Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205085 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am allergic to plotkills. Guess he could stay at Mernid to help guarding it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He could mistake a bottle full of cocaine for a vulnerary and have an overdose while using it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Six days are enough, get those posts going. Or at least try to get something moving, as I don't see any sort of decision here yet.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 08:28:22 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

So
Money

First question: How much money do we have?
Second question: How much money does it cost to buy everyone the relevant promo item if they don't have one
Third question: Once promo items are bought, what do we want to use the rest of the money on?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Actually, yeah, buy the promo item. Kat can do all the wheeling and dealing to minimize the gold we spend on promo items and maximize the gold we get from selling stuff, so hopefully we'll be able to afford some stat boosters.

I made a decision, not my fault no one is moving. I'd go toward Twinwolf if I hadn't already moved this turn.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Maybe that's the problem; I just assumed the shop was a mid-turn update.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Well, let's do the wanderer thing and then grab all the rest of the promo items then.

As for my wishlist, it's
1. Physic
2. Dracoshield
3. Silver Blade
in order, though I don't really need any of them.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now only USEC needs to post, also I gotta try to draw a new overworld sprite for Kat.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yay or nay, SC?

Completely forgot this, but we need Ociel's action too.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:09:23 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Works for me. If Ociel hasn't moved by this afternoon I'll look into it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Excuse the delay, but pastebin isn't loading at all.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Question, will we be able to enter the secret shop post-battle now that we've found it? If not we should buy more stuff.

...Also, please try not to let Yvain die or Sena's going to be ultra depressed :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, post-battle will be fine.  And I already said he won't get plotkilled, so it is up to people avoid the counter going down to zero.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 308