Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205067 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now we only need Twinwolf and Tiruin.

Where's Twinwolf's thirst for blood when we need it?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Over at FH probably

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

KingMurdoc, who are you trying to heal? Because Aura didn't take any damage last turn, and 10, 7 leads to nothing.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lycan, who's at 10, 6.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, I know what happened. My laptop went nuts, consequently my previous changes weren't there anymore.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Support time people. :V And secret shop, meanwhile I will update the sheets with the proper gear durability.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Normally I wouldn't go above the party's head and buy a weapon without consulting, but I just noticed I only have 3 left in my Swarm and once that's out Kat's going to be useless against most enemies. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Fair enough, we'd have probably said to buy something :P

Sena has like all the bows so she probably doesn't need anything
that said the Silver Bow would be nice for when she promos
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Those blocks can be of some use right now, considering it is a blacksmith. Also don't forget about the loot received during the battle, it is listed along with the last battle spoiler.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, I have a bow in my inventory Sena can have too so she's good. :P

Oh, right, the blocks. Who has those again? I remember Gordon has one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Since the fight has ended and youre doing RP and shopping and such, ill just remind the GM that Anne is standing by, though she hasn't been leveled to the party's level range nor has she been assigned starting gear.
As my char isnt there, and should have no influence on the party at this time, I won't voice anything regarding shopping.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It's OK, I bought you a Whip too so you can promote as soon as you're in. ^^^

Kat is a witch so she knows these things ahead of time :v

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>.> would make more sense for Anne to have a whip in her gear when she joins the party than to have the party buy one for her before they know she's coming.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Since it doesn't matter how it gets there I could just remove Kat mentioning it in the RP, but still buy it and hand it over on the mechanical side of things, and Anne just has it with her like you said.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fair point
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 308