Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27755 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2014, 06:47:47 am »

Examine the orb.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 10, 2014, 10:12:49 pm »

See if I can communicate with the god of pizza
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2014, 10:37:41 pm »

If you a roll a 5 on this...

All turns will probably be posted tomorow...and maybe a new addition to my RTD games 'cuz #swerve.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 11, 2014, 05:02:14 pm »

Turn 028

"Fair enough, I suppose. What about partial transformations? Like, say, simply adding claws, or tougher flesh? Or wings? Would that be possible?"

Wait for an answer, thank him for his time, then wake up.
[2] You're about to ask him about changing certain parts of your body's form, but you notice something behind him...a book! You already knew it was there though.

Meditate on protecting myself from the cage
[4] You tense your body for what's to come and sit down on the fire. You feel a burning sensation. [Damage : 2 + 1 = 3] It burns your bottom and you jump up! You feel like sitting back down, and decide to go at it again. This time, you summon a bit of water without consuming any life essence and let it drop onto the fire. The fire dissipates and you sit down on the metal below. Focusing your mind on protection, you fall into a phase of meditation. Your dreams race around your head as you try to protect yourself from the cage. Without realizing, water begins to surround you. You begin to float as your body is surrounded by a ball of water, protecting you from the fire. However, you feel the oxygen level slowly depleting as you wake up.

Tear a page from the book and throw it onto the ground, think of ice as much as I can while it's falling.
[4] You put your anger into the book and tear a worn out piece of paper and throw it at the ground. While it floats down, you think of ice, how it's cold features can be deadly yet soothing. You hear something coming from the paper, it sounds like writing. Words begin to fall out of the page as it hits the ground. Ice slowly forms out of thin air as it clings to the grass.

((I'm hoping Katib is angry enough at Azum that he won't bail on me. He'll keep on fighting without my input for now, right? Also, if I used Mark of Equality on him, it would make him more angelic, right? That's what it would seem from the ability's description.))

Search for a weapon so I can help Katib fight Azum.
[6] With Katib near Azum, you try search around for weapon to aid the archangel. You look around and decide you want to help really badly and decide...to steal the Fallen Tempest! You run towards the archangel while he's standing near the Deity and grab the dagger out of his hands. [Reaction : 6] It seems as though your action has shocked him as he stands still after you pull his dagger out of his hands. You get a tighter grip on the dagger as you feel the immense power within it. You decide to test it out on Azum and jab him! [Dodge : 6 + 1 = 6] He merely steps to the side and avoids your attack and pushes you back. [Damage : 5] You jump back a few meters to gain some distance. Katib looks completely emotionless and weaponless.

Examine the orb.
[5] You walk closer to the orb as you feel the energy get stronger. The orb seems to be made out of a weird clear material that doesn't seem to be like glass. You test it out to make sure it's not glass and knock on it. It cracks! The cracks branch out around the orb as the final cracks connect...it explodes! Fragments of the orb fly around the cave as you hear the door behind you shut. Gases flow out of the pieces of glass as they swarm to you! [Resist : 2] They flow into your body as you feel energy flowing through you, too much energy! The overwhelming feeling causes you to pass out. Your vision darkens as you sail into your inner mind. You open them back up as you notice yourself surrounded by dummies. There's a women training on one of them, you notice her outfit is constantly changing from long sword to katana back to shield...

[6] You begin to dream of a god of pizza...but of course, it was just a dream! You try to bring the god to realize but forget that there is no such thing as a god of pizza. Oh well.

Quote from: Azum
Show them hell!
[1 + 1 = 2] He tries to use his ability but he comes to the conclusion that it isn't working.

Quote from: Katib
He lashes out at Azum.
[2] He's still in a bit of a shock from Beirus's rude action.

Background : [1 + 1 = 2] Everyone notices the angels leaving through a crack in the sky.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Mark" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Idaros" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "TamerVirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Beirus" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Observer" (click to show/hide)

NPC's :
Spoiler: "Gilean -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amber -Allied-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Amsa -Neutral-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Azum -Hostile-" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "The Fallen Angels" (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 11, 2014, 05:04:47 pm »

"Might I see that book?"

If yes, read it. If I can actually take it into the waking world, do so
Take a closer look at this text!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 11, 2014, 05:20:07 pm »

((...really? I mean, I know Katib will probably not kill me since it would send him back to his cell, but now I feel like a dick. Also, can the knife change forms? I remember it turning into a sword after killing Assamus.))

Show Katib how to really use Fallen Tempest by killing Azum with it. Maybe try to release that fire if the dagger pierces Azum. Don't use the fire if I end up somehow hurting myself with the dagger..

((Edit: Also, hey everybody check out my cool new knife.))
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:44:40 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 11, 2014, 06:49:47 pm »

wake up and see what's new
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 11, 2014, 09:49:09 pm »

walk out of the cage letting the water fade away after I'm out
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 12, 2014, 03:46:14 am »

Attempt communication with the woman.
"..."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 17, 2014, 06:06:09 am »

Guys I'm going to be out of the fourm's for a long time I've been failing my classes due to the awesomeness of the internet and my parents and I have decided that going cold turky would be best

so in short So long and thanks for all the !!FUN!!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]