Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486962 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #1080 on: February 25, 2014, 07:51:15 pm »

Hearing the sounds of gunfire, Teal suddenly has a thought.
He points at the mustard gas pillar as thought to say "What's to stop suited people just walking through it?"?
((The fact that it incinerated almost everything it touched, including hardened sample containers that could be used to carry lava.
People with telekinetic amps could probably use it as a weapon by throwing it at enemies.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: February 25, 2014, 07:57:42 pm »

Miya is in the middle of directing multiple teams and giving orders and such, while trying to survey his own area. So I think delegating the exact positioning of a sniper squad makes more sense in-game. And OOC it's a way to include other players in the tactical side of the battle.

I mentioned it because I thought it to be far more practical since there was no need for personal input and it was just a matter of repeating the orders to the sods. No worries.

Eh. One was to ensure pw saw the edits I made to the map for general convenience, the other to try and get a player to see my proposal of getting him into the game.

I didn't make it too clear, but I edited that in as a general warning around the time people were talking about Marcius' (WhitiusOpus's character) past in the mission thread.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: February 25, 2014, 08:00:38 pm »

So it says a lot that I now think bringing a single battlesuit along is "cute."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 25, 2014, 08:02:38 pm »

Well, one battlesuit for one team. There's probably more than one in the battle.
Still, yeah even I could take one out as it stands.
Ignore the fact that I'm a minmaxed shapeshifter.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: February 25, 2014, 08:04:04 pm »

Well, one battlesuit for one team. There's probably more than one in the battle.
Still, yeah even I any amp user, manip user, and many of our con users, could take one out as it stands.
Ignore the fact that I'm a minmaxed shapeshifter.
ftfy
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 25, 2014, 08:27:33 pm »

What skill is tossing a grenade?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 25, 2014, 08:28:52 pm »

Probably a dex roll?
Sig! Onol

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 25, 2014, 08:35:40 pm »

I'd figure Con since by this point in time grenades have been around for centuries and would be a standard part of warfare.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 25, 2014, 08:36:47 pm »

Huh, seems we may need that sex thread sooner than expected.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 25, 2014, 08:37:15 pm »

Don't encourage them...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 25, 2014, 08:37:40 pm »

It's May, it needs no encouragement.
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 25, 2014, 08:37:49 pm »

Con was my first assumption, but without a launcher it's not a metal tube that shoots death from one end.  Wasn't sure if it'd be uncon or dex.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 25, 2014, 08:38:12 pm »

What skill is tossing a grenade?
Tossing a molotov used uncon. I assume a grenade would be the same.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 25, 2014, 08:40:24 pm »

A molotov isn't a conventional warfare weapon though; it's an improvised projectile. I would assume a pipe bomb would also be Uncon. Grenades, on the other hand, are generally assembled by professionals instead of anarchists. I'm making assumptions here but I think logic is on my side, although I'm ready to admit I could be wrong.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1094 on: February 25, 2014, 08:43:17 pm »

her ample bosom pressing against his back like two giant sacks of sentient Jello assimilating the face of a cliff wall.
Loved that simile. Very imaginative.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 2205