Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27803 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2014, 08:56:07 pm »

Keep trying to mess with the 'controls'.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2014, 09:15:52 pm »

Catch my breath and get ready to dodge the next attack
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2014, 09:18:25 pm »

We are going to follow you, let's go!

Enough of standing around! Let's go!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2014, 09:44:53 pm »

Follow TamerVirus, dang it! This should be Mundane!
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2014, 09:51:08 pm »

((Titan of Destruction or the Unnatural and Titan of Nature or Creation, then? I get the feeling the two choices I had were opposites.))

Right, empty room. No need to keep looking around. Attempt to get the Titan's attention again.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 27, 2014, 04:39:28 pm »

Turn 022

Keep trying to mess with the 'controls'.
[3 - 2 = 1] You try to call on the power of Azel again as you feel something break...something's wrong. At least you managed to get rid of the fatigue.

Catch my breath and get ready to dodge the next attack
[6 - 2 = 4] You catch your breath while removing your fatigue. You decide to play defensive and get into a defensive stance.

We are going to follow you, let's go!

Enough of standing around! Let's go!
[2] (This is hilarious.)
Yet again, you feel as though you should wait a bit for Lyeos to respond together.

Charge Yin while she's distracted and pound her face in with the book, hoping that some random magic will fall out and injure her further.
[6] You run towards the woman with the book at hand, ready to smack her in the face. You're right in her face and decide to hit her in the face! She stops talking and puts her palm out. A gust of air pushes you back! [Distance : 1] You body flies in the air! You feel the wind rush through your ear as you notice you're in a forest. You're far away from the center! You turn and see a tree, right in front of you! [Dodge : 4] You embrace the tree and decide to change your position so you manage to jump off the tree. You successfully hop off the tree trunk and land. You look around your environment...where are you?

Follow TamerVirus, dang it! This should be Mundane!
[2] (Tsk...)
You decide to look at TamerVirus and question...what in the world is happening? It seems as though Amsa doesn't mind, as she patiently waits.

((Titan of Destruction or the Unnatural and Titan of Nature or Creation, then? I get the feeling the two choices I had were opposites.))

Right, empty room. No need to keep looking around. Attempt to get the Titan's attention again.
[5] (Wrong again, stop guessing.)
You decide to show some guts and talk to the titan. You only move one foot when she begins to talk :
The Heavens...and Hell. Isn't it possible to choose either one? It is. That's what I exist, aren't I right? I am. My name is Celestia. The Titan of the Heavens and Hell. I take part in both, yet neither take part in each other, and you're name? Oh, right. Beirus. Well, Beirus. Welcome to my room. It's nice isn't it? It depicts the image of equality. That black and white can be one. It looks nice, doesn't it? Of course it does, I designed it myself. I guess, you can say, we're as bonded as this room. Look at your wrist, the yin-yang symbol is a great mark to show equality. That in darkness, there's always light, and in light, you're bound to find darkness. You can't have one without having the other. Now, you have some deities to slay. Remember, you're stronger than those reckless fools. Be wise, and you will win. Goodbye, Beirus. If you ever need to speak with me, just say my name.
She quickly pushes her palms out as you feel your body getting pushed out of the room, and out the door. You wake up from your trance and notice the current situation.

Quote from: Azum
Sariel, evolve!
[4 + 1 = 5] Azum pulls out a staff from his cape and begins to swing it, runes begin to form as they float towards the golems, or Sariel. They attach themselves to the golems as they begin to expand on the rock. More runes begin to appear as the golems begin to increase in size. They begin walking towards each other as they fly up on top of each other and melt. The lava begins to move in an awkward motion, it begins to grow and grow. Soon enough, a monstrosity appears. A golem, as tall as a building is summoned. It's body is different, however. Wings sprout out from its back, the colors...black and white. The body is colored the same way.
This...this is true power!

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Evolved Sariel" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2014, 04:41:20 pm »

"We're going, damn it."
Go with Amsa, because TamerVirus will follow.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 27, 2014, 06:40:03 pm »

((Aww fine, I'll stop guessing. Although I think I figured it out.))

Summon the power of Celestia to bring forth a Heavenly Angel.

((I hope this wont get stopped by the deity in white.))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:44:24 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2014, 07:15:58 pm »

"Bloody leg it" moving side to side to avoid any ranged attacks
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:56:38 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2014, 08:34:26 pm »

I. Am. Following. Lyeos. MOVING.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:58 pm »

Turn 023

"We're going, damn it."
Go with Amsa, because TamerVirus will follow.
I. Am. Following. Lyeos. MOVING.
[1, 3] (HAHAHAHAHAHA.)
You both look at each other in confusion. Why haven't you guys decided on a decision yet?

Look around the forest a little, if I don't find much of interest then try to ask the titan of nature (or the closest to nature it gets) for aid.
[4] You look around the forest a little, aiming to find something interesting. [Luck : 2] You find nothing but sticks. With this, you decide to call on the power of the Titan of Nature for help in your location. [Luck : 6] You hear something...you look back and notice something behind the trees. You shout at it to show itself. The figure quickly runs. You chase after it as you go deeper into the forest. Your body slows down as you get tired from this chase, you lost the figure, and are tired.

((Aww fine, I'll stop guessing. Although I think I figured it out.))

Summon the power of Celestia to bring forth a Heavenly Angel.

((I hope this wont get stopped by the deity in white.))
[1] You try to call on your new powers to summon an angel from the heavens, but since this is the first time trying, you feel nothing.

"Bloody leg it" moving side to side to avoid any ranged attacks
[1] You try to "bloody leg" whatever attacks you see coming, but....how in the world do you "bloody leg it"?

Assamus, attack!
[2] The deity tries to force the golem to attack, yet the golem is still looking at the sky.

The woman to the left stands up. She begins to float off the ground as everyone watches...even Azum. Wings begin to appear from her back, as they continue to flap. The wings shine with holy light as it illuminates the forest. She raises her hand in a "spirit bomb" position as if she's gathering something...that's when it happens. Light begins to shoot down into her hands as it grows to form a sphere. The ball reaches a huge size as it disperses, creating a rune circle in the air. The woman begins to look down at everyone of you, except for Sinvara. She begins to swing her arms in a motion, tracing the circle. The circle begins to move, syncing the movement with the woman. As it spins, light stars to flow into it. Is it fueling the circle? It looks like it might take some time...

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Aphiel -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Assamus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "???" (click to show/hide)

I have decided to change my rule and make it so if you haven't posted in the 24 hour interval, I won't even AI you. Your chance of finding god, or learning new magic is not going to happen. I will also give that person a -1 penalty to any dodge/damage done in that turn.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2014, 08:47:40 pm »

"TamerVirus! We agree to go, yes?!"

((Murdering the GM: Highly likely.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2014, 08:54:41 pm »

Run Just Run
My Sig

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2014, 08:59:38 pm »

"TamerVirus! We agree to go, yes?!"

((Murdering the GM: Highly likely.))

YES YES YES

((Yo. The Fuck? Not cool))