Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205080 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kaarina is missing 1 hp, Sena is missing 2hp, Yvain is missing 17 hp but is out of range. Those our only wounded. Gordon can move to 9, 6 and heal Kaarina or 9, 7 to heal Sena.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, enough waiting. Someone post Gordon's action.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excuse my delay, I had been trying to get people to post as soon as possible because I was getting close to another exam week. So this is why I had been quiet, but now that the exam is over and I am ded, I will make sure to prepare the other turn.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Man. I didn't realize how close we were to finishing in this mission. Just, what, two turns at the most before we have to interact with each other's characters again? I can't wait to see how much I Flanderize Kaarina this time.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I need to get off my ass and fix Kat's mugs so they actually show up before then.

Fucking Dropbox.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man. I didn't realize how close we were to finishing in this mission. Just, what, two turns at the most before we have to interact with each other's characters again? I can't wait to see how much I Flanderize Kaarina this time.
Now I am tempted to edit her mug and slap a Flanders mustache on her face.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why resist temptation? Do it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pastebin is being a little bish again.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't need pastebin to give her a mustache.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check if it's just happening with you, it might be our connection. Last time I had that problem someone else on feftalk was browsing it normally, so you might need to ask for assistance from someone there.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...You two can't talk about it in person? XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the Internet age, walk a few meters to knock on my brother's door to talk to him? Inconceivable.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:30:48 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...I don't think that word means what you think it means? :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was supposed to be an "I" instead of an "U". Corrected now, though.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 308