Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205068 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem, it works for me either way. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

So... I have no idea what the heck to do now. It's just been that long. Any ideas? All I can think of is trying to weasel my way into the shopping trip but I'm kinda set so... Yeah.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since the fight has ended and youre doing RP and shopping and such, ill just remind the GM that Anne is standing by, though she hasn't been leveled to the party's level range nor has she been assigned starting gear.
As my char isnt there, and should have no influence on the party at this time, I won't voice anything regarding shopping.

I don't need to be "reminded" of that. I need you to post your fixed sheet instead.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:00:11 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm doing some number-running for a RT game and my brain hasn't been doing well when it comes to micro-managing most other things.

That's my of saying I probably won't take part in any purchase-related efforts. I do want Lycan to see the Dullahan, though.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

What?
I thought you'd be the one rolling the levelups.
I've posted the "fixed" sheet months ago, but isn't it the GM's decision for starting items, rolling levelup results, starting level, and so on?

you sure you want me rolling the levelups, not you?

Hi, interested, currently building a sheet:

Just finished revising it from the v1.3 rulebook to the v1.2 rulebook, i think it's all in order cept the backstory could use complete sentences.
adjustments:
HP-2
MAG-1
SKL-1
CON-1
RES-1
Class skill: Magic sink - removed

adjusted sheet below

Spoiler:  Anne (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mugs (click to show/hide)
most recent edit: collection of mugs added.
editing in a quote of most recent version of the charsheet.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:20:11 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I guarantee they're not asking you to roll levels. Not sure what else needs fixing though.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, last time you posted it I told you had to fix your character's backstory as it had typos. The upper part isn't needed either, just focus on the character's story, as long as their origin is pointed out in the backstory itself there is no need to add the whole profession/homeland/etc thing. And I didn't say a thing about you needing to roll your levels, I literally just requested you to repost your sheet.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Understood, 1 moment please.

Spoiler:  Anne (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mugs (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

So... I have no idea what the heck to do now. It's just been that long. Any ideas? All I can think of is trying to weasel my way into the shopping trip but I'm kinda set so... Yeah.

Kaarina can come along if she wants, just to browse or something. Aura and Ociel are both with us too after all. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kaarina can come along if she wants, just to browse or something.

And curse constantly during the whole thing.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

i'm not gonna lie i almost completely forgot what ociel was supposed to act like
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It happens. :X

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's a Religious Rock singer.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And it is time for you lads to do some inventory management. I will add the stuff Kat got from the shop along with the loot from the Cargos in the first page.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:50:56 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just making sure there isn't a repeat of last time where we were both waiting on each other. I reposted my sheet up above. is there anything else you need from me?
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 308