Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494876 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16650 on: April 29, 2015, 08:53:03 pm »

Again, you people seem to be forgetting how stats work in the new system.
If her stats changed, then that means that something more than her weight changed. The cube didn't just make her lighter, it did something else to her too.
Space magic.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16651 on: April 29, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »

If her stats changed, then that means that something more than her weight changed. The cube didn't just make her lighter, it did something else to her too.
Space magic.
I know how the stats work, and I don't think it's intended for the cube to use spess magic to improve her skill, I think that her bonus has yet to be changed to match the way the stats work now.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 09:12:20 pm by AkumaKasai »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16652 on: April 29, 2015, 09:15:14 pm »

Space magic.
I know how the stats work, and I don't think it's intended for the cube to use spess magic to improve her skill, I think that her bonus has yet to be changed to match the way the stats work now.

The bonus was given in the context of the new Stat system. PW didn't tell her the result until he had the updated stats.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16653 on: April 29, 2015, 09:31:14 pm »

Space magic.

The bonus was given in the context of the new Stat system. PW didn't tell her the result until he had the updated stats.
I assumed it was from the old stay system, my bad. Well, if it's done intentionally using the new stats, pretty much everything that's been said about Lyra's stat boost is wrong.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16654 on: April 29, 2015, 10:27:11 pm »

Space magic.
fair point.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16655 on: April 29, 2015, 10:49:04 pm »

The minmax potential of the Deathcube is limitless!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16656 on: April 29, 2015, 10:53:05 pm »

So. Part A of Joker's job is done. With any luck, within a few turns we'll be nuking the ground teams from orbit.

Or nuking things that aren't the ground teams to distract the planet so they can live? I forget the details.

Which is to say that we don't understand it well enough to know what it can't do or what the costs of the things it can do are.

Pity it's so hard to find test subjects for it...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16657 on: April 29, 2015, 11:12:55 pm »

So. Part A of Joker's job is done. With any luck, within a few turns we'll be nuking the ground teams from orbit.

Or nuking things that aren't the ground teams to distract the planet so they can live? I forget the details.

Why not both!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16658 on: April 29, 2015, 11:14:47 pm »

Either way works.
Which is to say that we don't understand it well enough to know what it can't do or what the costs of the things it can do are.

Try getting Gus to test it. He's the most gullible character on the ship, and I think Doc might be willing to risk a horrifying death/injury.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16659 on: April 30, 2015, 02:00:24 am »

...you know, Milno has some delicious drugs he needs someone to test for him. Just throwing that out there.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16660 on: April 30, 2015, 02:19:40 am »

Man, with Xan following Skylar everywhere (inadvertently) you'd be forgiven for thinking he was stalking the poor man.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16661 on: April 30, 2015, 02:43:13 am »

On U_P's request, I'd like to confirm I got his message, but that I decided I will wait with answering until pw has (or hasn't) run that action in the thread.

Haha! Good joke ironic owl! Be sure to tell it to Miyamoto's appointed invisible commissar Pancaek, he loves a good joke.

Incidentally, we might just have solved the lack of volunteer issue.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16662 on: April 30, 2015, 04:08:00 am »

Roll out of the stasis pod and gain my bearings. Afterward, head to the player housing and select room seven. Put some clothes on.
You roll out of stasis in your own room in housing.

@Radio: U_P's action was done once already, which resulted a prompt to contact Miya, so you might as well answer to it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16663 on: April 30, 2015, 04:23:45 am »

...you know, Milno has some delicious drugs he needs someone to test for him. Just throwing that out there.
Vincent IS a space bard
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #16664 on: April 30, 2015, 04:26:22 am »

Cheering you guys in M19~onwards. Sorry for not participating in any though due to net conditions and otherwise. :-\
Pages: 1 ... 1109 1110 [1111] 1112 1113 ... 2205