Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Nuclear War Survival Skills - Descent into anarchy  (Read 13854 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Pick up that Call of Duty game that I preordered.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

It is year 1984, America.
((That's a helluva a preorder. ;v))

Watch the match and wonder how long 'til I can get home. Wrestling just isn't my thing, but hey, new's news.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Complete paperwork adjust my gear that I have on me for comfit
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Okay broskies its started, state your actions NAO. 8)
Determine if I'm in the game, where exactly I am, and what is going on at the moment.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Put Rico into submission hold!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Watch the show.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Help him out with this, make sure to make it look impressive, but break out after a few moments. It's the beginning of the match, after all.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Plot GLORIOUS WORKER'S REVOLT in GLORIOUS WORKER'S BASEMENT. Also, clean up the GLORIOUS PROLETARIAN CHEETO PACKETS.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Win the game of risk by launching a giant invasion into the Eastern and Western US spaces.

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

Update music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0bjJt9UV58
The week before last week: A US warship "Daisy" collided with(was rammed by) the soviet warship "Petrovpavlovsk", many pretty much everyone on deck were injured and suffered from blunt trauma and concussion, on both ships. Later that day a US sub mysteriously disappeared, this was blamed on the soviets. The news were kept quiet about this to minimize panic, it did got out anyways. It mildly concerned most of you, just not that mountain guy, unless he has a radio or something which I am going to assume.

The last week a major US intervention was launched to prevent the invasion of Afghanistan. Massive tank divisions were landed, mechanized divisions deployed, about 15.000 troops landed. At the time the DEFCON warning level was on 3, aka air forces ready to mobilize within 15 minutes. This was in the news and all but most of you either missed it in the news of cowardly ignored it hoping for it to be nothing that would set off a nuclear war. The soviets responded quickly by moving in with their own troops and tanks. Limited fire exchanges happened between soviet and US troops which eventually escalated with tanks and such. DEFCON went 2 and pretty much everyone in the command centers, the congress and anything else with authority was having a nervous breakdown. I can tell you the hands were shaking over that red button in the Kremlin too. And the president was growing grey hairs over this too. Well, so what happened was that in an effort to shoot down incoming B-52 bombers over a soviet base, a tactical nuclear warhead was detonated. That was two days ago, DEFCON is now 1 but it is kept away from the news, again in an effort to minimize panic in the public. Today the president will hold a speech informing the public about taking precautionary measures.

Win the game of risk by launching a giant invasion into the Eastern and Western US spaces.

(1) You fail hillariously and get wiped out in the game. You also forgot to turn on your radio so you missed the speech.

Plot GLORIOUS WORKER'S REVOLT in GLORIOUS WORKER'S BASEMENT. Also, clean up the GLORIOUS PROLETARIAN CHEETO PACKETS.

(4) You manage to turn yourself communist again, and you get everything cleaned up. Meanwhile on your GLORIOUS WORKER TV you see the speech: "This is the president of the united states. Due to the recent events in the middle east, we are facing a national emergency with possibly devastating consequences. Consequences will never be the same. We advise the public to stay in their homes and prepare basements or center most rooms in case you don't have a basement, for protection against any eventual attack. Please do not try to evacuate by yourselves, designated evacuation zones will be managed by Federal Emergency Management Agency and extracted by the army. Leave the highways for public services and operations and please, for the love of god, only drive in case of a dire emergency or need, such as a medical emergency. This was the president speaking. Over.

(2) You utterly fail at putting Rico into a submission hold, but atleast you didnt break any bones.

Help him out with this, make sure to make it look impressive, but break out after a few moments. It's the beginning of the match, after all.

(2) You both manage to fuck up quite a lot, Rico is now smashing the shit out of Howard

Watch the show.

(4) You watch the show, but it is suddenly interrupted by the presidents speech. You watch it(look at Angel of Death's results for the speech)

Okay broskies its started, state your actions NAO. 8)
Determine if I'm in the game, where exactly I am, and what is going on at the moment.

(5) Well you are in the game. According to your sheet, in an office building. And since you were lucky to bring your radio with you that day, you manage to hear the speech.

Complete paperwork adjust my gear that I have on me for comfit

(6) You manage to jot every detail about the robber down, sure they are going to catch him! You then make your gear perfectly comfortable, if a bit loose maybe.

It is year 1984, America.
((That's a helluva a preorder. ;v))

Watch the match and wonder how long 'til I can get home. Wrestling just isn't my thing, but hey, new's news.

(3) You watch the game, that was suddenly interrupted by the presidents speech. The game continued after but people seemed very much more nervous

(3) Since its year nineteen fucking eighty four there is no Call of Duty and you can't pick it up. However you manage to find this really rad military shooter in the arcade, you spend most of your cents on it, enjoying the game.

I'm I'm, then?
Get off bed. Look around.
"Freddie, you there..."

(6) Freddie appears out of the blue and you have a wild conversation with him. He tells you that a nuclear war is imminent and that you should prepare your shit before its too late.

Acquire consciousness.

Check status.

(1) You woke up way too late, and you missed the presidents speech. You are coming down with something nasty, probably the flu.

You pretty much have two turns left before all hell breaks loose.
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile

Laugh, as I have stockpiled loads of GLORIOUS WORKER'S SUPPLIES. Clean my GLORIOUS WORKER'S SKS.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Rico! Remember the script!

Set up a table in the center of the ring!

Crowd's gonna love this one
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Keep watching the show. ((I'm not going to call a pro wrestling match a "game".))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Wait, so Freddie, the representation of my character's schizophrenia, is aware of things even when I'm asleep?))
Make breakfast.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Since I'm already at work, continue working for now. Probably best to keep the streets clear...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10