Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205079 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I didn't even see SerCon posted that action. Whyyyyy SerCon?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You guys had like a month to have him do something else. Also he dropped = Yvain is a NPC = NPCs are disposable cannon fodder.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's kind of evil and it forces us to get in there and save his ass ASAP. Not necessarily a bad thing since we can access the shop post-map anyway.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

That's kind of evil and it forces us to get in there and save his ass ASAP. Not necessarily a bad thing since we can access the shop post-map anyway.
Only 2 of the everyone else are in position, and I'm reluctant to charge that one warrior nearest to me when I'm unsure if they can gang up and move when finally attacked or not ._.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Cael, you were in ER with me. You should know by now how little I care about NPC lives. :P And again, you left it up to me while knowing that.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could just have had him hold, but that's past anyway. Now we need to fix that.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

*silently waits in the wings*
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Secret shop can be accessed after the fight, so no reason to stall. :u

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Six days are enough. Get those posts going, people.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, I posted.

This time.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Eh, I guess Kat can turn around and go back in to fight.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Everyone's listed at full HP (except the dude who just got mended but even he is listed as healthy on the start of the phase), so I have nothing to do at the moment.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone's listed at full HP (except the dude who just got mended but even he is listed as healthy on the start of the phase), so I have nothing to do at the moment.
Yeah, I am fixing the HP issue now.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still need Gordon and Sena's actions.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Sirus don't post until tomorrow, someone post his action.
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 308