Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340843 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3630 on: March 04, 2019, 05:40:35 am »

: What about someone named Avalon? And why is Terrania so involved in all of this when the Gates are in Rundum anyways?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: March 04, 2019, 01:37:09 pm »

"I'm happy to be all outta knowledge about that kinda stuff." Lycan said with a winning smile and a thumbs-up.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: March 06, 2019, 04:41:08 pm »

"I guess not!"
"Well, you did want adventure so I guess you got enough going here to write a book at this point. And I feel like we will have to eventually write down these events once we finally reach the gates and open them.

"Avalon? I just remember stories about him being a legendary swordsmaster with an enchanted shield, but I am not sure if he took part on that event. He preferred to keep a low profile to the point we don't even know if he died due to old age or if he was killed! And...I have no idea, sorry dude, my knowledge is a bit limited when it comes to that sort of stuff."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: March 06, 2019, 05:07:20 pm »

"Yeah. If we don't someone else'll just make a bunch of stuff up and profit off our hard work. Screw that, right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: March 07, 2019, 02:42:10 am »

"Well, there's that and this feels like the kind of stuff that could belong in a library. A lot of important things happened, so we can't just let it all slide."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: March 07, 2019, 02:46:56 am »

"Mmm, I'm not much of a writer, though. We should make Grandpa do it. He's a priest so he's got credibility that, say, I don't."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: March 07, 2019, 08:35:34 am »

To storage:
Drang twinspears
Iron knight great hammer

from storage:
vulnerary
Tailbone Spear

interested in from storage but not touching because might need later or on someone else:
heartseeker
brave lance
silver javelin
scraping spear
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: March 09, 2019, 01:01:47 am »

"I suppose so. He probably knows more about Terrania's odd past than us."

"Make sure to add a whole chapter just to talk about how glorious I am! And how I was so humble to assist your group, now if you excuse me, our temporary shelter is ready and I have a collection to move."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: March 09, 2019, 11:18:47 am »

"You're on your own with that, Evan. The rest of us need someplace to sleep too."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: March 12, 2019, 08:32:14 am »

: Seems like everyone's pretty much in the dark about this whole thing anyways... Not that most people care, everyone's more worried about finding treasure than anything else. It feels lonely being the only one going for different reasons.

Seraphim took out a worn looking tome out of his self.

: Anyways, Ociel, I saw you using a staff to repair a tome of Aura earlier, do you think you can do the same to this one?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3640 on: March 14, 2019, 04:41:38 pm »

"If it makes you feel any better, Seraphim, I've no real need for any treasure. I only came along to investigate the stories of monsters to see if I could help.

And yes, I don't think that should be an issue, though we should be sure to conserve these. Staves for healing things that don't regenerate on their own require a lot of delicate work, and they wear quickly."
Ociel moved over and held the staff toward the tome for a moment; the tome seemed to patch itself over in a way not dissimilar to the effect a healing staff had on a person. "Should be good as new."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: March 15, 2019, 09:29:07 pm »

Meanwhile...

The strange clouded figure previously talking to Adant was patiently waiting for his arrival while examining some books, and considering just how damage and dusty there were it was easy to tell they were just as ancient as the skeleton himself. During his chanting he was interrupted by a much larger and bulkier skeleton.

"Adant is no more. I examined the cave...Or what was left of it, it seems he used a spell to send those adventures to Oblivion."
"That foolish priest! Our lord won't tolerate any of this, he had been waiting for FAR too long...I did not wish to use the king on this but it seems we will have to prepare for the worst."
The hooded skeleton raised a hand and gestured for what was left of the king of Terrania to step forward.
"Gather your troops and march towards Rundum...We will have a lot to do there."
"What should I do?"
"Caden, I already cursed Rundum's ruins with a never ending storm...So all you have to do is gather the piece hidden there and KILL those mortals for once and for all. I do not want to reveal the king's situation to the living yet, so make it quick."
----
Even after hours of slumber, the sun wasn't visible in the sky, and the storm didn't stop...And while Even's temporary shelter was being able to handle those conditions it was clear they would have to move anyway. No  sun, no warmth-Only dampness and the loud sound of thunders striking the earth from time to time. You didn't need to be an inhabitant of Rundum to tell there was something off with the weather, dark times approached.

Vandertz extended an arm out of the shelter to check just how heavy the rain was, only to let out a grumble.
"Yep, it is still going. We will have to move forward either way...I don't want to try our luck and wait any longer around here if Kat saw some light."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: March 15, 2019, 09:42:17 pm »

"At least we got some decent sleep."

"Well, let's get moving. Gate ain't gonna open itself."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: March 15, 2019, 09:58:31 pm »

"I guess we'll have to deal with chafing later." Lycan pointed out, hoping that wherever they went they'd find some dry land.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: March 15, 2019, 10:18:41 pm »

"Sounds like a personal problem."

"Forgoing armor certainly has benefits!"
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 309