Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205016 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Back to inventory management; figure out who is getting what. Or choose what you want to store to replace with the new loot, as some choices are obvious(Divine magic for Aura, or Dark magic for Kat).

Edit: Also  things were figured out via PMs, so Lenglon will be permitted to join.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:15:44 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The curse of Adept continues, not a single stat capped. Just double check if the stats were added properly. https://pastebin.com/Rd7NTuT4
Affinity: Anima or Wind?
Also Choose a subcategory to rank up, you can toss B on spear or rank up something else. And pick 2 weapons, one of them being C ranked and the other being B ranked.

Also look alive people, only USEC and Cael are posting.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 12:23:11 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also look alive people, only USEC and Cael are posting.

Gotta be honest, this ^ was probably the biggest factor in my 'fuck this' a few days ago; I was hoping new person = more posts = things start moving.

Anyway, we have 13k gold left iirc. So everyone... WHAT WEAPONS DO WE NEED, AND GOLD PERMITTING, WHAT STAT ITEMS DO WE NEED FOR WHO? Kat could probably use some DEF or RES boosts; I would like MAG too but I have 20 levels to cap it so that's hardly a concern. I would also put her defensive stats on low priority as well. She's fairly evasive so buffing our frontliners like Kaarina and Lycan is more important.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll take a look at the shop and our finances tomorrow, time permitting. To be honest, Lycan seems to be doing very well with his given stats so far. The only low stat of his that causes him any suffering is RES, and I'm not sure we'd want to burn gold to shore up that weakness of his while other people could use some extra stats to shine a bit more. He can take a single shot from a Druid without going down, so that might be enough. I'd love a silver javelin or brave lance, but if I go Great Knight like I was intending to, I'll be unable to use either but then I'd gladly take a Mage Masher instead to murder magic-wielders with extra prejudice.

And to make things easier:
Spoiler: Secret Shop (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do keep in mind that in the next level up, everyone is getting yet another weapon rank-up, so that could be handy too.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As a funny note, I was playing Death Road to Canada when we found someone named Katherine by the roadside. She forced herself into the party and proved to be both chipper and kind of a terrible person at the same time (high Attitude and bottom low Loyalty for anyone used to DR2C). Uncannily, she looked like Kat too. :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 10:33:35 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Stats check out.
Wind affinity matches personality better I think.
B skill - spears
C skill - lances
B weapon - spear
C weapon - killer lance
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something I just noticed and I'm not sure has ben asked before: is the number by the stat boosters the available amount? I'm assuming that is the case in order to avoid us from cheesing the game and stuffing someone with boosters. Does anyone have stats they want to boost? I'm assuming Kat could use a little punch to her attacks, but who else?

And is Lenglon's character being introduced, at the beginning of the next mission?
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stats check out.
Wind affinity matches personality better I think.
B skill - spears
C skill - lances
B weapon - spear
C weapon - killer lance
You misunderstood me there. Only your subcategory gets ranked up, so the general rank in lances retains itself on D(B spear/ D lances). On other words, killer lance isn't viable if  you go that route.

And the stat-boosting items aren't limited. Of course that also means the mobs will get stronger to make up for that. And stuffing just one character with a shitload of stat-boosting items usually isn't a good idea, plus this is like the chance to fix some big holes due to bad rolls.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Oh, sorry. does this work instead?

B - spears.
                  Name       | Type (  ) | Rng |Wt | Mt | Hit | Cr | Ql
B weapon - Spear         | Sper (B) | 1-2 | 12 | 12 | 70 | 5 | 20
C weapon - Killer Spear | Sper (C) | 1-2 | 9  |7 | 75 | 30 | 20

I think this is better anyway. I'd forgotten that you had added weapons in the OP when I made my first choices.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I wasn't posting primarily because of the...stuff that happened. Wanted to see if things would recover or not.

Anyhoo, some extra MAG or STR for Gordon might be nice but it isn't needed. Maybe a new staff or something.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I wasn't posting primarily because of the...stuff that happened. Wanted to see if things would recover or not.
Basically this, along with (in my case) waiting to see if Praef wanted to do something with Yvain at the end of the map.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't intend to do anything with Yvain for now, he will only be mentioned when the group moves, as he will just choose to stay behind to help the survivors and let them know the Crimson Army is gone. Unless you want to come up with something instead.

Edit:
Oh, sorry. does this work instead?

B - spears.
                  Name       | Type (  ) | Rng |Wt | Mt | Hit | Cr | Ql
B weapon - Spear         | Sper (B) | 1-2 | 12 | 12 | 70 | 5 | 20
C weapon - Killer Spear | Sper (C) | 1-2 | 9  |7 | 75 | 30 | 20

I think this is better anyway. I'd forgotten that you had added weapons in the OP when I made my first choices.
Yeah, now that works.  And Leng's character will pop up before the beginning of next chapter, so it will be possible to give her the drugs  stat-boosting items yet. Or promote.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:01:43 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 261 262 [263] 264 265 ... 308