Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486825 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #1050 on: February 24, 2014, 04:25:04 pm »

Miyamoto has it.
Do you know about the pill incident?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 24, 2014, 04:32:46 pm »

If not, start with Grate's action in this post and read on a bit.  You can just read PW posts for speed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 24, 2014, 05:36:43 pm »

If not, start with Grate's action in this post and read on a bit.  You can just read PW posts for speed.
Well then.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1053 on: February 24, 2014, 05:42:53 pm »

The player was Patrick Hunt, right? At least the wiki says he had this:
Green Hexagon, No Line - Medium ([Patrick Hunt] - INACTIVE)
Mind Insulation Helmet. A helmet with an on off switch that offers no physical protection. Putting the switch in the on position protects your mind from outside influence but also slows your thoughts significantly.
DIBS

Hey PW, can we say that I looted this off his corpse?
You want an artifact that I made up as a half joke half insult that has the effect of making it's user an idiot?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 24, 2014, 05:50:52 pm »

The player was Patrick Hunt, right? At least the wiki says he had this:
Green Hexagon, No Line - Medium ([Patrick Hunt] - INACTIVE)
Mind Insulation Helmet. A helmet with an on off switch that offers no physical protection. Putting the switch in the on position protects your mind from outside influence but also slows your thoughts significantly.
DIBS

Hey PW, can we say that I looted this off his corpse?
You want an artifact that I made up as a half joke half insult that has the effect of making it's user an idiot?
Yes. It's an anti-mindrape helmet! Besides I can probably sell it to someone if it's not of use to me.

Why was it a joke/insult?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 24, 2014, 05:53:20 pm »

Miyamoto has it.

Sure do. Gonna give it back before we leave the planet if he wants to. Not very logical in-game after that incident, but taking away other people's toys when they were having fun with them isn't very nice.

Also, next turn gonna be awesome I think, what with all that heavy firepower opening up.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 24, 2014, 06:56:21 pm »

I am so fucking confused, can't find my orders or anything. It's like a real war, except I'm not properly armed.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1057 on: February 24, 2014, 07:13:11 pm »

I am so fucking confused, can't find my orders or anything. It's like a real war, except I'm not properly armed.
FTFY.
Also, check the wiki.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 24, 2014, 07:15:31 pm »

You have 7 tokens worth of stuff and a level up on your first mission. You are properly armed.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 24, 2014, 09:29:18 pm »

Grate again?
Why do I have to do the dangerous, destructive experiments?

What thing? This sounds important. Is it related to Grate not being allowed to have his pill machine any more? Where is it now, by the way?
*whistles innocently*
Boy, you really WERE out of the loop. Yeah, it is. Iunno.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 24, 2014, 10:53:17 pm »

Miyamoto has it.

Sure do. Gonna give it back before we leave the planet if he wants to. Not very logical in-game after that incident, but taking away other people's toys when they were having fun with them isn't very nice.

I'm going to say that it's a good sign for Grate keeping that thing that Simus doesn't know it help precipitate Grate-32 (or was it Grate-23? I can't recall).
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 24, 2014, 10:59:43 pm »

I suppose not many people know IC just what happened.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 24, 2014, 11:16:25 pm »

I suppose not many people know IC just what happened.
Oh, I know what happened. Steve warned us something bad was going to happen, someone tried to kidnap me in response, and then I woke up in the infirmary amoungst the bleeding and the dead with the hull of the ship swiss-cheesed. That's exactly what happened.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 24, 2014, 11:25:25 pm »

Miyamoto has it.
I'm going to say that it's a good sign for Grate keeping that thing that Simus doesn't know it help precipitate Grate-32 (or was it Grate-23? I can't recall).
32, because A. that equals nine and B. it was the third Grate.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 24, 2014, 11:53:47 pm »

You have 7 tokens worth of stuff and a level up on your first mission. You are properly armed.

He has an MKII, a cutting torch, and his skills are mostly noncombat.  And the one combat skill he has is CON, which is useless for him.  AND he has -2 to uncon, which is what the cutting torch uses IIRC.

Just because he SHOULD be properly armed doesn't mean he is.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 2205