon the power of Celestia to bring forth a monster from the Depths of Hell.

(( And it seems I'm about to be abandoned with the deities.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 28, 2014, 10:03:18 pm »

Hey I'm not the one who's prevented us from moving for the past 4 turns....

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 28, 2014, 10:06:17 pm »

I'm thinking of ways to abuse my power.
Like becoming a giant shoggoth.
Or one of these.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 30, 2014, 11:40:22 am »

Turn 024

Sit down and wait for the creature to reveal itself to me when it's ready.
[4] You sit on a nearby log, and wait for the creature to reveal itself. [Luck : 2] The chirps of birds are heard.

Run Just Run
[4] Noticing that things might get bad, you begin running in a random direction. [Luck : 2] You find yourself near the door to the north, where the rune circle is still visible.

"We. Are. Going."

Go with Amsa!

((My bad! My humor is weird!))
"TamerVirus! We agree to go, yes?!"

((Murdering the GM: Highly likely.))

YES YES YES

((Yo. The Fuck? Not cool))
[5] You gather up the courage to walk towards Amsa and tell her to lead the way.
Quote from: Amsa
Finally...I'd thought you guys were completely ignoring me. Guess not! Follow me.
She leads you through the forest, you quickly follow. She leads you deeper, you know this because you begin to see animals, talking to each other. [Eavesdrop : 2] They're talking so quietly, nothing is heard. You continue to follow as she leads you to a tree.
Quote from: Amsa
You can rest in here, we can discuss plans tomorrow.
She waves her wing as two doors appear on the trees.

((Does that still count as a use of the Heaven side of my power?))

Summon the power of Celestia to draw upon the power of Hell and send Demonic fire at the woman in white.

Or, if I can't do that, Summon the power of Celestia to bring forth a monster from the Depths of Hell.

(( And it seems I'm about to be abandoned with the deities.))
[3] You try to call on the powers of Celestia to summon something, anything, to your side. Yet, you feel nothing bonding with you...something's not right.

Quote from: Azum
Assamus, change mode and attack!
[5] Azum raises his hands towards the golem as the darker side of the golem begins to overwhelm the lighter side. In a matter of seconds, the golem is completely black. He grows horns, and takes the form of a demon. The new golem begins to let out a roar as black fire begins to radiate out of him.

Demonic Fire!!!
(This accounts for demonic and fire magic.)

[Lerman's Damage : 1 - 1 = 1, Critical : 2] It seems like Lerman is really not resistant against this type of magic. His body is engulfed in pain as it takes over his body. He feels his internal organs burning alongside his body...this might be the end of Lerman, he feels his body almost give in as he passes out.

[Mark's Damage : 2 + 1 = 3, Critical : 3] The demonic fire hits Mark too! However, his injuries are bit more minor. The fire takes over his body, leaving burn marks everywhere. He screams in pain as he feels weaker...is it the demonic energy?

[Beirus's Damage : 2, Critical : 2 + 1 = 3] Beirus yelps in pain! He feels the demonic fire eat at him while he falls unconscious. The fire burns his body, similar to the others. He feels his body grow heavy, his powers fading away.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Assamus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)

I have decided to change my rule and make it so if you haven't posted in the 24 hour interval, I won't even AI you. Your chance of finding god, or learning new magic is not going to happen. I will also give that person a -1 penalty to any dodge/damage done in that turn.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 30, 2014, 11:56:23 am »

((Oh yay, a -3 to my next physical action. You damn, dirty dice.))

Try to subconciously call upon the power of Celestia to summon a Heavenly Angel. Failing that, try to wake up, I guess.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:03:53 pm by Beirus »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 30, 2014, 12:01:46 pm »

Enter the tree door and look around!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 30, 2014, 07:02:43 pm »

if any alies are near me grab them, then run away.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 30, 2014, 09:55:41 pm »

Enter the door that TamerVirus doesn't!

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2014, 09:33:56 pm »

I am so sorry for not updating any of my games! If you've seen me posting my action in ither RTDs, don't be mad at me. I'm only doing it so I won't get AI'd. Yes, I am having school difficulties, with all these regents, finals and next year class setups, all in this month. I'm so sorry, I'll try to get all turns done by Saturday. Again, I'm terribly sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2014, 09:46:53 pm »

((Good luck with those tests and finals and whatnot.))

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2014, 04:10:24 pm »

Turn 025

Again, completely sorry for the long wait.

((Oh yay, a -3 to my next physical action. You damn, dirty dice.))

Try to subconciously call upon the power of Celestia to summon a Heavenly Angel. Failing that, try to wake up, I guess.
[6 - 1 = 5] Celestia. You constantly repeat her name, in hopes of finding anything to summon. You continue to speak her name as you hear it. A response...you latch onto it, knowing it should be your summon. [Monster : 1] You feel the essence and pull it from your dream into reality. You wake up and open your eyes to what's in front of you. It's an angel alright...but it doesn't seem to be making eye contact. Instead, it's looking at its hand. You match his eye sight and look at his hand...it's a knife, soaked in blood. Wings sprout from his back, but these aren't any normal wings...they're also drenched in blood, the feathers...black.
Oh, how I've longed to see Xearia...the land of the Animals. Thank you, master, but our bond should no longer be connected. Don't worry, I save the best for last.
He runs towards Assamus with his knife in hand as he jabs it into the golem's chest! Black blood pours out of the golem as it flows into the knife...feeding it. The knife begins to change form as it grows in size, rows of spikes line the edge of the sword as it glows with hunger. After his accomplishment, he punches his chest as he coughs up a marble...it glows with something inside. You feel something inside of you, torn. Uh-oh. He looks at you, smiles and vanishes. Azum's face...covered in anger. [Pain : 5 - 1 = 4] Your body begins to adapt to the burn marks.

Enter the tree door and look around!
[6] You walk towards the door as you forget to bend down to avoid the top of the door. [Damage : 1] Your head collides with the wood! You begin to feel your headaches and the blood trickle down your head. However, after moments, you feel your migraines fade away, along with the bleeding...what? You enter the tree and notice a table in the middle. On the table is an orb...it glows inside with gas. Could that be the reason why you're healed? You continue to look around and notice stairs to the left of you, leading up to some more rooms. This floor seems to be empty besides the table.

Sigh and carefully read the book while I'm waiting, but be ready to throw it away the second it tries to imprint itself on me.
[4] You forget about the fairy and decide to read the book, cautiously waiting for the book to turn against you and mark itself onto you. You keep turning the pages, yet nothing is on them. Blank pages...maybe you're doing it incorrectly.

if any alies are near me grab them, then run away.
[2 - 1 = 1] You notice that everyone is in front of you and decide to stay at your position. [Pain : 6] Your body begins to enjoy the burn marks and embrace it, removing any pain given.

Enter the door that TamerVirus doesn't!
[6] You walk towards the door on the right of TamerVirus's and head inside. You forget to watch your step as a wooden block trips you! [Damage : 3] You hit your head on the floor, it doesn't do major damage, but you feel migraines come across your head. After a few seconds of the head pain, you feel it...the migraines fading away.

[Lerman's Pain : 6 - 2 - 1 = 3] His body is not cooperating with the bleeding...the blood continues to flow. [Constitution : 2 - 1 = 1] His heart rate stops...the blood still gushing. His mark begins to fade away, into the air...everyone looks at him, his skins turning white, the deities smile, they know it's happening. Everyone listens closely as the last beat is heard...

Quote from: Azum
End the life of the murderer of my creation!
[3] Azum furiously looks around, aiming to find the thing that had killed Assamus...to no avail, he can't seem to find him...where could he be?

Quote from: ???
Release the heavens!
[4] The women looks up and begins to chant, light begins to flow out of her mouth and into the circle. The circle stops...the light stops. Everyone stops as the skies brighten! After the light, cracks form on the sky...what? Figures begin to fly down from the cracks as hundreds...maybe thousands of angels fly down into the battlefield! Wait...these aren't any angels that you've seen before...these angels seem to be more evil...their wings are dotted with blood and black dots...it's an army of fallen angels.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Assamus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "The Fallen Angels" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:55:08 pm by Ethereal »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 06, 2014, 04:20:32 pm »

Action changed!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 01:01:55 pm by Lyeos »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20