Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205064 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it is the internet, then pastebin is very bitchy because imgur, bay12, and pretty much every other program is working just fine.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Scraping Spear obtained

Welp

Time to start invading I guess
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

One google search and I see why you said that. Jesus christ, talk about horrible and trolly weapon to use during an invasion. Meanwhile also saw an article about stupid elitists sniping people who are playing like a specific class(Using magikz) on Demons Souls as punishment for "playing the game wrong". Great community, great community. :u

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Normally I would rebut that one small group does not define the community, but... Unfortunately a lot of DeS/DaS players are like that. After you stop feeling any emotion at all it gets more bearable.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

To be fair, magic is pretty much playing the game wrong in Des and DaS3 because of the stupidly small MP meter. I mean, it's actually been buffed enough recently in DaS3 that it can do pretty good damage (as compared to when the game first came out, when you were lucky if Crystal Soul Spear would do a third as much as an unupgraded dagger) but it's still not worth using. Now, DaS1 and 2, with their 'you get this many casts', were far superior in many ways to the other two games...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can't play a game wrong if you're using a mechanic programmed intentionally by the developers. Maybe you can be playing it unconventionally because the norm is adhering to the shitty meta weapons and getting complacent like everyone else, but it's not wrong. :P
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Fiiiiine, it's merely horribly, horribly inefficient and as a result not fun. :V

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like invading, or being a Blue.
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just saying someone is playing the game wrong is stupid to be honest. If it is there people can use it, now literally invade them to "punish" their choice with scraping spear or using the trick to lock someone in an endless soul sucker is a complete dick move. That pretty much ruins the online experience. Sure magic is cheap on demons souls, I managed to beat some bosses just spamming soul spear(or whatever the name is of that very basic magic) or poison cloud from afar, but that's just pve. Why get so butthurt?

And it isn't like you can't also cheese your way through without magic too, like killing a gargoyle through the fog gate with a bow. Or sniping the false king before he notices your presence.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 12:50:22 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SerCon's point is that magic in DeS is actually inefficient due to the small MP meter.

But in general, it's good to avoid reading anything written by elitists unless you want to get angry. It's not even a team-based game, so getting mad at other people for different (even if inefficient or whatever) play styles is weird at best. If people have fun with it, I don't see much of a problem. It's not like they're trying to force their choice on everyone else or ruining team matches.

Edit: And Lycan's HP is listed as full. The Druid's damage should be there, I guess. I didn't understand that exchange of blows very well. Lycan missed, then the Druid attacked and rolled a crit (nullified by Fortune) then ? > Profit?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:09:35 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank god soul sucker was only a thing on demons souls.  I am sure people found other ways to "punish", but nothing beats getting deleveled over and over.

EDIT: Yeah I will fix that once I am back home. I mixed things up, that crit was from  Lycan, the  druid rolled 43.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 01:18:49 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Twinwolf, KingMurdoc, Tiruin and Sirus, your posts are necessary.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:21:44 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And with their powers combined, I am Captain Planet!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Anyone in particular need a healbop?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lycan is close by (10, 6) and at low hp. Yvain is nearby and downed.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 308