Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26496 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #390 on: January 20, 2014, 11:57:03 pm »

((We should change our name to B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T: badly-managed ungrateful leadership lacking scum hating investigation team))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 20, 2014, 11:58:37 pm »

(( I second that motion.

Why? ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 20, 2014, 11:59:05 pm »

((We should change our name to B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T: badly-managed ungrateful leadership lacking scum hating investigation team))
+1

Wait, that's sarcasm isn't it?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:51 am »

((Not really sarcasm, actually))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 21, 2014, 12:05:02 am »

(( What's it aimed at then, we're not actually doing that bad at working together. Or at least being civil ish.

And well we are 6 strangers all with vastly different pasts for the most part who got tossed in together out of the blue. ))
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:10:09 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 21, 2014, 12:29:57 am »

"Well, let's get to it then boys."

Take my new things and the police/S.W.A.T-men down to the training area indicated. See what they already know, then begin training them in the more intricate features of close-quarters combat.

Put on the Armor. Get a feel for it. Hopefully, it's the right size.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:46:01 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 21, 2014, 12:32:53 am »

Me and my men join this training as well as doing our own.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 21, 2014, 07:49:21 am »

"Always best to start with the simplest option. With a little luck it'll be the best one."
"Why do you think it'll be the simplest option? This isn't some stupid shooter game where the problems will go away if you fill the right people with bloody holes--crime is a complex socioeconomic problem, and can easily come back even if we eliminate all current criminals. Let's say we had a bomb that would vaporize anyone who committed a crime and left everyone else untouched; within a few years, a combination of those who considered crime before but never did it, those more recently desperate people, and immigrating criminals looking for easier pastures will have brought crime back."

(( What's it aimed at then, we're not actually doing that bad at working together. Or at least being civil ish.
And well we are 6 strangers all with vastly different pasts for the most part who got tossed in together out of the blue. ))
((We're civil-ish, but horribly unable to, you know, work together.))

"So what's our plan at this point? Shoot the bad guys, hope they don't come back?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2014, 10:26:27 am »

"Certainly not!! We shoot the bad guys...... then when they come back we shoot them again.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 21, 2014, 10:37:59 am »

"Which makes us nothing more than a secret police, heavy on the violence and light on the justice."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 21, 2014, 10:42:56 am »

"I have no problem kicking my enemy while he's down if it keeps him down. If you can make them go away permanently then great. If not then I'll do the next best thing and give them another good kick whenever they try to get back up.
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 21, 2014, 10:51:32 am »

"We're not going to make them go away if all we're doing is just killing people who commit crimes. And that's not getting into legal or moral issues..."

Carl sighs. "I thought this would be a solution, not a new problem."
Sig

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 21, 2014, 11:06:57 am »

"We were given no rules for a reason, the law does not apply to us and morales? Well I'll sleep just fine knowing every scum I kill is one less to kill somebody else.

But if you can find a more peaceful solution by all means, I won't be holding my breath
Caine's law.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2014, 11:09:42 am »

Carl slaps him.
"Do you not care about justice? About right and wrong? Due process? No, you just want to kill every damn criminal. And when more come up? Kill them! And when more kill up? Kill them! And who cares about if we're a secret agency, killing citizens at will with no oversight or prosecution for our deeds? Only people with morals."
Carl storms out of the room.
Sig

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2014, 11:18:30 am »

Corran watches him go in amusement.

"Due process? If due process was enough to get justice they wouldn't have needed us to begin. One day that naive little builder is going to have to grow and accept the world doesn't work that way.

These scum respect nothing but force.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33