Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27866 times)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2014, 09:37:19 pm »

(( May I get added to the waitlist? ))

Done!

Briehn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2014, 09:40:50 pm »

Read the book and try to heal my leg from info in the book.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2014, 03:20:06 pm »

Turn 006

Wake up.
[3- 1- 1=1] The headache and your drowsiness think otherwise. You stay asleep, at least your migraine is gone.

Well shit.

Uh. Try to accelerate the body's natural healing while unconscious?
[5-3= 2] You force your body to improve your healing rate but it denies anything. [Pain : 1] You shriek in pain as you feel the burn marks all over your body! You jolt up and awaken from your unconsciousness. [Constitution : 2] You feel your body burn inside. Your heart rate begins to slow down. You're almost dead.

Explore the clearing a little bit.
[5] You explore around the forest and hear voices near the flags. You walk towards the flag with the heart. [Eavesdrop : 4] You listen closely,
The prophecy is supposed to be happening soon. We can't advance without knowing what to do. These humans are supposed to show up. Without them here, we can't force back the army of --
The voice stops. You hear footsteps coming your way. Something might happen next turn.

Place Dermonster in recovery position so he relax and recover

((The first +1 for healing people  :D we're going to need it.))
[6] You walk towards Dermonster and see that he's in a critical state. You remember how the position looks like to recover at and decide to push him to it! [Damage : 5] No damage is done. You see that the position isn't working so you decide to find some herbs. [Luck : 5] You manage to find a herb that looks like it can work. You pluck the flower and bring it towards Dermonster. You place the flower on his burn marks. [Heal : 5 + 1 = 6] The burn marks begin to dilate into nothingness. His burn marks are now removed, as he wakes up. He looks at you in astonishment. You smile. He looks at his legs, and moves them. He stands up! You've healed everything.

[Skill : 5] You've managed to improve your skills with healing and luck.

Read the book and try to heal my leg from info in the book.
[6] You decide to push you head towards the book. You open the book and begin to read. [Insight : 5] You find a page that looks like it could work. You think this is it because it says "Mending" on the top of the page. You begin to read as words begin flying off the page! The words, "Mending!", "Regenerate!", "Pain!" fly towards your body as they float around your body as you feel your body being controlled. You can't move. The words begin to move towards your legs. They dive into them! [Heal : 5, Pain : 3, Side Effects : 6] You feel your bones begin to click together as they heal, you manage to hold the pain. The splint flies off as the ingredients begin to separate and pile up on the floor.

[Skill : 6] You've managed to understand how the book works and finding the magic within. Maybe a bit of more work can help.

Quote from: smurfingtonthethird
[1]Think about god.
[1] You ponder about the holy figure! It seems as though he hates you and you begin to have a headache.

Background : [5] Sinvara hears the voices again. They're getting clearer and louder. Something about slaying the intruders. This can't be good.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Sinvara" (click to show/hide)

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2014, 03:21:22 pm »

Lerman/Smurfingtonthethird, if you do not begin posting an action, I will have to summon mobs who's motive will be to destroy you. However, it's damage will have to matter on the dice. If they fail to kill you, I will begin to give a Holy penalty.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2014, 03:29:58 pm »

@ Killer

You wot m8.

Thats a damn good flower. Get more of those.

Examine self of those lightning made marks.

Also we should probably start figuring out where to go.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2014, 06:08:54 pm »

get some more of the awesome healing herbs and prepare for whats coming (get a weapon)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2014, 06:57:40 pm »

Wrong post.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:15:46 pm by Ethereal »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2014, 07:00:07 pm »

(( Is Homesickness a status effect? ))

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2014, 07:19:21 pm »

(( Is Homesickness a status effect? ))

No.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2014, 07:21:36 pm »

(( Asthma? ))

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2014, 08:40:45 pm »

(( Asthma? ))

It's possible to be tired. There aren't any genetical disorders here. Only temporary disabilities.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2014, 08:42:27 pm »

(( Okiidokii. ))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2014, 08:50:43 pm »

Lerman/Smurfingtonthethird, if you do not begin posting an action, I will have to summon mobs who's motive will be to destroy you. However, it's damage will have to matter on the dice. If they fail to kill you, I will begin to give a Holy penalty.

Make sure you message me if I go AFK again.

Explore.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2014, 09:25:00 pm »

Make sure you message me if I go AFK again.

Explore.

In my opinion, I had thought of PMing people who did not post their actions.
Then again, I have people waiting and if you're not committed to my RTD, then I'll have to let someone else try. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh, but meh.

With that said, if you are on the waiting list and someone dies, I will PM you. Also, I highly recommend you read the turns before posting to get a feel at where you are.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2014, 07:32:55 am »

Cease sleeping,
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20