Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Nuclear War Survival Skills - Descent into anarchy  (Read 13878 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I like to wait ~24 between updates.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Carry my nephew in my lap while I roll away as fast as I can on my Motorized Wheelchair. Amuse everyone with horrible puns.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

What are you gonna do when Hammermania runs wild all over you!?!

Grab Rico and book it back to the basement locker rooms
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

Get going to somewhere a tad more safe.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Grab the police officer "Where the hell is the nearest bunker?" after getting instructions GET TO THE BUNKER!
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Work out where the hell I am.

Tried to do this last turn, guess I rolled badly. Oh well.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oops forgot to post an action last round. Do I still hear the sirens?))

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

((Oops forgot to post an action last round. Do I still hear the sirens?))

(4) Yes.
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Don my tinfoil Ushanka and put on my homemade radiation suit. I'll survive this!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nuclear War Survival Skills - Descent into anarchy
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2014, 02:32:55 am »

Good thing our apartment is on the ground floor

Rush down to the apartment complex's basement. Most of the canned food and water is down there because it has a lot of storage space.

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2014, 12:10:03 pm »

Alright, we arent getting much actions here, remember to post your actions, folks! This is the last turn before the nuclear strike!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2014, 12:15:55 pm »

Who are we missing? Didn't everyone post by now?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2014, 12:45:44 pm »

PTW

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2014, 01:04:43 pm »

Update music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGPD0ZBiMs0

The sirens keep on wailing. Panic has completely enveloped any public place, any house, everywhere. Suddenly, a huge light fills the sky. A massive yield atomic bomb has been exploded over the United States at a high altitude. Most major electrical systems are taken out. The sirens die out and stop wailing. What is there to do now? The game will begin shortly, the next update as a matter of fact.
This is terrible.

Good thing our apartment is on the ground floor

Rush down to the apartment complex's basement. Most of the canned food and water is down there because it has a lot of storage space.

(5) You find your way down into the basement.

Don my tinfoil Ushanka and put on my homemade radiation suit. I'll survive this!

(4) You watch in horror as your TV and radio gets turned into toast. No more GLORIOUS WORKER TV! But you will indeed survive this!

Work out where the hell I am.

Tried to do this last turn, guess I rolled badly. Oh well.

(5) You figure out that you are indeed, in the middle of a street. In the distance you see the flash from said massive yield nuclear bomb, high in the sky.

Grab the police officer "Where the hell is the nearest bunker?" after getting instructions GET TO THE BUNKER!

(6) He answers "For fucks sake, right below the library across the street, shit lets go there!" he grabs you and run, you topple some people in the process, one of them strains their ankle and limps desperately around, trying to find shelter. You actually trample a lot of people on your way to the shelter.

Get going to somewhere a tad more safe.

(6) You manage to find shelter in a nearby bunker located below a hospital.

Carry my nephew in my lap while I roll away as fast as I can on my Motorized Wheelchair. Amuse everyone with horrible puns.

(5) You manage to find the same shelter as Zach, your nephew follows you. And you still have popcorn left! Meanwhile you make horrible nuke puns! Honk!

What are you gonna do when Hammermania runs wild all over you!?!

Grab Rico and book it back to the basement locker rooms

(3) You manage to get Rico into the basement.. however will this protect you from a nuclear strike?

"Uh oh."

Uh... uh... erm... hm?

(6) You succeed in Uh'ing, erm'ing and hm'ing, you stand there for a while. Suddenly someone grabs you and says "lets get the hell outta dogde!" he looks like a hillbilly, on his back a shotgun is slung. You are dragged into a shelter somewhere.

Scream and panic and riot.

(2) You fail to do that, instead you are filled with a serene calmness, its your time soon! I suppose..

Sit around in prison doing nothing.

(3) Sitting down and doing nothing was a meager success, you notice a flash coming from your window, then the sirens dying out.

"...Uh oh."

Execute_Action:
Does this office building have a basement?
-If so, go there ASAP. Use the stairs if they're not too crowded.
-Else:
--Does my apartment building/house/whatever have a basement?
---If so, hurry home and hide in basement.
---Else:
----Escape the building and try to reach a stable building with neither a lot of building to fall onto you or a lot of building you would end up falling through should it collapse.

(1) Shit! Out of luck! You cant find anywhere safe at all. You hurry home and hide in your basement, though.

Get into my basement. It has 10m thick walls of concrete, and enough canned food and water for 2 years. Get Freddie and my stuff along with my breakfast down there as well.
"Thanks, Freddie."

(6) You make your way into your basement which you spent all your money on, paranoidly anticipating a nuclear war. Freddie tells you "Eat that breakfast for fucks sake! It'll be your last, most likely. That canned food is yucky, innit?" In your panic you accidentally make a huge mess throwing canned food everywhere, even spilling a jug of water.

"Oh, the Russians are bombing us. Who would have guessed? With so many damn lefties and liberals in the congress, this was bound to happen."

Keep calm, sit down and pout, arguing about politics with nobody in particular.

(1) You sit there trying to do nothing when suddenly out of the blue a blonde haired teenage girl grabs your arm and drags you away, saying "Grandpa for Pete's sake! Don't just sit around here pouting, we need to get into shelter, quick!" Bonnie?

Enjoy your last turn in the world as we know it! :V Please tell me if I forgot any of your actions, did an effort not to miss any of you :P

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:55:08 am by Eclectic Wizard »

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2014, 04:29:56 pm »