Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205177 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3585 on: February 12, 2017, 07:00:19 pm »

Yep, 40% growth is one hell of gamble.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3586 on: February 12, 2017, 09:47:41 pm »

Kat can take care of the General's shell, I'll go for the halberdiers.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: February 12, 2017, 09:54:23 pm »

I'll wait to see if the halb dies before making Sena's action
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: February 13, 2017, 07:07:42 am »

USEC, you can either tackle the General (if he survives Kat's attack) or finish off Halb8. We should probably take a moment to reorganize too.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:11:22 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: February 13, 2017, 12:57:38 pm »

I knew I was forgetting about something. Gen 2 is ded, I just forgot to mark it is ded, it took 44 damage.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: February 14, 2017, 02:46:18 pm »

I hope that works to your satisfaction, Caellath. If not, it shouldn't be that difficult to change.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: February 14, 2017, 03:21:15 pm »

I'd be satisfied if we got faster turns. :P
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: February 14, 2017, 06:39:43 pm »

Can't blame me on that part anymore.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: February 14, 2017, 06:48:06 pm »

I guess we're waiting on SentientBowtie.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: February 14, 2017, 09:15:47 pm »

USEC, change your action. Both of those mooks are ded.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: February 14, 2017, 09:58:37 pm »

If the halberdier died then Kaarina was going to move to (6, 14) no matter what, even if the Executioner was dead. I thought I made that clear but apparently not. My apologies.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: February 14, 2017, 11:31:07 pm »

Blah, I missed that. My bad.

Edit: Also those move choices were pretty weird, prepare to be bombarded again.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 11:32:41 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: February 14, 2017, 11:34:44 pm »

;-;
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: February 15, 2017, 03:22:46 am »

And this is what happens when you charge forward alone without the defenses or evasion for that. :U Are you sure you don't want to come up with a different build? Right not it is neither slow and tanky nor fast and deadly, and Adept depends a lot on SKL.

Also I just noticed Kaarina is probably the hardest target to hit when near Lycan because of the support and PS bonuses. And if she is on a mountain/forest even with triangle advantage people are going to miss. :V Plus that crit bonus.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: February 15, 2017, 06:15:41 am »

i-i am unsure
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 308