Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Gunfire [5/5]  (Read 6062 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfire [5/5]
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2014, 09:00:29 am »

"In that case I may as well blow up the entire ship! Um. Why aren't we just doing that actually?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2014, 09:02:03 am »

Action: Fire a phosphor (burning) grenade into their cover to flush them out
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2014, 09:19:40 am »

"Traia answer this, do you want loot or not." Mark replied
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2014, 09:21:10 am »

"Traia answer this, do you want loot or not." Mark replied
"LOOOOOOOT~"

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2014, 09:58:03 am »

"Lets turn this up a bit, ready for some cannon sniping?"

Highlight the positions of furthest enemies from the boarding party on Traia's HUD, overlay any structural weaknesses for her to fire through.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2014, 03:58:16 am »

Blake joins Mark, dashing towards Mark's location. They fire at him but they miss for the most part, only one grazing his shin. It'll be fine as long as he doesn't get his leg shot again. He starts suppressing them with gunfire, and they remain behind cover, taking a few potshots when they have a chance.

The Captain takes out a phosphor grenade and rolls it to the enemy squad. Just as it closes in, a member of the enemy squad pops out and kicks it away. The grenade bursts into flames in the middle of the hall. Mark tosses a flashbang at them, but he misses and the flashbang explodes in the middle of the hallway.

Meanwhile, Guy scans through the enemy ship, his fingers darting from key to key as he punches in codes and commands. He finds the life support systems of the ship, nearby the enemy squad. He transfers the location to Traia's HUD. She grins. Easy kills.

She readies a shot, taking aim at the ship. It pierces through the hull and an explosion erupts from the ship. The enemy blips in the minimap disappear as those who were too close get sucked out into space. The emergency blast doors close, sealing off the damaged hall area from the rest of the ship. The rest are on the floor, knocked back by the explosion. They get new bulletholes in their chests, and the floor has a new coat of blood.

Guy speaks on the radio. "The remaining 5 are in the cockpit. 2 inside and 3 outside guarding it."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2014, 05:00:05 am »

"Thats five, try to keep up Darling." Mark remarks with a grin has he finishes the last downed pirate.

After Guy gives us the info "alright lets get them quickly before they know what happened"

go to the cockpit entrance stay out of sight and pull the pin on a frag grenade wait two seconds then throw to them saying "catch"
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2014, 05:26:48 am »

"So just how many did I kill? More than enough I believe... oh well."

Blast that cockpit wide open.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2014, 05:46:35 am »

"There was three missing so you got three"
My Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2014, 05:47:51 am »

"Well the ones in the cockpit are mine."

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2014, 02:51:58 pm »

"Wait...if their life support systems just got destroyed....shouldn't they be suffocating? Or something?"

Remote-activate my teammates' suit seals and life support just in case, look into ways to further sabotage the enemy
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2014, 03:15:48 pm »

Go towards the door and riddle it with bullets from my machine gun.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2014, 04:52:10 pm »

"Wait...if their life support systems just got destroyed....shouldn't they be suffocating? Or something?"

Remote-activate my teammates' suit seals and life support just in case, look into ways to further sabotage the enemy
((Not immediately))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2014, 09:09:49 pm »

"We need to open holes or start a few fire's before they will start to suffocate ships can hold a lot of air
My Sig

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2014, 07:54:23 am »

Time to finish this. The boarding squad dashes towards the cockpit, with Mark at the front trying to get to the remaining raiders before Traia gets them. They arrive at the blast door and start to sneak. Mark pulls the pin on his grenade and throws it at the door, saying catch. It is shot to bits mid-air by a laser, and a muscular cyborg rushes through the explosion.

You all ready your guns to fire at it, but the bullets literally bounce off of him. Meanwhile, back on the Thunderchild, Guy remote activates the squad's life support in their suits in case. Traia aims her shot at the cockpit, hoping to hit the remaining two inside. The blast rips the hull plating of the cockpit, shreddng it.

However, Guy's screen says the guys inside are still alive. Back on the enemy ship, two more enemies dash forward as the cockpit explodes. You try your best to hold on, barely making it as the emergency blast door closes and seals the ship off. The two new enemies, as well as the cyborg, were holding on to the ship with their sharp metallic blades.

The cyborgs retract their blades and switch to their guns, firing at you. You leap to cover but Mark gets a laser through his hip and he falls and rolls on the ground. Blood's leaking through the suit now. You wonder when raiders have been able to get cyborg equipment of this quality.
Dying of laughter?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8