Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340876 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3600 on: February 26, 2019, 08:30:53 pm »

"I'd be lying if I said I expected anything else," Kaarina says with her usual good humour.

"A town nearby? Near the legendary Rundum? I doubt it. If there was then we wouldn't have had such a problem finding it. Nah. We'll probably have to camp out in those ruins, Kat. Shouldn't be too bad, even with the rain. I've slept through worse."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: February 26, 2019, 08:36:39 pm »

"Well, we aren't exactly near any of the towns so it isn't as pretty out here. We are probably on Rundum's border, based on these ruins."
"Unfortunately we will have to make shelter out of them, the nearest town is pretty far away from here. I will take another look on the map once we are out of the rain."

"AHHH MY PAJAMAS! Kaarina, quick, the 'Even emergency shelter', NOW!"
Even quickly ran back into his tent before rushing towards the nearest abandoned building with his tools to start working on creating a temporary roof for the ruined place.

"At least the rain is making him a lot more productive."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: February 26, 2019, 09:01:39 pm »

"..."

"Ugh. Fine. I'm coming. It's not like I've been fighting for the past 15 minutes or anything," she grumbles, even as she follows Even to assist in him setting up the shelter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: February 26, 2019, 10:06:53 pm »

"I guess that means we're going to just be eating trail rations, too."

Katerina sighed heavily and somewhat grumpily and made her way to the ruins.

"I'm going up. I'm going to take a look around - less obvious for me to go up than a wyvern, I think."

And with that, she started climbing one of the walls.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: February 26, 2019, 10:41:54 pm »

"Man, what an ass that creature was. Here, lemme help with the 'emergency shelter', preferably as long as we get a spot under it as well."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: February 26, 2019, 11:50:44 pm »

"That's what I like to hear! I love your eagerness, ya axe-flinging pirate!"
Even gave a shrug and ungracefully dropped a pile of wood poles on Lycan's arms-Or face if he didn't grab them in time. After doing that he continued to work on the improvised roof, clearly cursing under his breath.
"Didn't expect to have more assistance, but if you are wanting to help that badly, start working on the structure around this shitty house. I don't buy the whole 'ruins that can last for centuries' story. Shitty ass place...Shitty ass rain...."

"I guess that means we're going to just be eating trail rations, too."
"I guess so. Unless we hunt something under the rain, and I am not really sure we will be finding much when we can barely see our own feet."
"I'm going up. I'm going to take a look around - less obvious for me to go up than a wyvern, I think."
Vandertz followed Kat and stood next to the wall she was climbing just in case she needed help.
"While that's a good idea, be careful please, the wall is probably slippery. If you need help to climb higher let me know."

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:52:23 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: February 27, 2019, 12:07:37 am »

"You kidding me? I've climbed worse walls in worse weather with worse lighting. I AM a thief, ya know."

True to her word, Kat's fingertips and the toes of her boots were finding every possible hold and crevice, and she was advancing upward as fast as her nickname might imply. She paused for a moment to look down.

"I think we both know the real reason you're standing below me anyway, Van."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: February 27, 2019, 12:54:31 am »

Lycan held the poles and started helping.

"Hey, that's a pretty good reason ain't it?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: February 27, 2019, 01:06:53 am »

"Uuh...I guess you do have a point, but you know I worry about your safety."
Vandertz raised an eyebrow at her next words and rubbed the back of his  head in confusion.
"What 'real reason' are you talk-"
Then it finally clicked on his head what she was talking about, making him quickly raise his hands and wave them in denial.
"-What? No-I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to slip! Come on now, Lycan you aren't helping me here."

"Get a room you two! Oh, wait..."

During this whole time Knightler was just standing still trying to get his thoughts together, and finally he snapped out of that trance.
"Ah! I remember it now, I saw a bunch of other monsters in Oblivion! I mean, the good ones I guess? Couldn't get too close to them, but they said something about having their territories taken from them by 'us'. And by 'us' I assume humans, but that's kinda odd...How come there's nothing about that in the libraries?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: February 27, 2019, 01:19:46 am »

"Hehe, we're back Feather!"
Rubbing her mount's back, Anne simply gazes into the sky with a smile, not caring in the slightest about the wet.
"Lemmie know if you get tired of the slow route!"
This is probably directed to Kat, but Anne doesn't bother to actually face her to say it, simply enjoying the clean, though wet, sky above.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 02:30:54 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: February 27, 2019, 01:33:09 am »

"I'll be fine Anne, but thanks anyway!"

Kat paused for another moment to look down at Lycan and Van.

"I dunno, I think Lycan IS helping."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: February 27, 2019, 01:40:32 am »

"Well yea. It's cold and wet, Vandertz. No one's blaming ya for wantin' a distraction. Hell, I'm even jealous."
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: February 27, 2019, 01:49:01 am »

"Sorry, Wolfy. Cats and dogs just aren't meant for each other."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: February 27, 2019, 01:55:32 am »

"Jealous about the distraction, not about who's providin' it, ya cheeky cat."
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: February 27, 2019, 02:02:04 am »

"Bah, go ask Kaarina for one then! Can't guarantee it'll be the same kind of distraction but you probably won't be bored."
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 309