Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205172 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3555 on: February 07, 2017, 10:49:07 pm »

:u

Have we settled upon a single course of action or should I give you some more time to settle your mind?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3556 on: February 07, 2017, 10:50:03 pm »

It's late, I'm tired and I'm not used to actually making plans. I do think the course of action I just mentioned is the best, yes.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: February 08, 2017, 07:15:47 pm »

Now that the above doesn't apply: yes, I still believe moving to 10,15 is a good idea. If anything, at least we avoid having you take even more hits.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: February 10, 2017, 04:23:27 am »

There are two halberdiers at Lycan's attack range, so you might want to specify which one.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: February 10, 2017, 08:26:10 am »

Done.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: February 10, 2017, 07:14:38 pm »

Lycan has failed me.

@SentientBowtie: Get to posting.

Edit: That Executioner is full health and attacking in this situation is a bad idea. Did you check the plan in the last page?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:43:57 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: February 11, 2017, 02:49:24 pm »

Was Yvain trying to attack the executioner? You could say that was going to be an attempt...in vain.

Honhonhon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: February 11, 2017, 02:54:13 pm »

"Please, just once, think before you speak."
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: February 11, 2017, 04:40:47 pm »

Less terrible jokes, more rolling our level ups, please.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: February 11, 2017, 06:20:19 pm »

I miscalculated the time it would take for you guys to reach the secret shop. :V Which is bad.

Level 18:
Aura: +SKL, +LUK, +SPD
Kaarina: +HP, +SKL, +DEF, +SPD
Gordon: +SKL, +DEF
Vandertz: +HP, +SKL
Sena: +STR, +DEF, +SPD
Lycan: +STR, +SKL
Yvain: +STR, +SKL, +DEF
Ociel: +HP, +STR, +MAG
Kat: +MAG, +SPD

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: February 11, 2017, 06:25:08 pm »

I definitely can't complain about this level. It's pretty much all Kaarina needs at the moment.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: February 11, 2017, 06:41:59 pm »

Well, yes. The enemies like to move towards us so we've been turtling in an attempt to survive the attack. It'd be suicidal to try and make our way there while navigating a wave of enemies.

And everyone's already posted, right?
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: February 11, 2017, 06:46:06 pm »

ehhhhhhh-wait I got SKL?!

Still kinda eh though. I wonder if I could re-distribute my stat growths like Kat did?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: February 11, 2017, 06:47:42 pm »

Sena continuing to show up her older brother :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: February 11, 2017, 08:10:19 pm »

GoR: The game where SKL rolls are rare. And yeah, everyone posted I just need to fix the stats and the enemy turn as I completely forgot about the level up.

And if you aren't happy with Gordon's current stat build, yeah. It is possible to change it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:12:30 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 308