Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Spheres of Creation! Back in action  (Read 28729 times)

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
Re: Spheres of Creation! (minimalist sandbox renamed)
« Reply #225 on: May 21, 2014, 04:37:33 pm »

(we shall always waits for the gaammes!)
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2014, 11:34:52 am »

Take the sphere of Law.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2014, 11:18:49 am »

((And...I'm back with the updating))

Sing Dead Sound of Misery!

[4] You start blurting German death metal to nobody in particular! You something hear in the distance Ahck! Hermann?!? Was that you? Where did you go with my quantum vocal pasitroner? Hello? Hello?!? Someone seems to be coming closer.

Spread the tenets of healthy eating onto Idea Bana.

[5]Divine eating habits descend on the intelligent apes of Idea Bana, who begin cultivating all sorts of fruits, vegetables, and grains. Of particular note is the banana, which becomes a signature ingredient in Banaese cuisine. Life expectancy shoots up. 

Help the dwarves! Gift upon them adamantine!

[6] You create a massive spire of adamantine on bay12! Of course this unleashes the hidden fun stuff as well.... Conflict ensures!

Create the Spark of Inspiration that if held will fill the mind of the holder with ideas that actually work.

[2+1] YES! INSPIRATION! You manage to create a means of filling minds with ingenious idea. The means...a rare lightning cloud that inspires through massive bolts of electricity! The odds of anyone hit by this bolt and survive seem a bit iffy though...

Let Gilgawulf decide what he wants to do with the Meat-thulu. He can call if he needs help. I have other God things to do. Inspire the pink monks of the beach planet to create a truly Badass society/civilization.

[Gilgawulf-5] Using meathulu as a trusty steed, Gilgawulf continues on his journey to slay the sole dragon of the beach planet!

[3+1] You inspire the martial art monks to unify themselves under a single collective banner! After a martial arts tournament arc that lasts too long, has too many sideplots, and annoying ancillary characters, one martial arts school rise above all others. The monks have now formed the nation of Dianmui.
Badass!

AWAKEN BETTER, STRONGER, MORE LOVECRAFTIAN THEN EVER!

THEN CORRUPT MY CREATIONS TO BE MORE LIKE MEEE!

[2] YOU AWAKEN AND DECIDE TO TAKE ON THE ASPECT OF THE ONE NAMED LOVECRAFT. H.P. LOVECRAFT. YOUR BODY CHANGES. BENDS. KNOWLEDGE FILLS YOUR MIND....Relating to a life in Rhode Island? You examine yourself. Hmm. Looks like you have willed yourself into the shape and form of a turn of the century American author!

[4]Through divine influence, the Bumpty population is twisted into humanoid form! So basically a bunch of penguinoids.

Teach slug men social taboos.

[3] Yes! Cannibalism is bad! No cannibalism! Also! No farting in public!

research ships. Then slowly move up to Colonial Era technology./b]

((They are already at industrial tech))
[4]Gleaning off of the advancements of the slugmen, the apes learn to construct oceangoing vessels of their own, the more entrepreneurial members begin reaching out to other peoples on the beach planet. The majority of the nation is still relatively isolationist,however.

Do cat things and return to godhood.

[3] You roll around, sleep ,eat...you know, god stuff. You're still a god. Its just that you are a god in the form a cat. not a cat god, but a god cat. Meow :3

(Whoops missed an update.)
Empower one of the Metalhead wrestlers as my prophet of METAL and Pro Wrestling.

[2] You cast down your divine influence onto a metalhead wrestler! Yes! This one will be your champion! You have granted your blessing to the wrestler known as Deathallica! Unfortunately, Deathallica is nothing more than a glorified jobber in the Metal Maniacs Foundation. Better lace up your boots, cause you have a tough road ahead of you! 

(Oh, fine. I suppose I should have seen that coming.)

Create a parasitic race of meatballs, capable of colonizing and repurposing any organic matter they encounter.

[2+1] You manage to create a bunch of meatball asteroids. Yay?

Depends on what sort of work your offering.

You can say we are a bunch of...independent contractors. Yeah, independent contractors. You see the large mansion of the hill by the road into town? The guy who lives there is the boss. Recently hes been having us travel the world to retrieve things of interest for him.

Help the dwarves to learn my ways! Let them wear sandpaper clothes!

[1+1] Turns out that the dwarves would much rather utilize the massive amount of adamantine that just up and appeared

A wild vacation world has appeared, build around the sphere of alcohol. I attempt to claim it!

[1] You create an inhospitable ice world and put your name in the snow. Maybe someone would ski here someday?

Give the dwarves divine cunning, and the glassmorphs divine hate.

[5] Dwarves are now very strategic creatures! They always seem able of planning things out way in advance!
[6] The Glassmorphs are now enraged at all things living! The darves, the fun stuff, even themselves! This surly doesn't bode well.

Find out where am I

[3] Well for one, you're tied to a chair. Looking around it seems that you are in a dirty back room, flickering light, rusted table. Maybe this is an abandoned warehouse?

Take the sphere of Law.

[5] You use such complex legal reasoning to convince the Sphere of Law to join up with you that you also receive the sphere of Order as a freebie. Hey, one must come with the other, ya know.

THE UNIVERSE!(will update this later)
Celestial bodies
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Space debris

Notable quadrant

Created Life!
Sentients!
Non-Sentients!

Societies of note!

Divine artifacts!

THE PANTHEON!

Divine Avatars
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:20:24 am by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Spheres of Creation! Back in action
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2014, 11:27:33 am »

Have DICE release games for the Idae Bana.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 26, 2014, 11:37:54 am »

Develop advanced warfare games to train the dwarves in elite glassmorph killing!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 26, 2014, 11:54:23 am »

Let Gilgawulf continue to do his own thing. Seize the sphere of Epicness in a badass fashion. With lots of flips and kicks and other badass movements.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 26, 2014, 11:56:54 am »

Construct a well-staffed law school for the metalhead wrestlers, to train some in the art of refereeing!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:00:05 pm by Jack A T »
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 26, 2014, 12:00:20 pm »

Shout: "Oi! Build me a pistol!"
Take a closer look at this text!

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 26, 2014, 01:27:50 pm »

Throw the Sphere of Swedish Meatballs at something, so I can be the god of Nothing!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2014, 04:17:39 pm »

Descend onto the world to study that "adamantine". Take a shape of levitating featureless silicon globe, drapped in sandpaper toga!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

Teach the Whizmen to harness the Thought Lightning with machines and use it to condense Brain Juice.

blazing glory

« Reply #236 on: May 26, 2014, 06:05:52 pm »

I'm in.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 27, 2014, 04:22:49 am »

More social taboos for the slug men!
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 27, 2014, 04:26:54 am »

Integrate the Sphere of Swedish Meatballs with cheese and potato spheres.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 27, 2014, 06:01:55 am »

Metal as fuck training montage time for my wrestler-prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18