Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 180522 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #585 on: February 02, 2017, 10:56:22 pm »

Bought me a sixpack of Budweiser this morning.
I'd planned on drinking it in a good mood (and possibly sharing it), but instead it turns out I'm drinking it in a bad mood to cheer myself up. Ah well, it still tastes nice. Really cheap, too. Haven't drank the stuff in a long time, I'd kinda forgotten it was actually good.

Damn, I just realised my US trip was two whole years ago. Two! 2016 was a big fucking waste of time, I want a do-over.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 03, 2017, 03:24:47 am »

I really hope Bud is better in Kangarooland than it is here in Burgerland. Me? I'm drinking a 54oz rum'n'cherry-coke. It's got...a lot of rum in it. Enough that my back doesn't hurt even though I'm cold.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 03, 2017, 04:55:33 am »

Drinking James Boag Premium Lager tonight. Just hired a new Tasmanian at work, so thought I'd enjoy the local flavour. It's definitely stronger stuff than the local brew, that's for sure.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 03, 2017, 11:44:40 am »

Right, commencing work upon a surviving half-bottle of vodka. Alcohol has, unfortunately, left my rather strained budget (such is life in the posh-poor class; there is money until there is not), so it will be my last for quite some time. Oddly, it thus tastes better than ever before.

Now, I do have a glass or two left of my Russian Standard, which I have saved for whichever high-profile execution that I care for comes first. They seem to always take their sweet time, however, so I have decided to finish it for the next general special occasion that arrives. Few things are quite so miserable as an untouched bottle of vodka.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 03, 2017, 01:22:19 pm »

Probably going to try out drunken X-Com 2 multiplayer with my roommate tonight.  Should be entertaining.  Also going to watch Justice League Dark and eat nachos.  Fridays are awesome.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 01:27:28 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 06, 2017, 07:11:14 pm »

It's like wresting with an intangible force.  There is a *force* - in the physics sense - and it's sending bashing waves or tendrils against my brain/self.  And yet I go on, maintaining concentration, gloriously fighting against my sins in an arena made of jade.  So much jade.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 07, 2017, 04:58:41 am »

Guess what, people? It's my birthday tomorrow!
I have already invited one friend I don't see enough to come drink with me, but the question still remains as to what I shall be drinking. I suppose I could just pick up a slab of the ol' Hammer 'n' Tongs bitter for a mere $38, but I might grab myself a bottle of my beloved Southern Comfort after all. I am going to be turning twenty-four and drinking is still the only thing I'm really good at, after all, so I may as well embrace it. :P   

Also I'll probably buy a box of Mountain Dew cans, since they're currently still on special for $10 at the supermarket adjoining the liquor store.
What else should I chuck into this hypothetical SC and MD cocktail? Or perhaps I should buy some more 'normal' spirits... decisions, decisions.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: February 07, 2017, 07:12:43 am »

Guess what, people? It's my birthday tomorrow!
I have already invited one friend I don't see enough to come drink with me, but the question still remains as to what I shall be drinking. I suppose I could just pick up a slab of the ol' Hammer 'n' Tongs bitter for a mere $38, but I might grab myself a bottle of my beloved Southern Comfort after all. I am going to be turning twenty-four and drinking is still the only thing I'm really good at, after all, so I may as well embrace it. :P   

Also I'll probably buy a box of Mountain Dew cans, since they're currently still on special for $10 at the supermarket adjoining the liquor store.
What else should I chuck into this hypothetical SC and MD cocktail? Or perhaps I should buy some more 'normal' spirits... decisions, decisions.   
Happy Birthday!

I'm celebrating with a $10 bottle of "genuine" French wine tonight, because of two reasons.

First, I'm officially qualified to stick people with pieces of sharp metal and fill them full of chemicals whilst having them pay me for the privilege.

Second, said qualifications mean I've officially proven I've performed enough study this year to renew my professional registration.

Life is currently good.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: February 07, 2017, 08:18:06 pm »

Happy Birthday!
Thanks! It's going alright so far. :)
Beers aplenty, got some Southern Comfort as well, and to top it off I grabbed a 6-pack of cider for $10 with my purchase, as part of an offer.

Edit: two days later and I still have beer aplenty. Woo!
Daytime drunk, hooray!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 01:51:39 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 20, 2017, 04:24:50 pm »

Wooo wew, wow.
Okay.

Fuck, it's not even 5.  And I didn't drink that much, I've just been casually abstaining (which makes it hit SO much harder, even after a week). 

Anyway.  Saw something in "Colony" on Netflix... someone fixing a roof...  That's something I did a fucklot of growing up.  And it made me super nostalgic in the good way, and at this particular point I'd kinda like to move back to the Triangle and live near my dad and work on property.

Alcohol enhances sentimentality and smooths over the many problems with that.  I... know how miserable I was there.  I have the logs, even if I can't read them.
I want to be his friend, and I want to do him proud, but I can't be near him for long.  I tried, then later tried again, and then AGAIN.

I'm doing fine, this is just a vaykay.  hehe.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: February 21, 2017, 10:37:40 pm »

They s-sing, tbey dance.
It's so comforting and sinister at once.
https://youtu.be/tquugHbliK8?t=315
The devils dance in their rebellious Republic, free...
Oh they're so happy to see you.  Come in, zailor.  Zee-captain!  Come in, see our wares - the ones we happened to dredge up today, from the ruins of a "rebel hell"~

Trade with us...  Any port in a Storm, hm?  We promise that YOU will not be harmed, dear captain.  Kind captain.
The next port is so far away, and no one sells fuel as cheap as we do.
For just a little coin, we will grant you the coal of hell.  No, don't ask- we both know, and you'd rather not.  Hehe...

Edit: Storm
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:43:48 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: February 22, 2017, 12:56:39 am »

I wanna send drunk texts...but I'm still sober enough to a) correct my misspellings, and b) know that's a very bad idea.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 22, 2017, 01:36:47 am »

You should put your phone in a padded envelope and mail it to yourself.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 22, 2017, 02:14:12 am »

Huehuehue. The worst part about it is that at 33, you'd think I'd have girl issues firguted out.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: February 22, 2017, 10:19:10 am »

Huehuehue. The worst part about it is that at 33, you'd think I'd have girl issues firguted out.

Hahahaha, let me tell you a joke.

A man is walking on a beach and finds a lamp. He rubs the lamp and a Genie comes out. The Genie quickly says, "Okay, before you get excited, there's a few things that aren't like the myths. I only grant ONE wish, and it has to be kind of reasonable."

The man considers and says, "Okay, I got my wish. I love riding my motorcycle and I wish for a highway to Hawaii from California so I can ride all the way across the Pacific."

The Genie says, "Okay, how about a back up wish? That's a LOT of structural engineering and those bridge supports would be going miles into the ocean. You got a backup?"

The man says, "I wish I understood women."

"Do you want a six or eight lane highway?"
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 141