Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: Spheres of Creation! Back in action  (Read 28740 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Spheres of Creation! (minimalist sandbox renamed)
« Reply #195 on: May 12, 2014, 11:17:36 am »

Settle 40736 dwarves on the Bay12 world! Name each of them after an individual Bay12er!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:28:32 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2014, 12:16:11 pm »

((Ignorance can sometimes be too blinding. Will try to remember about 1 action/turn.))

Through the meatgrinder of contradicting spheres and bizarre god logic, the idea of teaching ignorance to mortals got sandpapered for safety, misconcepted and, ultimately, was totally ignored... Now it is high time to teach chosen glassmorph individual(s) to sap world-bending powers from my reality-teared realm!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2014, 12:23:24 pm »

Snatch the Sphere of F2O2 from the divine claw machine! Carefully!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2014, 01:00:11 pm »

((So I can do an action involving my Divine Avatar OR my divine self? Welp, that slows down my plans a bit.))

Gilgawulf shall tame the Swedish Meat-thulu through badassery and use it as a steed. Or just kill it in a badass way, with lots of flips and jumping on too of the monster to stab it and stuff.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 02:52:48 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2014, 01:12:33 pm »

Detailed status of Idea Bana including Population and military.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 12, 2014, 01:14:09 pm »

Give my spheres away, randomly, to the other gods.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:18:43 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #201 on: May 12, 2014, 02:32:00 pm »

I rise... This will do, Yes yes... Grab the sphere of The otherworld...
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2014, 02:33:06 pm »

More cheese and potato life!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2014, 05:17:12 pm »

Yes.

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 13, 2014, 06:48:20 pm »

Create a beautiful and intelligent species based upon hate and cunning.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 13, 2014, 07:56:08 pm »

Time to do work

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #206 on: May 15, 2014, 02:16:01 pm »

Bumpity.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2014, 01:14:49 pm »

Gain sphere of acting.

[2] Your acting skills, or lack thereof, fail to impress the sphere into joining you.

Learn absurdly powerful magic.

[2] Your studies have seem to hit a brick wall. Dammit, whats the difference between conjuring fire and conjuring tomatoes? There both red, for crying out loud!

Create the dorf a subspecies of dwarfs for experimentation.

[5] Even while dwarves have yet to be created, you desire to create an easily manipulated subspecies that can be used for all sorts of science shenanigans. Better yet, they come pre-lobotimized, so no chance of any violent uprisings of any sort. The Mad Whiz Council easily subjugates the dorfs. Meanwhile, cuisinite restaurants appear to be incorperating dorf meat in their dishes.... 

Settle 40736 dwarves on the Bay12 world! Name each of them after an individual Bay12er!

[6]Did I say dwarves weren't created yet? I lied. In fact, the short stoat creatures fond of drink have appeared on Bay12 last Tuesday and they number 40736, give or take. Unusually, each dwarf is named...almost like a forum goer would. This sociopathic enclave quickly begin to wage war with the glassmorphs for turf. Who will control Bay12? Will they learn to coexist?

((Ignorance can sometimes be too blinding. Will try to remember about 1 action/turn.))

Through the meatgrinder of contradicting spheres and bizarre god logic, the idea of teaching ignorance to mortals got sandpapered for safety, misconcepted and, ultimately, was totally ignored... Now it is high time to teach chosen glassmorph individual(s) to sap world-bending powers from my reality-teared realm!

[1+1] Your divine nature gets the better of you and you decide to ignore the glassmorphs for this cycle.

Snatch the Sphere of F2O2 from the divine claw machine! Carefully!

[2]Almoooooosstttt Therreeeee!!!! AH DAMMIT! The claw drops the ball.

((So I can do an action involving my Divine Avatar OR my divine self? Welp, that slows down my plans a bit.))

Gilgawulf shall tame the Swedish Meat-thulu through badassery and use it as a steed. Or just kill it in a badass way, with lots of flips and jumping on too of the monster to stab it and stuff.

[6 v 1] On this episode of Gilgawulf... Gilgawulf stares at the foul meat-beast and charges straight for it! The fell creature responds by swiping down a big, meaty claw! Gilgawulf easily dodges out of the way and climbs on to Meathulu's back. In a moment of divine inspiration, Gilgawulf begins carving a series of mysterious runes and symbols onto the creature's back. The runes flash blue. In an instant, Swedish meat-thulu ceases active resistance...

Detailed status of Idea Bana including Population and military.

As head gorilla shogun, you take the time to look over your fellow primates. Idea Bana occupies a large island on the beach planet. Among the lush forests rise large cities of stone and wood, all unified under a single banner. With a population up in the millions, the apes of Idea Bana are a large civilization. Currently lacking any sort of means for aquatic transportation, Idea Bana is relatively isolated from other sentient creatures, though some apes do manage to make it to other islands by joining up with the occasional slugman merchant ship. The Idea Bana military prides itself on the tenets of ninjitsu, and are organized into small sized strike forces that specialized in hit and run...guerilla... tactics. 

Give my spheres away, randomly, to the other gods.

[6]So. 3 spheres, 3 gods. Who shall it be? [13,1,3] You fling them around rapidly and randomly! Ando so, darkpaladin109 gains the sphere of healthy eating, Objective gets the sphere of fine dining, and Sarrak gains the sphere of mixology. As you have given up your godhood, you cast yourself out of the heavens! Things go dark. A few moments later you wake up in what appears to be an unoccupied classroom...You hear maniacal laughter in the distance. What's that smell? Smells like cheese...

I rise... This will do, Yes yes... Grab the sphere of The otherworld...

[2] You manage to wake up from your dark slumber...and yet...you feel powerless.

More cheese and potato life!

[1+1] The heavenly potato patches lie fallow and the heavenly cheese dispensers lie empty! No creatures can be made this time.

Catch the catnip.

[6] You wake up and grab the catnip! This catnip makes you feel funny. You lick your paws to make sense of the changes. Paws? Yes paws, for you are now a cat.

Yes.

You knocked everyone out? Nice work. Boss will be pleased... Hey! You looking for some work? We could use some muscle like you.

Create a beautiful and intelligent species based upon hate and cunning.

[1+1] You sit around planning on what to create...but you end up hating all the ideas you think of! Thus, nothing.

Time to do work

[1]Sitting around all day has gotten boring, so you decide to head into the factories. As you walk, you notice a group of Capitalists milling about on the sidewalk. You pay them no heed as you continue walking...until something impacts your head and it all goes black. A few hours later, you wake up. You are in an unfamiliar room strapped to a chair.

Bumpity.

[5] Somehow, your bumping forces and condenses energy into a form of life! The nature of bump forms a species of sentient penguins! The bumpty, as they are called, are known to have a very reflective skin. Anything that runs into them tend to bounce right off! They make their homes in the frigid northlands of the beach planet.

THE UNIVERSE!
Celestial bodies
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Space debris

Notable quadrant

Created Life!
Sentients!
Non-Sentients!

Societies of note!

Divine artifacts!

THE PANTHEON!

Divine Avatars

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2014, 01:18:16 pm »

Sing Dead Sound of Misery!
Take a closer look at this text!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2014, 01:22:28 pm »

Spread the tenets of healthy eating onto Idea Bana.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18