Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Nuclear War Survival Skills - Descent into anarchy  (Read 13862 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Charge at Hammer, perform a spear (make sure to telegraph it beforehand) that he can dodge, fall out of the ring and to the ground to give Hammer some time to put up a table.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Start talking to the cop mainly about guns and exchanging story's.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Enjoy the match with my nephew. Hilariously fail at attempting to eat popcorn.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Try to get a high score.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

Get bored with watching the wrestling. Think up an article on the president's speech instead.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

Alright! Update time!

Update music: (Warning, loud technical death metal about the last chapter of the bible, contains volatile ammounts of awesome, handle with care.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itK-moqlHF4

As the geopolitical chaos unfolds, most of you are informed of said geopolitical chaos but some of you just don't know yet.
The presidents of both countries are hovering their hands over the red buttons in this very moment. Most of you don't know that yet.
Suddenly. The sirens start wailing.

Get bored with watching the wrestling. Think up an article on the president's speech instead.

(2) Damn! You cant get those words out of your sacred hindparts at all! Wow.. you sit there for a few moments thinking how you should write that article when suddenly your ears are piercing by a loud wailing.

Try to get a high score.

(4) You manage to get a third place on the highscore. As you were about to put another coin into the machine, the sirens outside start wailing. Panic fills the streets.

Enjoy the match with my nephew. Hilariously fail at attempting to eat popcorn.

(4) You were enjoying the match, albeit choking on the popcorn, when suddenly everyone starts screaming and legging it. You can hear the sirens wailing outside. Panic fills the place.

Start talking to the cop mainly about guns and exchanging story's.

(6) You have a great talk about guns. "So there was this time when this black guy came running towards me screaming he was gonna kill me"BOEEEEEEEWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU "Holy fucking mother of christ, its the sirens! Shit!" you scream "OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK" loudly, panic fills the police station.

Charge at Hammer, perform a spear (make sure to telegraph it beforehand) that he can dodge, fall out of the ring and to the ground to give Hammer some time to put up a table.

(4) You charge at him, but suddenly the god damn sirens start wailing! What the hell are you gonna do? The audience starts panicking like crazy.

Since I'm already at work, continue working for now. Probably best to keep the streets clear...

(1) You have a horrible time working, your head is full of heavy thoughts about what is going to happen to you with a nuclear war imminent. Worse is, your office building is pretty far away. Im gonna be easy on you here, you just barely hear a howling sound from outside, you are not sure what it is. In the distance you see contrails rising into the air, those things arent flying like planes! What the fuck?

Keep watching the show. ((I'm not going to call a pro wrestling match a "game".))

(5) You enjoy the show, besides you a younger boy and a weird clown with no legs sits, the clown keeps coughing up popcorn and choking on them. Suddenly the sirens kick on. In the distance you see minutemen missiles rising into the air, slowly beginning their gravity turn towards Russia.

Rico! Remember the script!

Set up a table in the center of the ring!

Crowd's gonna love this one

(2) Where the hell is the damn table? Jeesh what happened to logistics these days? Wow! Oh shit now the sirens are howling. What the fuck? ANd what are those planes doing flying straight up into the sky? Wait holy shit! Those are MISSILES! SHIT!

Laugh, as I have stockpiled loads of GLORIOUS WORKER'S SUPPLIES. Clean my GLORIOUS WORKER'S SKS.

(4) You clean your SKS and prepare a few clips of ammunition for it. Then suddenly, the EAS interrupts your glorious red black metal music with a loud piercing whine. And for some reason, a siren is just outside your god damn house, the windows are almost blown out from the wailing. You see a dog running down the street from the windows in your basement.

((Wait, so Freddie, the representation of my character's schizophrenia, is aware of things even when I'm asleep?))
Make breakfast.

(6) You make an awesome breakfast! It tastes awesome! Wait? Are those sirens? God.. He was right, that fucking teddy bear was right.

I'll give you guys one more round to prepare, for hell.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:32:22 pm by Eclectic Wizard »
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Wait, so Freddie, the representation of my character's schizophrenia, is aware of things even when I'm asleep?))
Make breakfast.
You forgot my action.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

Shiiit one moment fixing that! Didnt see it for some reason. Sorry for being a shit GM.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

"Oh, the Russians are bombing us. Who would have guessed? With so many damn lefties and liberals in the congress, this was bound to happen."

Keep calm, sit down and pout, arguing about politics with nobody in particular.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Get into my basement. It has 10m thick walls of concrete, and enough canned food and water for 2 years. Get Freddie and my stuff along with my breakfast down there as well.
"Thanks, Freddie."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"...Uh oh."

Execute_Action:
Does this office building have a basement?
-If so, go there ASAP. Use the stairs if they're not too crowded.
-Else:
--Does my apartment building/house/whatever have a basement?
---If so, hurry home and hide in basement.
---Else:
----Escape the building and try to reach a stable building with neither a lot of building to fall onto you or a lot of building you would end up falling through should it collapse.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Sit around in prison doing nothing.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Scream and panic and riot.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Uh oh."

Uh... uh... erm... hm?

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

This turn is pretty important for everyone so I am waiting a bunch of hours before updating :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10