Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I update this, and revive it, or start a new game, called [La Resistance]

Update STING
- 3 (50%)
New Game
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 05:27:58 pm

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group (Hiatus)  (Read 26525 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: S.T.I.N.G: Strategic, Tactical, and Individual Neutralization Group
« Reply #375 on: January 20, 2014, 10:27:18 pm »

Victoriea shrugs in response to Carl. "What happens to crime in this country happens. I'm just here to assist in whatever we're doing. I needed the work."

"I'm not going to withhold it from you, I simply don't want to fill you in on something that doesn't happen. If it comes to it I'll fill you in.

"Why?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 20, 2014, 10:30:04 pm »

"Why what?
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 20, 2014, 10:31:41 pm »

Context clues, Corran, context clues.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 20, 2014, 10:33:23 pm »

"Why what?

"Just tell us what you're doing. Please. Nothing to hide from any of us, unless it's something bad of course."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 20, 2014, 10:33:53 pm »

"I just did, I'm going to try and make a deal with the Cossacks.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 20, 2014, 10:36:36 pm »

"I just did, I'm going to try and make a deal with the Cossacks.

"Alright, just making sure that was it."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 20, 2014, 10:37:05 pm »

"Well my first idea is a simple one I mentioned earlier. I convince the Cossacks to pay us to remove the Rebs. They're the immediate problem the Cossacks are not and they like to solve problems with money."
"That works."

Victoriea shrugs in response to Carl. "What happens to crime in this country happens. I'm just here to assist in whatever we're doing. I needed the work."
"I'm here because the governor evidently thought I could make a difference, so I'm going to try."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 20, 2014, 10:37:46 pm »

"Always best to start with the simplest option. With a little luck it'll be the best one.

Anyway when can you start training? I've got 40 men who can use some training ranging from retired cops to S.W.A.T team leaders and myself.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:42:55 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 20, 2014, 10:47:42 pm »

"Whenever they get here. Do we have a specific place where we could train in the building?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 20, 2014, 10:48:39 pm »

"Use S.W.A.Ts training area. They should have a killhouse and firing range. I'll let the chief know your using it.
Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 20, 2014, 11:01:10 pm »

"Nice. Maybe you could show me some Tactical things sometime too?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 20, 2014, 11:02:44 pm »

"Well I can show you how we work, our tactics are a bit different to the ones you've used in the past.
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 20, 2014, 11:05:00 pm »

(( Yup that's all. I can't send any more PM's this hour. TCM got the prices, how much will 6 S.W.A.T smgs cost?))

Caine's law.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 20, 2014, 11:05:29 pm »

"Well I can show you how we work, our tactics are a bit different to the ones you've used in the past.

"I'd imagine things would run a bit differently in the States."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 20, 2014, 11:07:14 pm »

"Probably. Well I've got to convince a criminal to pay me to kill him. Back in 20 minutes or so.

Corran leaves.

Walking back in a little over half an hour later Corran drops a Pistol, SMG and set of armor in front of Vic and drops 175 dollars on the table.

"Your kit, oh and I'm taking 5 of the cops and assigning them to S.W.A.T I have armor and SMG's for all of them as well. Cossacks paid me a little and gave me some kit to take out the other the Rebs, I used most of the money for the rest of the kit.

I'll work on a more permanent means of funding later.

My boy's should be ready to start training with you soon Vic just gotta bring the new boys up to speed.

(( TCM I assigned the 10 cops to you. Do whatever you like with them. Each one has 1 sidearm 1 Kevlar vest and 1 set of cuffs. They all have 1 in firearms and 1 in hand to hand combat.

Mask I assigned the 10 retired cops to you each has got 1 sidearm and 1 Kevlar vest. They have 1 in firearms. I suggest you send them for training with TCM but that's up to you. Do whatever you like with them. ))
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:39:33 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33